Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Groups of people (two or more) who walk towards you taking up the whole f*****g pavement, forcing you on to the road.

Happens all the time and can be any age, race, nationality etc. Does my head in, the selfish b******s!!!
  • Those 'loo cake' things they stick in mens urinals.

The smell from them takes a layer of skin off the inside of your throat.
  • This doesn't happen often thankfully, but people who clip their bloody nails on a train!
  • Silly season. i.e. the time between the last match being played and the opening of the transfer window.
  • Crumbs in the butter
  • BIG_ROB said:

Crumbs in the butter

Toast crumbs should carry a life sentence of hard labour.

• People that get angered by my lack of aggression. Not really annoying but a little sad.
  • I hate cyclists up london when they get to the front of the lights and then all poodle along slowing everything down.
  • I hate cyclists up london when they get to the front of the lights and then all poodle along slowing everything down.

I just hate cyclists in London. Saw one going the wrong way up a one way street on my way to work, middle of the road aswell

• johnny73 said:

People in places like Maccy Ds, KFC or Burger King who leave their rubbish on the table.

I do agree with you. Like leaving a space the way I found it 'clean and tidy' etc. However they do seem to employ people to clear and clean up. Would people be putting them out of a job if everyone cleaned up after themselves?

Agree with this. I've always left my rubbish on the table. As soon as it becomes 'the norm' to put your own rubbish in the bin at a fast food place, they'll get rid of the staff who do it - depriving them of a job.

Another pet hate of mine is arseholes slightly higher up the food chain (no pun intended) being rude to some poor fucker working behind the counter in McDonalds for five quid an hour. I've shouted at more than one prick of a duty manager before now for coating off a junior employee in front of customers. I don't want to be served up the putrid sludge I'm about to eat by someone made to feel small by an arsehole only five years older than them with his btec national in business studies.

In fact, I've also had a go at people tutting about slow service in fast food restaurants too.

Good job I don't eat in them any more!
  • Sponsored links:

• Groups of people (two or more) who walk towards you taking up the whole f*****g pavement, forcing you on to the road.

Happens all the time and can be any age, race, nationality etc. Does my head in, the selfish b******s!!!

Stand your ground, man.
  • Riviera said:

As mentioned in another thread, people who say 'I don't use facebook, if I want to talk to someone I'll phone them or go and see them'. Clap clap well done you, whereas I sit on facebook with the door locked and the phone off the hook because I'm scared of the real world.

Also people, mainly older people, who say it's dangerous and people on facebook will steal your bank details and you will get murdered.

I also hate people who say footy.

You hate people who say footy? Or do you mean you hate it when people say footy?

Footy, footy, footy!

I think you're more dangerous than Facebook.
    I hate people who say it. I disassociate myself with these people immediately.
  • johnny73 said:

People in places like Maccy Ds, KFC or Burger King who leave their rubbish on the table.

I do agree with you. Like leaving a space the way I found it 'clean and tidy' etc. However they do seem to employ people to clear and clean up. Would people be putting them out of a job if everyone cleaned up after themselves?

Agree with this. I've always left my rubbish on the table. As soon as it becomes 'the norm' to put your own rubbish in the bin at a fast food place, they'll get rid of the staff who do it - depriving them of a job.

Another pet hate of mine is arseholes slightly higher up the food chain (no pun intended) being rude to some poor fucker working behind the counter in McDonalds for five quid an hour. I've shouted at more than one prick of a duty manager before now for coating off a junior employee in front of customers. I don't want to be served up the putrid sludge I'm about to eat by someone made to feel small by an arsehole only five years older than them with his btec national in business studies.

In fact, I've also had a go at people tutting about slow service in fast food restaurants too.

Good job I don't eat in them any more!
    This is a good one, I put my stuff in the bin because it is the sort of thing my dear old mum taught me to do, I do see the the thinking that it may possibly do someone out of a job but.... I just like throwing my own shit away

HOWEVER, the bollocking of a duty manager for talking down to the poor sods who work the tills gets a massive thumbs up here
  • Those crappy hand painted signs that adorn footbridges still aggravate the shit out of me

'Happy 50th mum'

On a piss stained bed sheet that looks like its been painted by a remedial class.

Vandalism
  • People that get angered by my lack of aggression. Not really annoying but a little sad.

Woah! Calm down there mate.

• People who watch rugby in pubs and shout "heave"
  • Bog Trolls that expect £1 cos i washed my hands after having a piss
  • When you are given change in the palm of your hand . Receipt , then note then coins on top. So annoying.
  • When you are given change in the palm of your hand . Receipt , then note then coins on top. So annoying.

Hmm yes, as opposed to the days when people could count and didn't rely on the till to work out the change.
  • getting asked to open a window on a train and immediately losing all known strength.
  • Sponsored links:

• People who wash their hands after taking a piss. Where have you been putting that thing?
  • people being better than me on Fifa 13 (online).

quite often i will call the other player/ref a cheat and claim that an attempted pass/shot was not what i asked the controller to do.
  • Blokes who don't know their urinal etiquette. e.g. stand right next to you and want to start a conversation while you're trying to piss. Even worse they start stretching their arms behind their backs.
  • Sky customer service - it is dreadful. I've just spent my whole lunch break on one of these Sky chat things and it was a total waste of time as the person at the other end doesn't seem to understand plain English. Probably because they weren't!
  • edited June 2013
    Chafing
  • Blokes who don't know their urinal etiquette. e.g. stand right next to you and want to start a conversation while you're trying to piss. Even worse they start stretching their arms behind their backs.

Used to annoy me in the old days when you were trying to piss a cigarette butt along the trough and down to the plug and someone else would join in.
  • MrOneLung said:

Blokes who don't know their urinal etiquette. e.g. stand right next to you and want to start a conversation while you're trying to piss. Even worse they start stretching their arms behind their backs.

Used to annoy me in the old days when you were trying to piss a cigarette butt along the trough and down to the plug and someone else would join in.
    Sword fighting?
  • MrOneLung said:

Blokes who don't know their urinal etiquette. e.g. stand right next to you and want to start a conversation while you're trying to piss. Even worse they start stretching their arms behind their backs.

Reminds me of a tale told by the music writer Stanley Booth. He was in a tumbledown old blues joint in the American South, and went for a slash. The khazi consisted of one cubicle; an old black guy followed Booth in, and said: "I can either shoot crossfire or piss in the sink."

• Never cross the beams
  • edited June 2013
    Spending the best part of the morning compiling a comprehensive shopping list and leaving it on the table!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!