Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• People who suddenly switch lanes (oblivious to those behind) coming up to the tube station ticket barriers.
  • Dont know why it annoys me but people standing there, waiting for ages trying to cross the road when there's a zebra crossing 10 yards away.
  • the rumours thread

• No heating on the train today.
  • Dont know why it annoys me but people standing there, waiting for ages trying to cross the road when there's a zebra crossing 10 yards away.

This. Unfortunately I witnessed an elderly lady get knocked down and killed in Avery Hill Road some time ago. She was crossing on the zig-zags of the crossing itself and was hit by a van.
  • Getting cut up while walking. If I manage to never do it, why does it happen so often to me!? I don't even walk that slowly.
  • edited July 2013
    Flies.
  • RedPanda said:

People who think they're something special because they live in Clapham.

This. Even people the age of 21-25 who live there seem to think they're so special and 'hip' because they live in some random flatshare in Clapham.

• People who go potty when they are anywhere near a wasp or bee.

I hope you get stung next time you overreact !
  • People in the gym in wooly hats. You're not in some american prison yard you fat tube.
  • Sponsored links:

• People who whine and moan about plans that are made for Football, pub crawls etc and take things out of the way of where they need to be because of their thoughts on the beer.

I know I'm probably offending half the board with that one! Its a bloody beer, drink the bloody thing and get on with it!
  • cafctom said:

RedPanda said:

People who think they're something special because they live in Clapham.

This. Even people the age of 21-25 who live there seem to think they're so special and 'hip' because they live in some random flatshare in Clapham.

get this with people who move to Brighton to flat share.
  • The pathetic croakey voice people do on the phone in my office when they have just come back from sick leave to get sympathy.
  • Fiiiiiish said:

The pathetic croakey voice people do on the phone in my office when they have just come back from sick leave to get sympathy.

"Yeah, you still sound a bit rough, what was wrong?"
    "Bad knee."
  • edited July 2013
    cafctom said:

People who whine and moan about plans that are made for Football, pub crawls etc and take things out of the way of where they need to be because of their thoughts on the beer.

I know I'm probably offending half the board with that one! Its a bloody beer, drink the bloody thing and get on with it!

People who think beer is just bloody beer. ;) It most certainly is not.
  • Shag said:

People at work who constantly ask you for the same condiments/cutlery

Ha @shag are you knocking off the American woman behind me ?

Yesterday i borrowed a spoon off her
    This morning i borrowed a fork off her
    At lunchtime i had half the UK supply of plastic cutlery dumped on my desk !

She's always good for a pepper sachet as well :-)
  • The fit one ....? Yes I am mate and she's told me all about you !
  • Insects.
    Flying Insects.
    Moths.

They could be allergic to bee and wasp stings.
  • Real Ale- the piss of the Devil.
  • Sponsored links:

Don't flap around and panic the wasp then.

Your more likely to be stung flapping your hands and screaming so if you was allergic that would be a stupid thing to do.

Your more likely to be stung flapping your hands and screaming so if you was allergic that would be a stupid thing to do.
    That's true, but I can imagine that if someone were allergic they might well go potty if a wasp or bee came near them.
  • Insurance companies = criminals
  • Greenie said:

Real AleLager- the piss of the Devil.

Corrected.
  • Watching the cricket and they put up morons twitter thoughts on the big screen.
    Who gives a flying care in the world about # Timtheemptyheadedtwat's stupid brainvomit?
  • I absolutely detest the corporate mentality of having to wear a suit at all times, even though it probably looks more unprofessional if you are in a suit and sweating your nuts off when you go into a meeting.

I'm interested in what the person has to say, not what they're bloody wearing.

'Suits at work' would be the first thing I would put straight into Room 101.
  • I've said it before but hangovers, I really don't think my body can handle alcohol. Last Thursday I had 5 pints and was feeling like crap until late afternoon. Today has just been vicious.
  • Vinnie V. said:

Greenie said:

Real AleLager- the piss of the Devil.

Corrected.
    That's better - the version for adults.

Anyhow back to the plot: High maintenance people...
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!