Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• edited August 2013
    My daft neighbour (he's alright really, but a bit dim) chopping down the beautiful honeysuckle that grew up our fence and leaving the bellbine!
  • edited August 2013
    When you pull into a passing place on a single track road and the person you are letting through doesn't thank you. I pulled in this morning to let another woman pass and she was holding her mobile phone to her ear and didn't even look at me. Totally ignorant.

Let me guess - was she in a Chelsea Tractor by any chance? They are the worst by far for this. And yes, I am sad enough to have kept a count.

It happened again this morning - this time with White Van Man. It was quite obvious that I had pulled in to let him pass but he didn't even look at me. Ignorant pig!
  • Middle aged, headband and Van's wearing, men on skateboards. Saw one come a cropper on a packed seafront recently. Proper made me laugh.
  • edited August 2013

When you pull into a passing place on a single track road and the person you are letting through doesn't thank you. I pulled in this morning to let another woman pass and she was holding her mobile phone to her ear and didn't even look at me. Totally ignorant.

Let me guess - was she in a Chelsea Tractor by any chance? They are the worst by far for this. And yes, I am sad enough to have kept a count.

"It happened again this morning - this time with White Van Man. It was quite obvious that I had pulled in to let him pass but he didn't even look at me. Ignorant pig!"

Want to know how to deal with mobile phone drivers? Hold down your horn and point at them. It freaks them right out.

• edited August 2013

Middle aged, headband and Van's wearing, men on skateboards. Saw one come a cropper on a packed seafront recently. Proper made me laugh.

Vans. They look nice, but the quality is awful. I came of my skateboard the other day and they just ripped apart. They're just another way to prize morons from their money. Get yourself down the chandlers for a pair of decent quality yachting pumps.

• men who drive home from work still wearing a tie.

people who drink tea AND coffee in the same day.
  • Macronate said:

men who drive home from work still wearing a tie.

people who drink tea AND coffee in the same day.

You make my complaints seem like reasonable content for a G8 summit.
  • Being rudely awaken by a pissed driver smashing up the barriers on the road outside our house.

Them dumping the car right outside our house.
  • Old bill on horses that let them shit on a pedestrian street and then don't clear it up, so it's there for days
  • Middle aged, headband and Van's wearing, men on skateboards. Saw one come a cropper on a packed seafront recently. Proper made me laugh.

Makes you want to carry some Gravel in your pocket.

• Sponsored links:

• Any form of littering. But my real blood boiler is them lazy b****rds who go to McDonalds, use the drive through because they're too bone idle to get out and walk inside, sit and eat it in their cars then just open their doors and put their rubbish on the floor because they are too effin lazy to walk to any of the 20 or so bins located within a 30 yard radius of their car! Hanging's too good for 'em.
  • People whose weekend highlight is going to B & Q or watching Manchester United on the TV taking the piss on facebook out of genuine football fans on their way to watch their team.
  • Any form of littering. But my real blood boiler is them lazy b****rds who go to McDonalds, use the drive through because they're too bone idle to get out and walk inside, sit and eat it in their cars then just open their doors and put their rubbish on the floor because they are too effin lazy to walk to any of the 20 or so bins located within a 30 yard radius of their car! Hanging's too good for 'em.

I couldn't agree more. Also those fast food eaters who drive into the country to eat their food, presumably because it is a nice place to eat and then just throw their rubbish onto the verges, spoiling it for everyone else. This is extremely damaging to wildlife apart from being very unsightly.
  • Living up North when the first game of the season couldn't be further away.
  • Living up North

• People who tip the last few crumbs of their crisp packet into their mouth. You really that hungry?
  • sky sports calling every live game from the football league "FL72 live"
  • Yeah, nice one Dave ;o)
  • MrOneLung said:

People who tip the last few crumbs of their crisp packet into their mouth. You really that hungry?

Lol, i stick my fingers through the corners to get every last speck ;)
  • MrOneLung said:

People who tip the last few crumbs of their crisp packet into their mouth. You really that hungry?

They like the taste?
  • Sponsored links:

• The fact that setanta then ESPN and now BT sport just seem to be LFCTV
  • edited August 2013
  • Living up North

Must be grim
  • Charlton losing
  • buckshee said:

The fact that setanta then ESPN and now BT sport just seem to be LFCTV

Just following on from the BBC in the 70s and 80s then...

• Any reference to those stupid little bits of twattery that posh halfwit totty puts on its head - "fascinators".
    I can hardly bring myself to write it.
  • 10 miles of average speed cameras allegedly because of roadworks on the M25 and not a soul working there.
  • LenGlover said:

10 miles of average speed cameras allegedly because of roadworks on the M25 and not a soul working there.

tbf, they'd probably gone to bed
  • MrOneLung said:

Bring back the little blue bag of salt. That'd learn 'em.
  • English people saying or writing "gotten."

They are not American the word is "got."
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!