Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• This has happened twice to me recently, last night being the latest:

You are driving along a normal suburban road and you become aware of an emergency vehicle some way behind you. You check your mirror and see the blue light approaching and you indicate and pull over along with everyone else. Once the ambulance/fire engine/police car has passed you indicate to re-join the road expecting everyone to do the same. But no not these days. Other drivers see this as an oppotunity to gain some ground and treat it like the beginning of a Grand Prix and try to pull out in front of other cars that had pulled over ahead of them.
    Then even worse like last night, you get some silly cow, about 17 years old in her super dooper pink mini full of cuddly toys deciding to tail the ambulance at the same speed and nearly take out 5 or 6 cars that had pulled over and were attempting to get moving again.

Age limit for drivers should be 25 for men and 35 for women.
  • The bagpipe players outside Harrods.

Love it when the tourists film them then walk off without giving them any money.
  • Clear plastic strap bras.

If you are that concerned about straps being visible, wear one without straps.
  • MrOneLung said:

Clear plastic strap bras.

I'll take heed of that.

• MrOneLung said:

Clear plastic strap bras.

Or better still......!
  • Riviera said:

This has happened twice to me recently, last night being the latest:

You are driving along a normal suburban road and you become aware of an emergency vehicle some way behind you. You check your mirror and see the blue light approaching and you indicate and pull over along with everyone else. Once the ambulance/fire engine/police car has passed you indicate to re-join the road expecting everyone to do the same. But no not these days. Other drivers see this as an oppotunity to gain some ground and treat it like the beginning of a Grand Prix and try to pull out in front of other cars that had pulled over ahead of them.
    Then even worse like last night, you get some silly cow, about 17 years old in her super dooper pink mini full of cuddly toys deciding to tail the ambulance at the same speed and nearly take out 5 or 6 cars that had pulled over and were attempting to get moving again.

How true !

• Vinnie V. said:

Greenie said:

Real AleLager- the piss of the Devil.

Corrected.
    That's better - the version for adults.

Anyhow back to the plot: High maintenance people...
    It's still piss though and the names like Abbots Knob or what ever its called gross stuff!
  • lolwray said:

Riviera said:

This has happened twice to me recently, last night being the latest:

How true !

I've also noticed how a lot of pensioners are awful drivers. So I'd suggest an upper age limit. Or, perhaps better still, with a looming pensions crisis: everyone has to relinquish their licence on the day that they retire. That should please Mr Osborne, it'll keep people working 'til they drop ;-)
  • Greenie said:

Vinnie V. said:

Greenie said:

Corrected.

It's still piss though and the names like Abbots Knob or what ever its called gross stuff!
    Don't go blaming me because you have the pallet of a six year old... ;-)
  • Greenie said:

Vinnie V. said:

Greenie said:

Corrected.

Don't go blaming me because you have the pallet of a six year old... ;-)
    Fair!
  • Sponsored links:

• People who think that because it is a mini-roundabout, that normal roundabout rules don't apply.

I was going straight on at one last week and a woman was coming the other way but wanted to turn right. As we both moved off at the same time, all would have been fine had she gone around the middle of the roundabout like I did, but no she cut across the middle and then hooted and gesticulated at me, thinking I had cut across her.
  • People who think that because it is a mini-roundabout, that normal roundabout rules don't apply.

I was going straight on at one last week and a woman was coming the other way but wanted to turn right. As we both moved off at the same time, all would have been fine had she gone around the middle of the roundabout like I did, but no she cut across the middle and then hooted and gesticulated at me, thinking I had cut across her.

There's the problem right there
  • Well I'm a woman too, but I know how to drive on roundabouts.
  • Shag said:

People who think that because it is a mini-roundabout, that normal roundabout rules don't apply.

There's the problem right there
    pmsl
  • Well I'm a woman too, but I know how to drive on roundabouts.

Isn't that the problem?

• Swimming pools without a deep end.
  • johnny73 said:

Swimming pools without a deep end.

paddling pools without a shallow end ?

• Being kept waiting for an ultrasound when they've told you to have a full bladder for it.

I am desperate!
  • Being kept waiting for an ultrasound when they've told you to have a full bladder for it.

I am desperate!

Blokes who think they're pregnant.
  • Women you wish you goosed years ago being single when you are not
  • Sponsored links:

• Old people's salads - just endless piles of lettuce and tomato. Why people of a certain age so devoid of imagination?
  • edited July 2013
    Greenie said:

Being kept waiting for an ultrasound when they've told you to have a full bladder for it.

I am desperate!

Blokes who think they're pregnant.
    Haha turned out negative, thankfully, for gallstones and a baby- turns out that's just a beer belly.
  • Carter said:

Women you wish you goosed years ago being single when you are not

Women you goosed years ago who now complain to the police.....
  • Anyone over 30 who gets excited about their birthday, it happens every year, your not 7, get over it!
  • People who say "See what I did there?"

Err, yeh, you tried to be clever and funny.
    You weren't, but you're gonna labour the point anyway
  • Riviera said:

Carter said:

Women you wish you goosed years ago being single when you are not

Women you goosed years ago who now complain to the police.....
    Confession time ?
  • Goosed?
  • People who say "See what I did there?"

Err, yeh, you tried to be clever and funny.
    You weren't, but you're gonna labour the point anyway

I use it in an ironic way - does that still count? :-)
  • Grrrrrr
  • Richard Madeley. Twat
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!