Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Time to dust off the 12 bore Rob... Moving target is real sport!

Oh, and my daughter's back molars, when they finally make an appearance I've got some words for them
  • People (Gotta say mainly Dutch) who won't pay the full, agreed invoice! Ffs!
  • richie8 said:

Id second Davina F****** McCall.Every time she opens her gob I wan to put my foot through the telly!

As much as I find her irritating and I hate myself for thinking it, I'd love to smash her.
    Same here but I wouldn't want to talk to her afterwards!
  • People Who For Some Unknown Reason When They Are Writing A Sentence Start Every Single Word With A Capital Letter.

Why?!!!
  • BIG_ROB said:

People (Gotta say mainly Dutch) who won't pay the full, agreed invoice! Ffs!

Ha ha - it's a national sport with the cloggies Rob. Our ( Portuguese ) solicitor was warning us about them only yesterday, as we have a couple of them looking to rent our bar, and they are already quibbling about this and that, and demanding the other ( ooh-err ). He has very little time for the Dutch. They can't help themselves.
  • People Who For Some Unknown Reason When They Are Writing A Sentence Start Every Single Word With A Capital Letter.

Why?!!!

Great call. It actually takes more effort too.

Why?!!!

I've seen people do this on fb and they blame their phone
  • Stone said:

JaShea99 said:

JiMMy 85 said:

1. Smokers standing in doorways to smoke or smoke immediately after getting off the train. Defeats the frikkin purpose of banning the act, you just get us on the way in/out instead.

C. I second the 'middle lane hoggers' post. If anyone reading this thinks the middle lane is for cruising, hear this: you're an idiot.

D. People walking really close behind me when it's completely unnecessary.

G. People in Supermarkets who decide to go for what you are looking at, because they have subconsciously been attracted to it by your own interest. It's a weird psychological thing, but it's true. And annoying.

I always hear people moaning about middle lane drivers and I've never really understood it. I don't really drive on the motorway but often on the A2. I'm pretty consistent in that I drive at 75, 80 if I'm in a rush. But traffic dependent, I will always drive at the same speed throughout my journey. I don't like having to keep changing lanes either. So let's say I'm doing my 75 on the A2. It's obviously too fast to be in the slow lane, but not fast enough to be in the fast lane. So which lane should I be in?
    You should be driving in the inside lane unless you are overtaking.

There is no such thing as a slow or fast lane.

try the highway code, it's a cracking read: "Rule 238: You should drive in the left-hand lane if the road ahead is clear. Return to the left-hand lane once you have overtaken all the vehicles or if you are delaying traffic behind you".

When driving on French motorways, drivers in the outside lane that leave their indicator on and drive to within an inch of your bumper, even though they can see that you have a car in front of you and you're actually driving as fast as the traffic will allow, and especially when they gesticulate to you to move out of the way! Absolutely does my nut and usually results in the gesticulation being reciprocated.
  • richie8 said:

richie8 said:

Id second Davina F****** McCall.Every time she opens her gob I wan to put my foot through the telly!

As much as I find her irritating and I hate myself for thinking it, I'd love to smash her.
    Same here but I wouldn't want to talk to her afterwards!
    What makes you think you'd get a word in edgeways!?

• BIG_ROB said:

Ha ha - it's a national sport with the cloggies Rob. Our ( Portuguese ) solicitor was warning us about them only yesterday, as we have a couple of them looking to rent our bar, and they are already quibbling about this and that, and demanding the other ( ooh-err ). He has very little time for the Dutch. They can't help themselves.
    To be fair AA pal, one of me Dutch customers actually wants to pay me up front and then wants me to tell him when I want paying again, but on the whole they are a bit dodge
  • Sponsored links:

• edited March 2013
    The Dutch are the only people I know who have the brass neck sit in the ferry restaurants and then proceed to eat their own food...one family I observed had a f**k off hamper and a tablecloth.
  • Having to pay for windscreen washer fluid here in Canada, cant use water as it would freeze solid.....
  • People who use 'life experience' in an argument. As in, 'you have no life experience so you're wrong'.
  • Geordie Shore.
  • Geordie Shore.

Those programmes are all annoying - people who live somewhere else having arguments, oooooh!
  • Geordie Shore.

Those programmes are all annoying - people who live somewhere else having arguments, oooooh!
    Wow Geordie birds have tits too thanks for sharing.
  • BIG_ROB said:

BIG_ROB said:

To be fair AA pal, one of me Dutch customers actually wants to pay me up front and then wants me to tell him when I want paying again, but on the whole they are a bit dodge
    The good 'uns are top people Rob, you are quite right. We had a Dutch barman for five years, and while he didn't do much beyond the call of duty, he was trustworthy.
  • I could go on all day.
    Millwall and there associates the Zombies (Rangers), Palace, That clown Boris and the rest of the MP's, that Go Compare Muppet. Glory-hunting Man Utd fans in London who have never been to any football game in their life. X factor and similar shows. And Soaps.
    Can't stand any of them.
  • Rangers and BoJo annoy you? Are you mad?
  • CJ off Eggheads
  • Sponsored links:

• BIG_ROB said:

CJ off Eggheads

Annoys you. He ******* gets right on my ****. He's one of those people you really want to slap.
  • Potholes! It's like downtown Beirut in the 80s round my way.
  • TV programmes about people having babies. It's hardly a new thing is it but somehow we've got to have some doris with her legs akimbo panting away on our screens every freaking night now...
  • The fact that since I turned 40 my body aches a whole lot more.

Drink more water.
  • edited March 2013
  • Restaurants that were good but are going downhill fast but still put their prices up.
  • Pens in the bank that never bloody work when filling a paying in a paying slip.

Drink more water.
    Eat more meat!

; )
  • TV programmes about people having babies. It's hardly a new thing is it but somehow we've got to have some doris with her legs akimbo panting away on our screens every freaking night now...

Worse if your Mrs is expecting and decides she needs to watch them all!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!