Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Lack of Whose Racks
  • Bin has been put back on the sly, after I posted the note through the neighbour's letterboxes.

This has temporarily made me feel like Tony Soprano.
  • Bin has been put back on the sly, after I posted the note through the neighbour's letterboxes.

You didn't have a rather late collection and not notice did you? (Smiley thing)

• edited March 2013
    Haha, no, they came this morning!!

Bin wasn't anywhere in the road this morning or when we got back, now it's back right in front of the house.
  • edited March 2013
    Edit - point already made.

People that dig out smokers who are not breaking the law.

Well said that man.
    Who give a sh1t about the law? I hate breathing in smoke when I don't want to, but a complete stranger insists I do. Smoking around non-smokers is so ridiculously selfish. The only consolation is the balance.
  • BALE TRYING TO BE RONALDO
  • Riviera said:

Those absolutely ridiculous baseball caps with the larger peak (Snapbacks?), like something Donald Duck wears. Never fail to make the wearer look like anything but a complete nerd.

I saw a bell in the gym training in one. Later I saw him coming out of the shower wearing a towel and his shitty hat. When I was leaving he was kicking around in just his pants and hat. Fat fud. Made me chuckle.
  • JiMMy 85 said:

Well said that man.
    Who give a sh1t about the law? I hate breathing in smoke when I don't want to, but a complete stranger insists I do. Smoking around non-smokers is so ridiculously selfish. The only consolation is the balance.
    What if a veggie stranger calls you ridiculously selfish for eating meat in front of them? Who gives a fuck what you think? (Not being rude just making a point).

• JiMMy 85 said:

Well said that man.
    What if a veggie stranger calls you ridiculously selfish for eating meat in front of them? Who gives a fuck what you think? (Not being rude just making a point).
    You don't catch cancer from watching someone eat meat though

• JiMMy 85 said:

Well said that man.
    Maybe cos the thread is about things that annoy you!
  • Sponsored links:

• You won't catch cancer by walking past a stranger smoking in the street.
  • You won't catch cancer by walking past a stranger smoking in the street.

http://www.nhs.uk/chq/pages/2289.aspx?categoryid=53&subcategoryid=536
  • BIG_ROB said:

You won't catch cancer by walking past a stranger smoking in the street.

http://www.nhs.uk/chq/pages/2289.aspx?categoryid=53&subcategoryid=536
    The NHS annoys me. Know it alls.

• Bin Men.

• JiMMy 85 said:

Well said that man.
    I give a fuck what he thinks. That's because he's spot on. I don't want to have to pay to have my clothes cleaned because you are so selfish. You might be happy smelling worse than some rancid old beggar, but I'm not.
  • Cricket! Why does it get the coverage it gets on the BBC yet when you see the pictures there's no bugger there!

Women's football shocking standard no better than Sunday league yet the BBC spent millions on the women's World Cup in the name of equality!

The BBC!

wasn't your note mate, clearly someone on this forum nicked your bin, saw your post, thought you was an angry Spanner and put it back.

• JiMMy 85 said:

Well said that man.
    As long as you don't drive a car, use fossil fuels and mind if anyone breaks into your house and nicks your plasma, that's a perfectly reasoned argument Jim. I no longer smoke, just for the record.
  • edited March 2013
    Fridays that drag.

• Greenie said:

Cricket! Why does it get the coverage it gets on the BBC yet when you see the pictures there's no bugger there!

Women's football shocking standard no better than Sunday league yet the BBC spent millions on the women's World Cup in the name of equality!

The BBC!

Err, as far as I know the only BBC cricket coverage is on radio, perhaps that's why you can't see anyone in the pictures Greenie?

I assume your statement about the "millions" they spend on the women's World Cup is equally well researched.

So I will add " People who make stuff up just to knock the BBC" to the list...
  • Sponsored links:

• Greenie said:

Cricket! Why does it get the coverage it gets on the BBC yet when you see the pictures there's no bugger there!

The BBC!

Err, as far as I know the only BBC cricket coverage is on radio, perhaps that's why you can't see anyone in the pictures Greenie?

I assume your statement about the "millions" they spend on the women's World Cup is equally well researched.

Cricket is in every news report on the BBC! Test cricket - No one cares! A nonsense. Might as well have a report on tiddly winks or bog snorkelling!

I read that the BBC paid £2million plus to show the live Womens World Cup games.

Also to add to the list people who defend third rate sports such as cricket and birds footy.
  • Greenie said:

Greenie said:

The BBC!

Cricket is in every news report on the BBC! Test cricket - No one cares!

No! What? Really? A minute five times a day, you poor little sausage, rotten old BBC ruining your life like that, forgetting its all about you...That'll be why Sky pay so much for test coverage then Greenie, just so no one watches.

Two million on women's football, "millions" spent on it in your first post? Technically correct I guess, but a fair bit of spin ( forgive the cricket reference, I know it upsets you ) there old chap?

*Please note this argument is being done with a smile on my face... *
  • Greenie said:

Greenie said:

The BBC!

No! What? Really? A minute five times a day, you poor little sausage, rotten old BBC ruining your life like that, forgetting its all about you...That'll be why Sky pay so much for test coverage then Greenie, just so no one watches.

Two million on women's football, "millions" spent on it in your first post? Technically correct I guess, but a fair bit of spin ( forgive the cricket reference, I know it upsets you ) there old chap?

I will add people who do not read other peoples posts correctly - £2million PLUS

People who live in Portugal ;o)
  • Fridays in drag.

• Greenie said:

Greenie said:

Greenie said:

The BBC!

I will add people who do not read other peoples posts correctly - £2million PLUS

People who live in Portugal ;o)
    2 million and one then... Possibly? :-)
  • edited March 2013
    Greenie said:

Greenie said:

The BBC!

Cricket is in every news report on the BBC! Test cricket - No one cares! .
    no. you don't care. i don't like or care for rugby but other people do. and i can accept that. don't quite understand it but i can accept it. cricket is popular. sky pay allot of money for it cos its popular. accept it.
  • Greenie said:

Greenie said:

The BBC!

no. you don't care. i don't like or care for rugby but other people do. and i can accept that. don't quite understand it but i can accept it. cricket is popular. sky pay allot of money for it cos its popular. accept it.
    Another one for the list - People who tell me what to accept!
    Great game this, unlike cricket which is utter tosh! :o)
  • edited March 2013
    Greenie said:

Greenie said:

Greenie said:

The BBC!

Another one for the list - People who tell me what to accept!
    Great game this, unlike cricket which is utter tosh! :o)
    TAKE THAT BACK AND ACCEPT!

sorry about that. sounds a bit kinky.
  • My wife magicing a carrier bag of rubbish from place or places unknown and saying why didn't you put this out when I've emptied all the rubbish bins in the house on collection day!
  • people who have shit reception on their phone and then get the hump with you cos they cant hear what your saying
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!