Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Trying to eat takeaway pasta with a plastic knife and fork

ugggghhh .. I shudder at the very thought .. a slipping and a sliding
  • Fat birds who get their hair and nails done thinking it will make them attractive....guess what pasty bird...spend the dough down the gym!
  • JiMMy 85 said:

People who on holiday spend as much time on their phone, ipad, lap top etc as they do at home.

YOU'RE ON HOLIDAY!!!

Surely the purpose of being on holiday is to do what pleases you?
    You have clearly never been on holiday with a woman :-)

Nah, I just go on holiday with the right woman. (Winking emoticon).
  • Family.
  • Walking home post pub quick step in anticipation of a chip sandwich, and getting home and discovering you only have toppers left :-(
  • Having been on a night out thinking it's thursday. Then remembering its only wednesday.
  • Having been on a night out thinking it's thursday. Then remembering its only wednesday.

Schoolboy(girl) error!
  • Cretins who leave their detritus on the train seat when they get off.
    There's a frecking bin by the door!!!
  • People who say "can I get ..." when ordering food or drink. No you bloody can't - stay where you are and the waiter/waitress/barman or barmaid will do the getting for you.
  • People who say "can I get ..." when ordering food or drink. No you bloody can't - stay where you are and the waiter/waitress/barman or barmaid will do the getting for you.

I was in a bar in "trendy" East London recently, and some Nathan Barley-esque media twonk asked if he could "grab some peanuts". The barman stared blankly at him and said "you won't be able to reach mate". I nearly pissed myself
  • Sponsored links:

• McBobbin said:

People who say "can I get ..." when ordering food or drink. No you bloody can't - stay where you are and the waiter/waitress/barman or barmaid will do the getting for you.

I was in a bar in "trendy" East London recently, and some Nathan Barley-esque media twonk asked if he could "grab some peanuts". The barman stared blankly at him and said "you won't be able to reach mate". I nearly pissed myself
    Excellent! Long live Christopher Morris and Nathan Barley!

• My daughter's boyfriend being such a know-it-all bullshitter. God I want to slap him.

My Father in law being such a know it all bullshitter. God I want to slap him.
  • The word "Miliband".

Nothing to do with the bloke, just the name.
  • Men and women over the age of 10 who think it is OK to sit with their feet up on the opposite seats when on trains, especially when it is raining outside! Somebody has got to sit there! Grow up for f*cks sake!
  • People who put their feet on the seat in front when at a football match
  • Badly laid pavements with hidden dips deep enough to cover your whole foot in water when it's been raining!
  • Wilma said:

Badly laid pavements with hidden dips deep enough to cover your whole foot in water when it's been raining!

LOL, and discovering that you've got a hole in your shoe when it rains (Like today)

• People who put their feet on the seat in front when at a football match

and the little feckers who kick the back of your seat all through the game.
  • Men and women over the age of 10 who think it is OK to sit with their feet up on the opposite seats when on trains, especially when it is raining outside! Somebody has got to sit there! Grow up for f*cks sake!

Why over the age of 10? It is never alright GR. If they have to put their feet up, they should at least take off their shoes (providing the feet don't pong, of course).

On a similar note, parents who let their children get away with murder because "he's only six/eight/ten" (insert random age as appropriate).

• Coleslaw with Fish & Chips - ubiquitous here in North America & never a mushy pea in sight....
  • Sponsored links:

• Made mine mate proper the pair of melts shit it big time

My daughter's boyfriend being such a know-it-all bullshitter. God I want to slap him.

Slap him then.
    Wish I could but he's the kind of runt who'd go straight to the rozzers and I can't risk having any involvement with them. Oh well, anyone know of any online voodoo doll retailers?

big rob could put him to sleep

I know he goes on about living in France and having a new kidney, however his posts aren't that bad.
    Pmsl
  • Why over the age of 10? It is never alright GR. If they have to put their feet up, they should at least take off their shoes (providing the feet don't pong, of course).

And on a similar note, birds that feel the need to wander around the office without any shoes on. Especialy fat birds who tend to have particularly rotten trotters.
  • Mobility scooters driven at speed on the pavement. I don't wish to join you so slow down and don't run me over!!!!

People who say 'you can't underestimate (insert various etc etc) The point is that is is perfectly possible to UNDERestimate the contribution. It should be 'you can't OVERestimate...' (Although in truth most people using the phrase are indeed overestimating the mediocre.)

Totally agree with MAM. Seat kickers drive me nuts.
  • Being called "Fella" by someone you dont know - it's Dick Van Dyke , Danny Dyer mockney word that Just winds me up.
  • Being called "Fella" by someone you dont know - it's Dick Van Dyke , Danny Dyer mockney word that Just winds me up.

Really is a lot more things to get pissed off about than being called 'fella'. Especially when your a fella

• But maybe not AFKA ;-))
  • I will let you ponder on it further.

Really is a lot more things to get pissed off about than being called 'fella'. Especially when your a fella

Yes your right yet again AFKA .
  • edited August 2013
    :)

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!