Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Stig said:

"Having a cold as a reason for taking a day off work is seen as pathetic and you should get on with it ?"

Not as pathetic as pretending to cope when you're ill and passing it on to everyone else because you're too scared to tell the truth. Stop faking fitness and start telling the truth.

Companies that don't pay sick pay!
  • Fella on the train has pretty much got his music on loudspeaker.

Fcking ridiculous how loud his music is

Might aswell crack out the boom box

Carry a small pair of scissors and discreetly cut the wires :-)
  • Greenie said:

Stig said:

"Having a cold as a reason for taking a day off work is seen as pathetic and you should get on with it ?"

Not as pathetic as pretending to cope when you're ill and passing it on to everyone else because you're too scared to tell the truth. Stop faking fitness and start telling the truth.

Companies that don't pay sick pay!
    Haha not say I do it but surely you can see where I'm coming from? I work in a team of 6 where we can only have 1 on holiday at a time, when we lose one to illness you're severely frowned upon!
  • Adverts about arse wiping habits.

First we had that woman trying to get people to change from toilet roll to 'washlets' and now we have them asking do you scrunch or fold the toilet paper when wiping your arse.
  • MrOneLung said:

Adverts about arse wiping habits.

First we had that woman trying to get people to change from toilet roll to 'washlets' and now we have them asking do you scrunch or fold the toilet paper when wiping your arse.

And the Ducoese advert, where the woman is on a plane. Who has a dump on a plane for f***s sake?

• MrOneLung said:

And the Ducoese advert, where the woman is on a plane. Who has a dump on a plane for f***s sake?

snakes ?
  • Man_at_millets said: And the Ducoese advert, where the woman is on a plane. Who has a dump on a plane for f***s sake?

Plenty of people I am afraid and it isn't pleasent following the in

on the subject of plane toilets I get really f******g bent out of shape by women who hog the toilet to do their makeup for 20 minutes. Just inconsiderate bad manners
  • People who think England stand any chance of winning the World Cup,forget it!
  • MrOneLung said:

There is a lovely blonde bird on that advert. As far as im concerned, she doesnt poo
  • And I bet her shit doesn't stink either.
  • Sponsored links:

• Man_at_millets said: And the Ducoese advert, where the woman is on a plane. Who has a dump on a plane for f***s sake?

Plenty of people I am afraid and it isn't pleasent following the in
    on the subject of plane toilets I get really f******g bent out of shape by women who hog the toilet to do their makeup for 20 minutes. Just inconsiderate bad manners

Is this just over France, or in general?
  • I was on a plane a while back, as soon as the wheels touched the ground the chap next to me gathered his belongings, unbuckled his seat belt, stood up & made to get his luggage & head down towards the exit !!! We were still doing 100mph down the runway!! Think he was a first time flier...
  • People who clap when the plane lands.
  • and people with clap when the plane lands.
  • People on the plane with clap.
  • People who land planes with the clap, dirty buggers!
  • Plain people with clap.
  • people who complain about the clap
  • People who clap people with the clap
  • All this clap that's going around
  • Sponsored links:

• People who eat on a train and stink the carriage out with crap like McDonalds, KFC, Burger King etc.
  • Clapped out planes
  • Happy clappers ... Especially on planes
  • edited March 2013
    Clappers = Americans for those who havnt flown to the States...it always makes me so fecking angry, as if theyre saying "we had a great holiday in Europe, but thank God we are now back to a well ordered society where they don't eat frogs legs or talk foreign"
  • IT engineers talking gobbledeegook. Jeeeesh
  • The claps
  • People who eat on a train and stink the carriage out with crap like McDonalds, KFC, Burger King etc.

I never hesitate to point out the error of their ways.

Misuse of the word 'of'. As in, "I should of". It's total nonsense. It's baby talk. The word is HAVE or the contraction, "should've". You sound like a damn fool when you say it wrong!
  • People who slag off religion but yet get two days off at Easter and two at Christmas.

Go to work if you hate it that much.
  • The tendency of Christians to think that everything is about them and their religion. By, for example, imagining that Easter is about a mythical story of a guy dying and not actually a syncretised celebration of springtime.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!