Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• The sanitisation of our culture (and I imagine many other countries also).

Right, got it off my chest now.
  • Due to some problems with people in my neighbourhood I've been forced to live with family in a well to do neighbourhood, my cousin Carlton is a complete bell end. I'm a wise cracking type whereas he's very straight laced and irritating.

Has he any fit sisters though?
  • People that post 3 comments on this thread in the space of 10 mins. Stop whingeing ! :-)
  • People that post 3 comments on this thread in the space of 10 mins. Stop whingeing ! :-)

But if I can't whinge on this thread what ones can I whinge on? :)
  • Accidently bookmarking a thread and getting 36,342 notifications.

This may be an exaggeration.
  • People painting who splash it all over the carpet.
  • Whoever designed some baby grows to have the poppers on the back rather than front.

Yep struggling to put one on a screaming baby now.
  • Or baby grows with the poppers down just one leg .....agg
  • People who called Maidstone 'Mate stone'
    People who call Almonds 'All monds'

And one of the worst, people who talk about how much their 'access' is on their car insurance.
  • People who can't carry a briefcase but insist on pulling it along even on crowded rail stations or airports so that you trip over them.
  • Sponsored links:

• JaShea99 said:

And one of the worst, people who talk about how much their 'access' is on their car insurance.

I used to work with a woman who still did that after a year in car insurance claims.

She was a horrible thick, racist pikey so not that surprised, but still - a year without cottoning on that it's 'excess' is special.
  • Danny Baker
  • People who laugh at really inane things at work. For example, someone forgetting to turn off their out of office. Or trying to use a stapler then finding out there aren't any staples inside. I feel like Garry in Men Behaving Badly a lot of the time.
  • When people get the UK, Great Britain, England and their flags mixed up.
    Even people over here often think 'union flag = English flag' and 'UK=GB=England'. WRONG.
  • Arsenal FC
  • 1) People who don't go to matches but think they know everything about football.

2) People who go to games and think they know everything about football.

3) People that don't know anything about football.
  • Riviera said:

Danny Baker

Zzzzz isn't it about time you used another new profile ?
  • edited May 2013

Riviera said:

Danny Baker

Zzzzz isn't it about time you used another new profile ?
    What do you mean?

This thread is for things that annoy you, not for petty posts from people with issues.
  • People on Facebook who say "Good morning and how is everyone today?!" or "Goodnight everyone!" like they're presenting their own blaaady TV show
  • ''Can you move down please''

makes my blood boil.
  • Sponsored links:

• BIG_ROB said:

People on Facebook who say "Good morning and how is everyone today?!" or "Goodnight everyone!" like they're presenting their own blaaady TV show

This annoys the hell out of me, do they think that they are so important that anyone gives a shit if they are going to bed. And if anyone cared the additional comments would read like The Waltons saying goodnight.
  • Greenie said:

BIG_ROB said:

People on Facebook who say "Good morning and how is everyone today?!" or "Goodnight everyone!" like they're presenting their own blaaady TV show

This annoys the hell out of me, do they think that they are so important that anyone gives a shit if they are going to bed. And if anyone cared the additional comments would read like The Waltons saying goodnight.
    You jest, but I have seen posts on there that go a bit like that.

Another one is when people "check in" in the VIP area of an airport. Or a fancy restaurant. Yeah real class that

• BIG_ROB said:

Greenie said:

BIG_ROB said:

Another one is when people "check in" in the VIP area of an airport. Or a fancy restaurant. Yeah real class that

Or that they are just sitting down to diner at the Oxo Tower...

• edited May 2013

BIG_ROB said:

Greenie said:

BIG_ROB said:

Or that they are just sitting down to diner at the Oxo Tower...

Yeah, that sounds familiar as it goes....... think we might have a mutual friend
  • ''Can you move down please''

makes my blood boil.

Yeh, the people at Hither Green. Move to Sidcup, you'll get a seat then!
  • Bed sheets that announce its someone's birthday on footbridges and roundabouts.

Just tacky vandalism
  • People who leave their yappy dogs in the back garden to bark all afternoon while they go out!
  • Doing the baby's night feeds and finding hardly any threads have updated since last feed. What am I meant to read as he guzzles his milk?
  • Bladder drains
  • BIG_ROB said:

Bladder drains

Is that a posh term for a big piss?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!