Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Men who keep their small change in a compartment in their wallet. Girly!
  • Men who keep their small change in a compartment in their wallet. Girly!

WHAT? That makes perfect sense. Why wouldn't you? For years whenever I was taking money at work I would watch men scrabble around in multiple jean pockets trying to see if they had enough change to afford the product/service. Used to drive me mad. Just keep it in the wallet.
  • If anything's girly about wallets it's males over the age of, let's say a generous 16, with a velcro wallet. Just the sound of that velcro ripping is enough to make me cringe.
  • Cyclists who think traffic lights don't apply to them.
  • Cyclists who think traffic lights don't apply to them.

• People who walk down one side of the path with their dog on a ridiculously long lead walking down the other side of the path.

Yes, and then they death stare YOU for being on the same footpath!
  • edited August 2013
    Dog owners who don't clear up after their dogs and just as bad, those that do and then hang the poo bag in bushes or trees. Who do they think is going to clear it up?
  • Northeners that refer to any form of fizzy drink as 'pop'.

It's not my dad, its a f****** can of coke !

Have to say I agree with this. It does my head in for some reason. Must be my southern roots shining through.
  • Dog owners who don't clear up after their dogs and just as bad, those that do and then hang the poo bag in bushes or trees. Who do they think is going to clear it up?

So poo-bag trees aren't just indiginous to the north then? Some people are so scummy.

• Sponsored links:

• edited August 2013

• Northerners who refer to their offspring as a 'babby'. It's 'baby' ffs!
  • Dog owners who don't clear up after their dogs and just as bad, those that do and then hang the poo bag in bushes or trees. Who do they think is going to clear it up?

So poo-bag trees aren't just indiginous to the north then? Some people are so scummy.

The reason for the shit trees is if the dog does a dump at the start of a three mile walk you have a dilemma, do you carry warm shit in a bag in your pocket for three miles, leave the macca where it is on the pavement, or pick it up in the bag and hang it in a tree to collect on your way home?
  • Carter said:

Dog owners who don't clear up after their dogs and just as bad, those that do and then hang the poo bag in bushes or trees. Who do they think is going to clear it up?

The reason for the shit trees is if the dog does a dump at the start of a three mile walk you have a dilemma, do you carry warm shit in a bag in your pocket for three miles, leave the macca where it is on the pavement, or pick it up in the bag and hang it in a tree to collect on your way home?
    I suppose if they DO collect it later it isn't quite so bad, but many don't. If you have a dog you should be prepared to take responsibility for your dog's mess as soon as they have made it and not leave it to be collected later.
  • I can see how walking about with a warm one in your pocket can't be appealing and leaving it is a definite no-no but some people either forget which bag is theirs or take the long way home.

That's why I have cats. They just nip next door and shit in their begonias.
  • Carter said:

The first option is the correct answer. Two things that annoy me: Dogs, and dog-owners.

This. People up this neck of the woods say that and i always think of The Beano when they say it.
  • The costco security guard who whilst on his way back into the store didn't think he should wait for a woman with a toddler in a buggy to exit the shop so kissed his teeth and said something in african that his pal thought was funny not realising her husband was behind him not so gobby now you pair of p***ks are u
  • Kissing of teeth is top of the list. Makes my blood boil.
  • Sponsored links:

• Made mine mate proper the pair of melts shit it big time
  • Drivers who use the local traffic lane on the a2 for falconwood to undercut

One day someone will be killed by bare hands for doing that
  • Probably not a popular view but The Olympics. It's been a year now, get over it
  • Carter said:

Drivers who use the local traffic lane on the a2 for falconwood to undercut

How?
  • Croydon said:

Probably not a popular view but The Olympics. It's been a year now, get over it

Agree
  • Carter said:

Drivers who use the local traffic lane on the a2 for falconwood to undercut

Learn your road markings and get over yourself.
  • The modern way of describing a cricket delivery as "back of length". It's "SHORT OF A LENGTH", always was and always will be.

Nasser Hussain is mainly to blame for this.

• The modern way of a wicket-keeper taking return throws from fielders IN FRONT of the stumps. Cuts out the chance of a direct hit as shown by the Bairstow/Prior incident on Monday night.

Andy Flower is mainly to blame for this.
  • Carter said:

Pick it up (with a bag of course) and put it in your pocket,
    comes in rather useful on those cold winter walks. Although I have being getting forgetful and its not unusual to find its still in my pocket when I reach home. ;)
  • T.C.E said:

Carter said:

Pick it up (with a bag of course) and put it in your pocket,
    comes in rather useful on those cold winter walks. Although I have being getting forgetful and its not unusual to find its still in my pocket when I reach home. ;)
    Also if it is at the start of the walk, you can easily take it back home or if you've driven there, put it in your car and then continue with your walk.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!