Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• LenGlover said:

My wife magicing a carrier bag of rubbish from place or places unknown and saying why didn't you put this out when I've emptied all the rubbish bins in the house on collection day!

I get that too, normally just after the bins have been emptied.
  • People giving birth on commuter trains.
  • People giving birth on commuter trains.

this just happen?
  • Threads called "General things that annoy you".
  • Drinkers that want to be your mate when they've never met you before...then they get offended when you don't want to be a friend to someone reeking of whisky and slurring talking absolute bollocks.

In saying that, they're probably preferable to those awful smokey, disease giving people.
  • Drinkers that want to be your mate when they've never met you before...then they get offended when you don't want to be a friend to someone reeking of whisky and slurring talking absolute bollocks.

In saying that, they're probably preferable to those awful smokey, disease giving people.

No chance if it's a whisky drinking chain smoker, then?

• edited March 2013
    Owners that don't clean up when their dog shits on the pavement.
  • BIG_ROB said:

French DIY stores and builders merchants.

Rob is Mr brockalarge and the french arm of B & Q still iin buisness when they seem to shut for about 4 hours every afternoon.
  • The packaging that lettuce comes in. It's impossible to open it without ripping the whole fringing thing apart.
  • People who use fog lights when it is raining - they're meant to be used in fog, not rain. Also people who keep them on even when in a queue - don't they realise they're dazzling the driver behind .

People who don't use headlights when it is raining - they are usually drivers of dark or grey cars who can't easily be seen.
  • Sponsored links:

• Pockets with paper in after they have been through the washing machine
  • BIG_ROB said:

Rob is Mr brockalarge and the french arm of B & Q still iin buisness when they seem to shut for about 4 hours every afternoon.
    Yes mate, both still in business and both still close for 2 hours for lunch. Open ALL day Saturdays mind
  • People who can only see one side of an argument.
  • Toilet seats that don't stay up when you're having a piss.

Heard a big crash of a toilet lid on the train the other day, a little pause then "OH SHIT!!". Bloke comes out ten mins later with splashed trousers and bits of tissue fluff where he'd clearly tried drying it, carriage all stifle giggles.
  • BIG_ROB said:

BIG_ROB said:

Yes mate, both still in business and both still close for 2 hours for lunch. Open ALL day Saturdays mind
    As a matter of interest do the French school kids still go in on Saturdays and have a half day in the week?
  • The Everton tannoy man.

Every time there's an Everton game on the box, people in Lands End can hear his thick scouse accent telling away supporters to siddarn.

• Been said before but needs repeating:
    "Can I get"
  • edited March 2013

JiMMy 85 said:

Edit - point already made.

People that dig out smokers who are not breaking the law.

Well said that man.
    Who give a sh1t about the law? I hate breathing in smoke when I don't want to, but a complete stranger insists I do. Smoking around non-smokers is so ridiculously selfish. The only consolation is the balance.
    As long as you don't drive a car, use fossil fuels and mind if anyone breaks into your house and nicks your plasma, that's a perfectly reasoned argument Jim. I no longer smoke, just for the record.
    Oh get over yourself. That's a ridiculous comparison. I kinda hope you take smoking back up again.

That and toilet doors that don't stay shut. The other day I was trying to keep the door shut with my foot, and hold the seat up at the same time. I looked like the statue of Eros.
  • Sponsored links:

• JiMMy 85 said:

JiMMy 85 said:

Well said that man.
    Who give a sh1t about the law? I hate breathing in smoke when I don't want to, but a complete stranger insists I do. Smoking around non-smokers is so ridiculously selfish. The only consolation is the balance.
    As long as you don't drive a car, use fossil fuels and mind if anyone breaks into your house and nicks your plasma, that's a perfectly reasoned argument Jim. I no longer smoke, just for the record.
    Oh get over yourself. That's a ridiculous comparison. I kinda hope you take smoking back up again.
    Bit harsh... Fella, thought we were having a bit of banter. Obviously mistaken. Hey ho.
  • As we are 'on' the toilet.

If I make any move towards the toilet the wife always says 'Oh I need to go'. Doesn't even matter if she has just been!
    When I am in the toilet the wife trying to start a conversation!
  • JiMMy 85 said:

JiMMy 85 said:

Well said that man.
    Bit harsh... Fella, thought we were having a bit of banter. Obviously mistaken. Hey ho.
    Fair enough! Thought banter had to have emoticons! Apologies for wishing you were a smoker.
  • BIG_ROB said:

BIG_ROB said:

As a matter of interest do the French school kids still go in on Saturdays and have a half day in the week?
    I think the younger kids are off all day Wednesday and some go in Saturday mornings. They do long days at school tio
  • Fans who make stupid comments on the match thread.
  • JiMMy 85 said:

JiMMy 85 said:

JiMMy 85 said:

Well said that man.
    Fair enough! Thought banter had to have emoticons! Apologies for wishing you were a smoker.
    No worries.
  • johnny73 said:

As we are 'on' the toilet.

If I make any move towards the toilet the wife always says 'Oh I need to go'. Doesn't even matter if she has just been!

Bang on - same with my wife.
    Who he hell wants to talk when you're squeezing out a log

• johnny73 said:

As we are 'on' the toilet.

Bang on - same with my wife.
    Who he hell wants to talk when you're squeezing out a log

Not sure about having a conversation but I do a lot of my internetting on the can
  • BIG_ROB said:

BIG_ROB said:

BIG_ROB said:

I think the younger kids are off all day Wednesday and some go in Saturday mornings. They do long days at school tio
    Thanks mate, I remember it from a school trip to Dunkirk in 1986!
  • edited March 2013
    This new fashion of men wearing a scarf indoors, tied in a poofy way. Seen far too many lately. Pathetic.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!