Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• BIG_ROB said:

Shag said:

Think you need a lie down mate ...

Not getting any presents on Steak and BJ day

Just spent 24 hours flat on me Bach, that is the problem @Shag pal. As for steak and bj day, we live in hope....
    Sounds painful. I spent 24 hours on my Beethoven once that was bad enough.
    Very good
  • my neighbours bathroom window. It keeps being left open, for what reason I’m not sure. It looks right out onto my garden so whenever I’m out there, I can hear it all. I really wish i didn’t know that they don't wash their hands after using the loo.
  • Tractors leaving mud on the road, leaving my car looking like it's been plucked from a giant's colon.

• PL54 said:

People who get seats on crowded trains and then insisting on barging past all the passengers who have stood for the entire journey when getting off the train at the end of the line.

Along with people waiting on the platform who barge onto the trains before anyone has had a chance to get off.
  • Other people messing with my life.
  • LenGlover said:

Other people messing with my life.

MPs you mean?

• when they ask you your name when you order a drink in starbucks
    starbucks
    all coffee shops
    anything on comic relief that is serious ie what they are raising money for
    people who say pacific instead of specific
    anyone who lives near me
    cyclists who think they own the road
    do gooders
    especially religious do gooders
    "freinds you make on holiday"
    people do their supposedly confidential work on the train(phone,android,laptop)
    crisp packets
    cats shite in my garden
    cats
    people who like cats
  • People at supermarket self-service tills who put all their shopping through, swipe their loyalty card, pay with their debit card and THEN start putting their purchases into bags! Bag it as you scan it!!!!
  • Michael Mcintyre
  • Sponsored links:

• I've never seen anyone do that, Riviera, surely everyone bags as they go?!
  • The arrogance of 4X4 drivers with an 'I own the road' mentality.

not me

No, there are some very annoying people around.
  • People.
  • Davina McCall
  • Self service machines when you try and bag something / move the bag and it says unexpected item in bagging area and you have to wait for the woman to come and put her code in. I usually just leave it till the end to bag it it's less hassle.
  • People who tell me my lack of aggression is not normal, and that its good to argue. A few have told me its a mental illness. This shouldnt be in this thread as it doesnt annoy me but just makes me laugh.
  • People who tell me my lack of aggression is not normal, and that its good to argue. A few have told me its a mental illness. This shouldnt be in this thread as it doesnt annoy me but just makes me laugh.

I think you are associating with the wrong people mate. Nothing wrong with being laid back and mellow. I wish I could be.
  • Id second Davina F****** McCall.Every time she opens her gob I wan to put my foot through the telly!
  • Sponsored links:

• Unhelpful coppers.
  • edited March 2013
    <blockquote class="Quote" rel="richie8">Id second Davina F****** McCall.Every time she opens her gob I wan to put my foot through the telly!</blockquote>

As much as I find her irritating and I hate myself for thinking it, I'd love to smash her.
  • People that when walking along in front of you just suddenly stop without having looked around.
    People that think their bag deserves a seat on the train and then get all uppety when you ask if you can sit there.
    Ticket inspectors on trains/ bouncers.
  • People that when walking along in front of you just suddenly stop without having looked around.
    People that think their bag deserves a seat on the train and then get all uppety when you ask if you can sit there.
    Ticket inspectors on trains/ bouncers.

People who walk too close behind me. If me stopping causes you problems, then why, in a world this size, are you so close?!
  • When the streets are busy and you have no choice but to be close to people. If you are going to stop, look around and then get out everyone's way!
  • people who argue about being too close together.
  • Macronate said:

people who argue about being too close together.

Fair point

• When the streets are busy and you have no choice but to be close to people. If you are going to stop, look around and then get out everyone's way!

What about fitting some lights to a bum-bag that come on when you're about to stop. We can call them break lights? Might go on Dragons Den with that idea!
  • edited March 2013
    French people going 70kmh up my single track road, with a trailer on and a pig in it..... Ffs!
  • edited March 2013
    Me dogs crapping on me drive when they got 4 acres of woodland to shit in! Ffs!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!