Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Introvert submissive weaklings.
  • Don't read The Mail Algarve it tends to make people jump to conclusions about others........if you get my drift. As said I can fully understand the locals being concerned I would be to but if you don't investigate these things then you never know if they are beneficial or not it's called Science.
  • People who on holiday spend as much time on their phone, ipad, lap top etc as they do at home.

YOU'RE ON HOLIDAY!!!
  • Not till Friday.
  • McBobbin said:

Interesting article on fracking http://www.economist.com/blogs/babbage/2013/06/fracking seems current regulations aren't enough to stop natural gas getting into drinking water. Not sure how that would effect things in the UK, as out water all get treated. Be interested to see how it effects the local ecosystems. I'm all for securing our energy supplies, but the tree huggers do seem to have a point.

Cool, sparkling water on tap.

• Don't read The Mail Algarve it tends to make people jump to conclusions about others........if you get my drift.

Got me there... :-).

But from where do you draw your scientific evidence about the make up of the protesters? That's the point I was making, you appear to have jumped to conclusions about them? It is the kind of thing one sees on the cover of the Daily Mail. I believe one of the arrested was an MP? (Not that that says much, I agree).

• MrOneLung said:

McBobbin said:

Interesting article on fracking http://www.economist.com/blogs/babbage/2013/06/fracking seems current regulations aren't enough to stop natural gas getting into drinking water. Not sure how that would effect things in the UK, as out water all get treated. Be interested to see how it effects the local ecosystems. I'm all for securing our energy supplies, but the tree huggers do seem to have a point.

Cool, sparkling water on tap.

:) You get to do this as well (not unique to fracking, before anyone tries that one)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U01EK76Sy4A
  • People who on holiday spend as much time on their phone, ipad, lap top etc as they do at home.

YOU'RE ON HOLIDAY!!!

Surely the purpose of being on holiday is to do what pleases you?
  • Mosquitos. We're in Portugal and there's a plague of them that descend at about 8pm. Currently got about 20 bites all over me.

Skin so Soft mate, or industrial strength repellant. More importantly, why haven't you been over to Albufeira to say hello and share a beer? :-)

Only got here on Saturday, am planning to come over one evening. Will inbox you when we do.
  • JiMMy 85 said:

People who on holiday spend as much time on their phone, ipad, lap top etc as they do at home.

YOU'RE ON HOLIDAY!!!

Surely the purpose of being on holiday is to do what pleases you?
    You have clearly never been on holiday with a woman :-)

• Sponsored links:

• My daughter's boyfriend being such a know-it-all bullshitter. God I want to slap him.
  • When people piqué your interest with a comment but don't give enough details.
  • My daughter's boyfriend being such a know-it-all bullshitter. God I want to slap him.

Slap him then.
  • Getting beat up by my daughter's boyfriend
  • Getting beat up by my daughter's boyfriend

Feck me, that's forward planning.

• Spinsters

Slap him then.
    Wish I could but he's the kind of runt who'd go straight to the rozzers and I can't risk having any involvement with them. Oh well, anyone know of any online voodoo doll retailers?

Slap him then.
    Wish I could but he's the kind of runt who'd go straight to the rozzers and I can't risk having any involvement with them. Oh well, anyone know of any online voodoo doll retailers?
    I'm pretty certain my ex-wife could provide details.

• The woman next door with her new boyfriend. Shut the windows please.
  • Made mine mate proper the pair of melts shit it big time

My daughter's boyfriend being such a know-it-all bullshitter. God I want to slap him.

Slap him then.

big rob could put him to sleep

• Sponsored links:

• Riviera said:

People who use words out of context as they don't know what they mean, like "irony" for example.

People who say "the proof is in the pudding" when it's actually "the proof of the pudding is in the eating"
  • edited August 2013

Made mine mate proper the pair of melts shit it big time

My daughter's boyfriend being such a know-it-all bullshitter. God I want to slap him.

Slap him then.

big rob could put him to sleep

I know he goes on about living in France and having a new kidney, however his posts aren't that bad.
  • The knocking down of the 150 year old train shed at London Bridge.

(From a historical aspect, I am not a trainspotter)
  • Carter said:

Spinsters

I had one in my finger yesterday hurt like hell!
  • buckshee said:

Riviera said:

People who use words out of context as they don't know what they mean, like "irony" for example.

People who say "the proof is in the pudding" when it's actually "the proof of the pudding is in the eating"
    Even worse: I knew a bloke who used to say: "The proof of the pudding is in the cooking."

• When a mate says "I'll pick you up at 7:30", then they text at 7 and say "leaving now, you ready?". No, I'll be ready at 7:30 cos that's when you said you'd be here.
  • The knocking down of the 150 year old train shed at London Bridge.

(From a historical aspect, I am not a trainspotter)

Don't worry, it's being restored somewhere in Wales. (I am) :-)

• Made mine mate proper the pair of melts shit it big time

Are you speaking in tongues NLA?

:-D
  • Trying to eat takeaway pasta with a plastic knife and fork
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!