Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Hangovers.
  • Charlton fans who are obsessed with that stripey lot down the road and feel they have to open a new thread every time that have to say something about them.
  • edited June 2013
    People who stand too close to you in a queue
    Personalised number plates that start with B16
    Vending machines that return your coins
    Dropping a suitcase on your foot

• It must have been posted before, but:

It's the 21st century. We have remote controls, touch screens - everything easy. Some twat puts celephane (check spelling) on everything. Even with a 'helpful' gold or red strip to help you 'peel' the feckin' stuff - I still have to fight with it - using my teeth or a vicious kitchen knife or Swiss Army Knife to get into the item!

Anyway, thanks for listening - I'm off for a lie down after taking my medication - s**t! more feckin' celephane!
  • red_murph said:

As happened to me just now at lunch...

Sitting at a table in a boozer with a pint and another bloke just wanders over plonks his pint on the table and sits down without asking.

Serious lack of pub etiquette.

This happened to me in the cafe a few weeks ago. He actually asked first "do you mind if I sit there?" But how could I say no? I was looking round at other people as in 'does anyone else thinks this is weird?!' Luckily he didn't talk to me.
  • Using the Straight Red thread for things that annoy you
  • People in places like Maccy Ds, KFC or Burger King who leave their rubbish on the table.

This ... they're different!

• People in places like Maccy Ds, KFC or Burger King who leave their rubbish on the table.

I do agree with you. Like leaving a space the way I found it 'clean and tidy' etc. However they do seem to employ people to clear and clean up. Would people be putting them out of a job if everyone cleaned up after themselves?

People who have a problem with things I do. ( :) ).
  • Sponsored links:

That's gotta be a straight red!

• Are you ok? Lol
  • Wasn't it Dean Windass who got three reds in one game? One for a violent foul, the second for swearing at the ref when he produced the first, and the third for hurling the corner flag like a javelin into the crowd as he trooped off.
  • New car headlights. They seem tone powerful enough to use in a lighthouse these days. Can Barely keep on the road when They dazzle me in the rear view mirror.
  • Cor, what happened there?
  • Hiccups!!
  • Calling Mcdonalds Maccy Ds.

Don't why but it grates with me in the same way people talking about going to the "footie" does.
  • 1.1k unread posts on this thread.

Read the previous one and don't think I'll bother reading any more (No offence Len - but it's always been Maccy D's to me since I was a kid!)
  • Sponsored links:

• It's not footie FFS!

It's Footy.
  • I cannot STAND people calling football by other names like footy or ball. I prefer people to say soccer than footy
  • People who can't pull the chain properly.
  • People who can't pull the chain properly.

Gross but true, can't stand the 'Downloads'
  • the bloke in front with a Charlton sticker in his rear window driving like a twat.

East/West stander surely.
  • The customer service provided by SKY. I don't want to hold for ages in a phone call so would rather contact them by email. They don't seem to want to reply when I contact them by this method.

As there are so many different providers now, you would think that they would improve their customer service, instead it is getting worse.
  • Lazy scumbags honking their horns and disturbing the whole street rather than dragging their fat a**** out of the car and knocking on the door of the person they are visiting.

Not funny at this time on a school night. 'Er indoors is not impressed!
  • As mentioned in another thread, people who say 'I don't use facebook, if I want to talk to someone I'll phone them or go and see them'. Clap clap well done you, whereas I sit on facebook with the door locked and the phone off the hook because I'm scared of the real world.

Also people, mainly older people, who say it's dangerous and people on facebook will steal your bank details and you will get murdered.

I also hate people who say footy.
  • As mentioned in another thread, people who say 'I don't use facebook, if I want to talk to someone I'll phone them or go and see them'. Clap clap well done you, whereas I sit on facebook with the door locked and the phone off the hook because I'm scared of the real world.

Also people, mainly older people, who say it's dangerous and people on facebook will steal your bank details and you will get murdered.

I also hate people who say footy.

You hate people who say footy? Or do you mean you hate it when people say footy?

Footy, footy, footy!

I think you're more dangerous than Facebook.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!