Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• People who say "arks" instead of "asked".

Drives. Me. Mental.
  • When people refer to other clubs as 'the scum' or 'the scummers'
  • Riviera said:

This new fashion of men wearing a scarf indoors, tied in a poofy way. Seen far too many lately. Pathetic.

À la Lucien Freud, the late painter?
    He wasn't remotely poofy or pathetic, just stylish.
  • Horrible phlegmy chest infections.
  • Redskin said:

Riviera said:

This new fashion of men wearing a scarf indoors, tied in a poofy way. Seen far too many lately. Pathetic.

À la Lucien Freud, the late painter?
    He wasn't remotely poofy or pathetic, just stylish.
    Yes, but he was original about it, I think Riv' is referring to trend followers, rather than trend setters RS?

Mind you Oscar Wilde did the same, and he was a bit light on the loafers...
  • People who don't understand passion, and vote for the lesser skater on Dancing on Ice,
  • People who watch Dancing On Ice.
  • People who watch Dancing On Ice.

I'm not annoying...honest :)

• the latest Secret Escapes advert.
  • People selling their grandads war medals on Flog It for 50 quid
  • Sponsored links:

• Mobility Vehicles
  • Mobility Vehicles
  • Buying a selection of pizzas for the family and letting them have first dibs, just to be left with a bland old boring margarita.
  • Riviera said:

Mobility Vehicles

I posted this about a month ago and it's only just appeared. Odd.
  • "Comic" relief.

Loads of unfunny shite blocking up Friday night once a year.
  • Stig said:

Buying a selection of pizzas for the family and letting them have first dibs, just to be left with a bland old boring margarita.

Take a tip, buy an 'extra' Pizza for yourself and tell the wife, "They had a special offer on, you could get another pizza for $1 so I got this mega-hot Chilli one for myself."

Works like a dream every time.
  • Stig said:

Buying a selection of pizzas for the family and letting them have first dibs, just to be left with a bland old boring margarita.

Take a tip, buy an 'extra' Pizza for yourself and tell the wife, "They had a special offer on, you could get another pizza for $1 so I got this mega-hot Chilli one for myself."

Works like a dream every time.
    You can get half decent pizzas from most places for £1 anyway.
  • Static from me motor, jump about 4 foot up in the air! Ffs
  • People saying "Happy Red Nose Day" fooook off
  • Staying 3 days in french hospital, spending 24 hours of it flat on me back!
  • Sponsored links:

• French news channels not displaying the time in the corner of the screen so I ain't got a Scooby Doo how long on me 24 hours I got left...... FFS!
  • BBC Breakfast News presenters cracking "jokes" for Comic Relief....
  • BBC Sports spending 90% of their report on dead horses and injured jokers instead of the actual racing. Same as them spending 99% of the report into the Inter v Spurs game talking about monkey chanting.... WHAT WAS THE FAAAACKIN SCORE????
  • Think you need a lie down mate ...

Not getting any presents on Steak and BJ day
  • Any TV channel showing any horse racing at all. It's only the result that matters, no one gives a monkeys about the horses or jockeys, they just want to know if they have clawed back any of the vast amounts of money they have wasted at the bookies. Any one who tells you any different is only fooling themselves...
  • Shag said:

Think you need a lie down mate ...

Just spent 24 hours flat on me Bach, that is the problem @Shag pal. As for steak and bj day, we live in hope....
  • BIG_ROB said:

Shag said:

Think you need a lie down mate ...

Just spent 24 hours flat on me Bach, that is the problem @Shag pal. As for steak and bj day, we live in hope....
    Sounds painful. I spent 24 hours on my Beethoven once that was bad enough.
  • edited March 2013
    Riviera said:

Been said before but needs repeating:
    "Can I get"

This a hundred times over.

"Can I get a skinny latte cock dribble"
    "No you can't. I'll get it,you just pay for the f*cking thing "

Give me strength...

• People who get seats on crowded trains and then insisting on barging past all the passengers who have stood for the entire journey when getting off the train at the end of the line.
  • CarPhoneWarehouse

Absolutely awful in every respect
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!