Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Carter said:

Never cross the beams

Not with a stranger, anyway!
  • "iTunes has discovered a corrupted iPod. Would you like to reset it?"
  • Hoddle twatting on about about something he helped stuff up in the first,place.......he is a loser.......
  • Being totally knackered after spending the day laying a shed base and knowing i have to do the same thing tomorrow.
  • johnny73 said:

Being totally knackered after spending the day laying a shed base and knowing i have to do the same thing tomorrow.

...Two Sheds?
  • johnny73 said:

Being totally knackered after spending the day laying a shed base and knowing i have to do the same thing tomorrow.

...Two Sheds?
    No. One shed. The base is 4 metres by 3 metres. Laying in two parts because of the size.
  • johnny73 said:

johnny73 said:

...Two Sheds?
    No. One shed. The base is 4 metres by 3 metres. Laying in two parts because of the size.
    Whoosh!
  • I got it !
  • A joke ten years in the making!
  • Taxi / delivery drivers who think if they put there warning lights on, they can park in the middle off the road, then throw a strop when they have to reserve out.
  • Sponsored links:

• A joke ten years in the making!

lol

• To misquote Henry Root, the funniest letter writer to the famous: EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Being 'whooshed'!
  • johnny73 said:

Being 'whooshed'!

I don't get it?
  • having to go poo after just getting out the shower and then having to get back in again just to soap your ass up so not to spoil that full body freshness!
  • Greenie said:

johnny73 said:

Being 'whooshed'!

I don't get it?
    Whoosh
  • bloodnut said:

having to go poo after just getting out the shower and then having to get back in again just to soap your ass up so not to spoil that full body freshness!

You need wet wipes in your life pal!
  • Greenie said:

johnny73 said:

Being 'whooshed'!

I don't get it?
    Whoosh
    lol
  • edited June 2013
    BIG_ROB said:

bloodnut said:

having to go poo after just getting out the shower and then having to get back in again just to soap your ass up so not to spoil that full body freshness!

yea got them rob, cant nock the wet wipes when your in ya civvies or on a hot day BUT im talking when ive just stepped out the shower and *bAnG* the phantom poo strikes again (why couldn't it have made itself known before i got in the shower, natural order of play i feel) still wet so toilet paper usage is out the question, toilet seat gets a soaking, its just all one big mess mate which to me is best dealt with by jumping straight back in, just thankful my shower head comes off the wall... it annoys me cos any other time i like a good poo but when that happens i just sit there full of resentment and the whole experience is spoilt!

cheers for the heads up though (appreciated)
  • My season ticket was delivered by .
  • Sponsored links:

• Greenie said:

johnny73 said:

Being 'whooshed'!

I don't get it?
    Whoosh
    Thanks Leroy, get in!
  • MrOneLung said:

People that get angered by my lack of aggression. Not really annoying but a little sad.

Woah! Calm down there mate.

You made me laugh out loud :-)

• edited June 2013
    Shop staff who tell me to enter my pin because I'm 2 milliseconds late putting my finger on the buttons at the exact time the read out comes up...probably the same pedantic. time obsessed arseholes that toot their horn at you when the lights turn amber.
  • Women's football . Garlic ? Bread ? Shouldn't happen .
  • Women's football . Garlic ? Bread ? Shouldn't happen .

Quite like garlic bread, meself. But women's football? Quite agree!

• Greenie said:

Greenie said:

johnny73 said:

Being 'whooshed'!

I don't get it?
    Whoosh
    Thanks Leroy, get in!
    :)
  • bloodnut said:

BIG_ROB said:

bloodnut said:

yea got them rob, cant nock the wet wipes when your in ya civvies or on a hot day BUT im talking when ive just stepped out the shower and *bAnG* the phantom poo strikes again (why couldn't it have made itself known before i got in the shower, natural order of play i feel) still wet so toilet paper usage is out the question, toilet seat gets a soaking, its just all one big mess mate which to me is best dealt with by jumping straight back in, just thankful my shower head comes off the wall... it annoys me cos any other time i like a good poo but when that happens i just sit there full of resentment and the whole experience is spoilt!

cheers for the heads up though (appreciated)
    Yeah, give you that
  • edited June 2013
  • When a new phone comes out and all the sheep earlier adopters have the same ring tone. Then on the train you get a whole cacophony of it. I'm currently be driven mad by that bloody annoying whistling thing all the time.
  • Cacophony; one of me most favourite words that! Cheers @Sting pal
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!