Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Too much shit talk for my liking
  • Neighbours cats that shit in your begonias.
  • Begonia pollen stuck on my cats arse
  • T.C.E said:

Carter said:

Dog owners who don't clear up after their dogs and just as bad, those that do and then hang the poo bag in bushes or trees. Who do they think is going to clear it up?

So poo-bag trees aren't just indiginous to the north then? Some people are so scummy.

The reason for the shit trees is if the dog does a dump at the start of a three mile walk you have a dilemma, do you carry warm shit in a bag in your pocket for three miles, leave the macca where it is on the pavement, or pick it up in the bag and hang it in a tree to collect on your way home?
    Pick it up (with a bag of course) and put it in your pocket,
    comes in rather useful on those cold winter walks. Although I have being getting forgetful and its not unusual to find its still in my pocket when I reach home. ;)
    Hmmm I pity the bloke who sits next to you TCE. I'll remind him to check your pockets :-)
  • The programme Tipping Point what has happened to TV? Watching some fools playing an arcade game FFS!
    Utter utter bilge!
  • 'Telling lies' to have generally turned to the norm throughout society from Police, Politicians, Commercial organisations and no-one batters an eyelid (battered eyelid anyone ?)
    for example football clubs saying that key players are injured , when they obviously are not. this is just a lie to fans , papers and all that here it. What kind of message is that sending out about speaking the truth to young people.
    The band counting crows hit it about right with the lyric ' the crumbling difference between wrong and right'

Rant over.
  • Customers who think that I turn up playing a flute and the hornets follow me down the road ffs
  • BIG_ROB said:

Customers who think that I turn up playing a flute and the hornets follow me down the road ffs

so disappointed was looking forward to that..
  • BIG_ROB said:

Customers who think that I turn up playing a flute and the hornets follow me down the road ffs

You mean you don't? Thought you were a bee whisperer who gently guides them to safer pastures and a nicer life.

• BIG_ROB said:

You mean you don't? Thought you were a bee whisperer who gently guides them to safer pastures and a nicer life.

No mate, I just kill em all! ; )
  • Sponsored links:

• BIG_ROB said:

BIG_ROB said:

Print that on the side of your van , excellent branding

• BIG_ROB said:

BIG_ROB said:

You 'orrible *#'8*@#!!!! ;o)
  • Dinnertime at work coming to an end and having to actually work for my money!
  • Dinnertime at work coming to an end and having to actually work for my money!

Made all the worse cause all you've eaten for dinner is nut loaf...... ; )
  • edited August 2013
    Australians

and before you call me a racist, I'm not, I'm a xenophobe.
  • BIG_ROB said:

I reckon you could pull that trick off. Just need to smear yourself in Jam and put a queen hornet in your Y-fronts to guarantee it works though
  • Follow me little fellas

bee.jpg 94.3K
  • Northeners that refer to any form of fizzy drink as 'pop'.

It's not my dad, its a f****** can of coke !

Or call squash 'juice'. So disappointing to be waiting for a nice glass of freshly squeezed orange juice only to be served watered down Robinsons
  • the twat that just posted wayne rooneys training with us
  • haha @palarsehater was just going to say the same thing
  • Sponsored links:

• McBobbin said:

BIG_ROB said:

I reckon you could pull that trick off. Just need to smear yourself in Jam and put a queen hornet in your Y-fronts to guarantee it works though
    Wouldn't be the first BIG_ROB
  • McBobbin said:

BIG_ROB said:

Wouldn't be the first time ROB has had a queen in his y fronts ;o)
  • People who fart in lifts!!!!
  • McBobbin said:

BIG_ROB said:

Wouldn't be the first time ROB has had a queen in his y fronts ;o)

hahahaha thats a belly laugh to finish off the day with!!

• Riviera said:

Carter said:

Drivers who use the local traffic lane on the a2 for falconwood to undercut

One day someone will be killed by bare hands for doing that

Learn your road markings and get over yourself.

I saw this and thought about replying and getting involved in a row with some div and his keyboard.

I'll stick with thinking your a punchy, no-nothing, skidmark and get on with life though
  • Carter said:

Riviera said:

Carter said:

I saw this and thought about replying and getting involved in a row with some div and his keyboard.

I'll stick with thinking your a punchy, no-nothing, skidmark and get on with life though
    Get back to driving miss daisy on the inside lane of the A2
  • T.C.E said:

Carter said:

Dog owners who don't clear up after their dogs and just as bad, those that do and then hang the poo bag in bushes or trees. Who do they think is going to clear it up?

So poo-bag trees aren't just indiginous to the north then? Some people are so scummy.

The reason for the shit trees is if the dog does a dump at the start of a three mile walk you have a dilemma, do you carry warm shit in a bag in your pocket for three miles, leave the macca where it is on the pavement, or pick it up in the bag and hang it in a tree to collect on your way home?
    Pick it up (with a bag of course) and put it in your pocket,
    comes in rather useful on those cold winter walks. Although I have being getting forgetful and its not unusual to find its still in my pocket when I reach home. ;)
    Hmmm I pity the bloke who sits next to you TCE. I'll remind him to check your pockets :-)
    Its his pockets that need to be checked, I have to get rid somewhere ;)

• After eating a meal of BBQ'd food and someone looks at the coals on the barbie and says "That looks about ready to cook on now that!"
  • edited August 2013
    Carter said:

Riviera said:

Carter said:

It's "you're" or "you are", not YOUR.

The local traffic lane at Falconwood on the A2 is a separate entity as is clearly marked by the appropriate white line markings. You may undercut or undertake to your hearts content, because of course you are not actually UNDERCUTTING.
    However please keep within the speed limit.
  • Riviera said:

Carter said:

Riviera said:

Carter said:

It's "you're" or "you are", not YOUR.

The local traffic lane at Falconwood on the A2 is a separate entity as is clearly marked by the appropriate white line markings. You may undercut or undertake to your hearts content, because of course you are not actually UNDERCUTING.
    However please keep within the speed limit.
    I think that what @Carter means and correct me if I'm wrong, but its when the traffic is backed up and people go down as far as they can then stick the indicator on to come over right at the last minute, I think its known ad unsportsmanly conduct in cricket. Use to get my road rage raging when I used that stretch before I moved to France, which I never talk about....
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!