Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• BIG_ROB said:

Riviera said:

Carter said:

Riviera said:

Carter said:

Drivers who use the local traffic lane on the a2 for falconwood to undercut

One day someone will be killed by bare hands for doing that

Learn your road markings and get over yourself.

I saw this and thought about replying and getting involved in a row with some div and his keyboard.

I'll stick with thinking your a punchy, no-nothing, skidmark and get on with life though
    It's "you're" or "you are", not YOUR.

The local traffic lane at Falconwood on the A2 is a separate entity as is clearly marked by the appropriate white line markings. You may undercut or undertake to your hearts content, because of course you are not actually UNDERCUTING.
    However please keep within the speed limit.
    I think that what @Carter means and correct me if I'm wrong, but its when the traffic is backed up and people go down as far as they can then stick the indicator on to come over right at the last minute, I think its known ad unsportsmanly conduct in cricket. Use to get my road rage raging when I used that stretch before I moved to France, which I never talk about....
    You live in France? Well you live and learn.

Next you'll be telling me you had a paper shop!
  • BIG_ROB said:

Riviera said:

Carter said:

Riviera said:

Carter said:

Drivers who use the local traffic lane on the a2 for falconwood to undercut

One day someone will be killed by bare hands for doing that

Learn your road markings and get over yourself.

I saw this and thought about replying and getting involved in a row with some div and his keyboard.

I'll stick with thinking your a punchy, no-nothing, skidmark and get on with life though
    It's "you're" or "you are", not YOUR.

The local traffic lane at Falconwood on the A2 is a separate entity as is clearly marked by the appropriate white line markings. You may undercut or undertake to your hearts content, because of course you are not actually UNDERCUTING.
    However please keep within the speed limit.
    I think that what @Carter means and correct me if I'm wrong, but its when the traffic is backed up and people go down as far as they can then stick the indicator on to come over right at the last minute, I think its known ad unsportsmanly conduct in cricket. Use to get my road rage raging when I used that stretch before I moved to France, which I never talk about....
    You live in France? Well you live and learn.

Next you'll be telling me you had a paper shop!
    Did till it blew away!
  • It annoys me when people post on here what annoys them but don't make it clear and then leave themselves open to ridicule.
  • Riviera said:

It annoys me when people post on here what annoys them but don't make it clear and then leave themselves open to ridicule.

What do you mean?
  • Riviera said:

It annoys me when people post on here what annoys them but don't make it clear and then leave themselves open to ridicule.

You understood, you just wanted to get a reaction, pick a fight from behind a keyboard or be antagonistic. You got a reaction, well done.

• Carter said:

Riviera said:

You understood, you just wanted to get a reaction, pick a fight from behind a keyboard or be antagonistic. You got a reaction, well done.

Whereas I just wanted to take the piss mate.
  • Like a catheter
  • Carter said:

Riviera said:

You make a lot of assumptions. You've obviously got issues. I think you need to chill fella.
  • I'm sorry, do you know me? The only assumption I am making is a negative one of you and your baiting, which granted I am rising to, but there wasn't much need to assume a lot given the silly and un humorous remark you made asking for and successfully getting a bite. Again, well done trog.
  • Can we drop this now please?
  • Sponsored links:

• Carter said:

I'm sorry, do you know me? The only assumption I am making is a negative one of you and your baiting, which granted I am rising to, but there wasn't much need to assume a lot given the silly and un humorous remark you made asking for and successfully getting a bite. Again, well done trog.

When did I infer that I knew you? Look chap, you made a hysterical comment on what is generally a humorous thread. You were quite rightly picked up on your girly, over the top comment by a number of people. However you seem insistent on just picking on me and yes making assumptions about my motives, character and personality.
    You throw unfounded accusations around ten-a-penny with no regard for people's feelings and finish by calling me a Trog, whatever that is?
    Just accept that you've made a fool of yourself and get some sleep as you've probably got a busy day ahead, what with your A-Level or B-Tec results out later this morning.

• Stig said:

Can we drop this now please?

Dropped my end.
  • Riviera said:

Carter said:

I'm sorry, do you know me? The only assumption I am making is a negative one of you and your baiting, which granted I am rising to, but there wasn't much need to assume a lot given the silly and un humorous remark you made asking for and successfully getting a bite. Again, well done trog.

When did I infer that I knew you? Look chap, you made a hysterical comment on what is generally a humorous thread. You were quite rightly picked up on your girly, over the top comment by a number of people. However you seem insistent on just picking on me and yes making assumptions about my motives, character and personality.
    You throw unfounded accusations around ten-a-penny with no regard for people's feelings and finish by calling me a Trog, whatever that is?
    Just accept that you've made a fool of yourself and get some sleep as you've probably got a busy day ahead, what with your A-Level or B-Tec results out later this morning.

I personally think Carter's post was perfectly clear. Anyone who has sat in traffic and had some arsehole do what he described will know just how annoying it is. I also know the junction he's talking about and from personal experience know just how rife this form of fuckery is there.

You post that other people have mocked him for his post, but I can't see any mocking anywhere else.

You then proceed to compound your childishness by making a sly dig at him about exam results, then in your very next post, attempt to extricate yourself from the spat at the top by telling all and sundry the matter is 'dropped' from your end

So, to add to my category of 'general things that annoy me', I'll go with 'you'.
  • Riviera said:

Carter said:

The irony in this comment from a bloke thats already been banned from a Charlton internet forum only to return under a different name!!
  • Well. That went well.
  • rina said:

Northeners that refer to any form of fizzy drink as 'pop'.

It's not my dad, its a f****** can of coke !

Or call squash 'juice'. So disappointing to be waiting for a nice glass of freshly squeezed orange juice only to be served watered down Robinsons
    Scottish people genuinely call a can of coke/lemonade etc a can of "juice"!
  • Can I add people who go to football matches with the sole intent of winding opposition fans up. Last night I was sat right next to the partition between the England and Scotland supporters and so many grown men - on both sides - spent the entirety of the game making wanker signs and shouting that they would "see you outside" afterwards (aye right!) that they must have seen about two minutes of football. You get it at every football match and I just don't get the point ?
  • Riviera said:

Carter said:

The irony in this comment from a bloke thats already been banned from a Charlton internet forum only to return under a different name!!
    I give up. It's getting difficult top keep track of the multiple personality disorders on here. Who was this one in a previous guise?
  • Riviera said:

Carter said:

I give up. It's getting difficult top keep track of the multiple personality disorders on here. Who was this one in a previous guise?
    Pretty sure its Chirpy
  • Riviera said:

Carter said:

Pretty sure its Chirpy
    Ah. NOW I understand. I find all this a bit... odd, really. Still - whatever floats peoples' boats, I guess.
  • Sponsored links:

• People who use words out of context as they don't know what they mean, like "irony" for example.
  • Internet pettiness.
  • Music snobs. Movie snobs. Beer snobs.

People who listen to any old crap, watch any old crap and drink any old crap...

;-)

• Masterchef
    speed humps
    Poor bricklayers
    Sharp edges on furniture
    Plasterers
    Johnny Cash being dead
    Jeyes fluid freshbin powder
    Not being able to buy hot and cold feed appliances
  • Youtube comments
  • Saturday night TV is still crap, my boiler is a constant source of worry. I should still be out having a beer and I'm still broke!
  • People who slowly move off at traffic lights. Some lights stay green for so short a time and they have no consideration for those waiting behind them.

Also people who, when driving in a queue, leave long gaps between themselves and the vehicle in front. If everyone left such big gaps, the queue would be much longer and there may well be people who could turn off at junctions, but are prevented from doing so.
  • BDL said:

Saturday night TV is still crap, my boiler is a constant source of worry. I should still be out having a beer and I'm still broke!

You do moan BDL.
  • se9addick said:

rina said:

Northeners that refer to any form of fizzy drink as 'pop'.

It's not my dad, its a f****** can of coke !

Or call squash 'juice'. So disappointing to be waiting for a nice glass of freshly squeezed orange juice only to be served watered down Robinsons
    Scottish people genuinely call a can of coke/lemonade etc a can of "juice"!
    East coasters. We call a can of fizzy drink ginger. Confuses foreigners.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!