Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• People who ask for a 'read receipt' on their emails. Why?

I've changed my email settings and never send these back. If anything, it makes me take longer to get back to them (especially if it's a supplier)
  • It's a red rag to a bull IMO.
  • pathdw98 said:

I could go on all day.
    Millwall and there associates the Zombies (Rangers), Palace, That clown Boris and the rest of the MP's, that Go Compare Muppet. Glory-hunting Man Utd fans in London who have never been to any football game in their life. X factor and similar shows. And Soaps.
    Can't stand any of them.

BIG_ROB said:

Rangers and BoJo annoy you? Are you mad?

Yes, I am slightly mad, but not about taxdodging Huns and baboons in power. I do not support friends of Millwall (mind you, it might have something to do with my dad being celtic) or support anyone in blue for that matter.
  • Forgot to add, If I'm mad for loving Charlton, Celtic and Sci-Fi, then I'm mad and proud of it.

• pathdw98 said:

pathdw98 said:

I could go on all day.
    Millwall and there associates the Zombies (Rangers), Palace, That clown Boris and the rest of the MP's, that Go Compare Muppet. Glory-hunting Man Utd fans in London who have never been to any football game in their life. X factor and similar shows. And Soaps.
    Can't stand any of them.

BIG_ROB said:

Rangers and BoJo annoy you? Are you mad?

Yes, I am slightly mad, but not about taxdodging Huns and baboons in power. I do not support friends of Millwall (mind you, it might have something to do with my dad being celtic) or support anyone in blue for that matter.
    Colour prejudice
  • People trying to be funny and failing.
  • Thats not funny Riv.
  • edited March 2013
    iaitch said:

Thats not funny Riv.

Objectivity is very funny, but only if you have a sense of humour.

• Blimey was only having a laugh.
  • Sponsored links:

• People who use hashtags away from Twitter.
  • People who use hashtags away from Twitter.

#this
  • JT not posting so many pics in the New Bird from Countdown thread.
  • When buying DVDs Frenchside and I look on the back to see if it's also in English, they put a Yank flag next to the word English. THAT!

I've changed my email settings and never send these back. If anything, it makes me take longer to get back to them (especially if it's a supplier)
    I do this occasionally. It can be useful to know that the email reaches it's intended recipient.

If it is something that needs to be done quickly (or in a certain time-scale) if you send it to someone and they are away and have no out of office reply set up you may not know for weeks that it's not been dealt with.

Out of interest if I'm looking to place business with someone and they don't send the 'read' email I assume that they have't read it so I would approach someone else with my business.
  • Recruitment Consultants
  • People who know nothing about cricket but think they do.
  • edited March 2013
    People on the train who appear to be auditioning for "The Black Death Part 2- The Plague Returns" with all their coughing,spluttering, sniffing and sneezing and spreading their disease around willy nilly.

Scum.
  • Fat people
  • People on the train who appear to be auditioning for "The Black Death Part 2- The Plague Returns" with all their coughing,spluttering, sniffing and sneezing and spreading their disease around willy nilly.

People who do the same thing at work and pretend they are a trooper for coming in. Rather than irresponsible giving it to someone else. Plus they spend most of the day moaning they feel rough and get no work done anyway.
  • Sponsored links:

• Recruitment Consultants

People who use driving instructors and then moan about them rather than learning to drive themselves.

People who go to pubs and then moan about the cost of beer vs homebrew.

People who go out in the cold and then moan about the cold. (Replace cold with hot / wet / wind / snow etc)

People who buy cars and then moan about the price of fuel.

People who just generally just 'king moan.

Women who wear those Baby on Board badges; "oh look at me I'm special and pregnant just like 92% of all women will be - often more than once". Did I mention that before ?

The weather screwing up the youth football meaning we have to play for ever.

8 year olds having to travel all over the country to play football.

My thumb.
  • People on the train who appear to be auditioning for "The Black Death Part 2- The Plague Returns" with all their coughing,spluttering, sniffing and sneezing and spreading their disease around willy nilly.

People who do the same thing at work and pretend they are a trooper for coming in. Rather than irresponsible giving it to someone else. Plus they spend most of the day moaning they feel rough and get no work done anyway.
    People who own or manage businesses who make it very difficult for people to be off sick when they should be.

Reports that British Industry loses X number of million £s every year due to illness. No it doesn't. If the people who forecast productivity don't factor illness into the equation, they have got their figures wrong. Nothing is being lost, it's just that some muppets have completely unrealistic expectations.
  • This insect that has kept landing on my laptop screen for the last 20 minutes.
  • Advertisers who think we are so stupid that if they say three-nine-nine we won't realise that they mean £399.

People who say in a mystical way, "Things happen for a reason" after some random misfortune has hit somebody's life. (Here's a secret: they don't.)
  • My boss.

Says one thing does another and guess who has to deal with the resulting fall-out!
  • LenGlovers Boss!
  • Greenie said:

LenGlovers Boss!

If only!
  • Fella on the train has pretty much got his music on loudspeaker.

Fcking ridiculous how loud his music is

Might aswell crack out the boom box

What are you meant to do ? Having a cold as a reason for taking a day off work is seen as pathetic and you should get on with it ?
  • "Having a cold as a reason for taking a day off work is seen as pathetic and you should get on with it ?"

Not as pathetic as pretending to cope when you're ill and passing it on to everyone else because you're too scared to tell the truth. Stop faking fitness and start telling the truth.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!