Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• a match switching from bbc1 to bbc2 halfway through when both channels are being used all afternoon to show wimbledon anyway, absolutely no need and they always do it when the remote control is on the other side of the room
  • rina said:

a match switching from bbc1 to bbc2 halfway through when both channels are being used all afternoon to show wimbledon anyway, absolutely no need and they always do it when the remote control is on the other side of the room

I agree, it's not like the old days when some people didn't have BBC 2.
  • The fact that you need to have the ability to win the puzzle section of Krypton Factor to assemble or dismantle any form of baby equipment!
  • People who think that black tights are the same as leggings, so you can see right through them and see their underpants. It looks like they've gone out without dressing properly.
  • Also women wearing white linen trousers / skirts that just show their knickers through them.
    Dont these people look in the mirror before going out?
  • edited July 2013
    McBobbin said:

People who think that black tights are the same as leggings, so you can see right through them and see their underpants. It looks like they've gone out without dressing properly.

MrOneLung said:

Also women wearing white linen trousers / skirts that just show their knickers through them.

Can't see a problem myself....
  • McBobbin said:

People who think that black tights are the same as leggings, so you can see right through them and see their underpants. It looks like they've gone out without dressing properly.

MrOneLung said:

Also women wearing white linen trousers / skirts that just show their knickers through them.

Most of the time they end up looking like black cellophane-wrapped hippos. With visible underpants.
  • McBobbin said:

McBobbin said:

MrOneLung said:

Most of the time they end up looking like black cellophane-wrapped hippos. With visible underpants.
    And the women are even worse!
  • Ok you have a point.
  • Sponsored links:

• People who use the phrase 'underpants' only acceptable if you are over 70, it's the law!
  • women in the office that either use that dry shampoo crap in the tin that stinks or spay a shit load of body spray just to go for a piss because they have to walk through the trading floor
  • Greenie said:

People who use the phrase 'underpants' only acceptable if you are over 70, it's the law!

Unless you happen to be having a fling with a Canadian girl - in which case, saying 'underpants' in an English accent gets you laid (true story)
  • Greenie said:

People who use the phrase 'underpants' only acceptable if you are over 70, it's the law!

Unless you happen to be having a fling with a Canadian girl - in which case, saying 'underpants' in an English accent gets you laid (true story)
    Then I shall continue to say it. Pure sexual dynamite that word.
  • Greenie said:

Leroy - does your Canadian lady have any nice sisters? Could you put in a good word for me?

• Viewfinder, is the good word "underpants", by any chance?
  • Addison Lee. Think they own the frigging road.
  • Greenie said:

Leroy - does your Canadian lady have any nice sisters? Could you put in a good word for me?

Unfortunately not. And, to be fair, I think the underpants thing is a peculiarity particular only to her.
  • Estate agents
  • Certain times when you have full signal and 3G yet your phone refuses to load the Internet. Always happens when going through London Bridge.
  • Sponsored links:

• Stephen Mulhern
  • The woman from the office next door who has been parking her car outside my window every day for the last 2 years and has not managed to park straight once.

What really annoys me is she always pulls in too far the first time as if she's going to reverse and straighten up but just reverses straight back at the same angle so she actually parks badly twice every morning.
  • Stig said:

Viewfinder, is the good word "underpants", by any chance?

Ha! Underpants, underpants, underpants.

• Certain times when you have full signal and 3G yet your phone refuses to load the Internet. Always happens when going through vinegar strokes

• Seeing the posts add up on the Tour de France thread and wanting to know what's happened, but can't look because I've taped it for later.
  • People who think they're something special because they live in Clapham.
  • RedPanda said:

People who think they're something special because they live in Clapham.

... or Stoke Newington.

• People who wear coats in this weather
    People dithering in newsagents
    People standing too close to you in a queue
    Sales
    People who walk along with umberellas in this weather
    People at work who constantly ask you for the same condiments/cutlery
  • people that wear woolly hats in this weather
  • Ticks, and lyme disease
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!