Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Yet again there are those who are happy to take days off work due to a mythical story. I mean that's quite ridiculous.

Happy Easter all you believers. And to those of you that aren't... Well enjoy your days off work.

By the way stig I never believe everything is about me.
  • Generalization.
  • Curb_It said:

Yet again there are those who are happy to take days off work due to a mythical story. I mean that's quite ridiculous.

Happy Easter all you believers. And to those of you that aren't... Well enjoy your days off work.

I think you must have missed the key phrase in my argument "a syncretised celebration of springtime".
  • Anti Christian and Judaism bigotry
  • Christians nicking our pagan festivals and renaming them.
  • Religious people claiming bigotry towards themselves without a hint of irony.
  • People adding lots of non funny attempts at jokes with a political fusion to the Jokes thread ... A load of new posts and chuff all funny on it .. Back off
  • Classic songs being used for adverts. Especially when they change the lyrics to match the product.
  • Stig said:

Curb_It said:

Yet again there are those who are happy to take days off work due to a mythical story. I mean that's quite ridiculous.

I think you must have missed the key phrase in my argument "a syncretised celebration of springtime".
    Probably did. I was pissed and couldn't see past me nose. Happy Easter! X

• People who think they're the only one's entitled to a national bank holiday.
  • Sponsored links:

• Curb_It said:

People who slag off religion but yet get two days off at Easter and two at Christmas.

Go to work if you hate it that much.

And there was me thinking that Easter and Christmas were pagan festivals stolen by the god botherers...

• Curb_It said:

People who slag off religion but yet get two days off at Easter and two at Christmas.

Go to work if you hate it that much.

And there was me thinking that Easter and Christmas were pagan festivals stolen by the god botherers...

Too much thinking on a Christian holiday.
  • JiMMy 85 said:

People who eat on a train and stink the carriage out with crap like McDonalds, KFC, Burger King etc.

I never hesitate to point out the error of their ways.

Misuse of the word 'of'. As in, "I should of". It's total nonsense. It's baby talk. The word is HAVE or the contraction, "should've". You sound like a damn fool when you say it wrong!
    WrongLY. It's an adverb. Jeez!
  • Curb_It said:

Stig said:

Curb_It said:

Probably did. I was pissed and couldn't see past me nose. Happy Easter! X

Happy Easter to you too X
  • edited April 2013
    people who every year try to show off how clever they are by posting 'april fool' or similar after every attempted april fool on the internet. it's not clever, it's irritating and it ruins everyone elses fun as it doesn't allow us to laugh at the more gullible people who would otherwise fall for the joke
  • People who go to the pub after church.
  • IdleHans said:

JiMMy 85 said:

People who eat on a train and stink the carriage out with crap like McDonalds, KFC, Burger King etc.

I never hesitate to point out the error of their ways.

Misuse of the word 'of'. As in, "I should of". It's total nonsense. It's baby talk. The word is HAVE or the contraction, "should've". You sound like a damn fool when you say it wrong!
    WrongLY. It's an adverb. Jeez!
    Not seen Back To The Future Part 2 then?
  • players like Jordan Henderson scoring, no use to anyone's Dream Team is it?
  • Definitely. Not Definately
  • My fecking next door neighbour.

We live next door to Pet Cemetery, since we've been here she's buried umpteen cats and dogs (all dead I'll give you that) in the back garden.

She's now taken to feeding the local foxes (here we go again) as they are starving. Ballcocks to the foxes as the b'stard things are digging up my garden and leaving bloody holes everywhere. I keep finding buried pigeons in our soil.

Came back in this afternoon to find her in my back garden, having climbed over the fence whilst we were out to put vinegar and whatever else down to stop the pesky little critters (I'm calming down) from tunnelling between our two gardens. At one stage last week we had Tom, Dick and Harry between our gardens!

Rant over

• Sponsored links:

• operationpig
  • Hangovers.
    Not being able to get rid of hangovers.
    People who write ciao as 'chow'.
  • the continued inability, of many, to not be able to ignore the attention seeking whore mongerers who look to wind people up by feeding them with the response/bite that their comments are hoping to get

bells the lot of ya

• People who criticise others for not being able to ignore something, whilst failing to ignore it themselves.
  • Due to some problems with people in my neighbourhood I've been forced to live with family in a well to do neighbourhood, my cousin Carlton is a complete bell end. I'm a wise cracking type whereas he's very straight laced and irritating.
  • the continued inability, of many, to not be able to ignore the attention seeking whore mongerers who look to wind people up by feeding them with the response/bite that their comments are hoping to get

bells the lot of ya

Seen and noted.
  • Due to some problems with people in my neighbourhood I've been forced to live with family in a well to do neighbourhood, my cousin Carlton is a complete bell end. I'm a wise cracking type whereas he's very straight laced and irritating.

haha
  • Coffee shops - people chat to the baristas socially like they're bar staff. Now all the boozers have gone it's like they're the new pub...... just for boring people.
  • People who go to the pub after church.

People who go to church after the pub.
  • Central Perk
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!