Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Dubstep music.
  • Rules about duplicated posts that have never been mentioned before
  • Self set-up, PL54, doesn't count. Standard headers and volleys rules.
  • Portuguese waiters who ask you how your meal is, and when you tell them it is far too salty, stare at you angrily then walk off without saying a word. (Happened to a mate of mine on Sunday).
  • You should try Sicily. Food there is so salty I think they put it in ice cream
  • Flies - my house is full of them, probably because they are muck spreading on the fields at the moment.
  • edited September 2013

You should try Sicily. Food there is so salty I think they put it in ice cream

I'll add Brazil. If the salt doesn't get you, the 10 sugars they put in coffee without asking you will. In Thailand they put sugar in bread *shudders*
  • T.C.E said:

BIG_ROB said:

Forgetting me PayPal password and email address and also the two security questions I answered when setting me account up about 6 year back

Post it on here Rob, then we can remind you ;)

Pmsl
  • limeygent said:

1. Realizing I'm three times the age of the Crumpet at a beer festival a couple of weeks ago.
    2. Realizing I've become a "dirty old man."

"Dirty Old Man" - see my post on the What I've Been Reading thread today.

• McBobbin said:

I'll add Brazil. If the salt doesn't get you, the 10 sugars they put in coffee without asking you will. In Thailand they put sugar in bread *shudders*
    In China almost all bread tastes like cake. horrible.
  • Sponsored links:

• McBobbin said:

I'll add Brazil. If the salt doesn't get you, the 10 sugars they put in coffee without asking you will.
    And cinnamon! I was actually happy when I finally found a Starbucks.

• Or at Christmas time when they put Cinnamon in beer!
  • Being interrupted at work by menial shit, normally the interruption arising from the interupters own stupidity/bone idleness

• Carter said:

Being interrupted at work by menial shit, normally the interruption arising from the interupters own stupidity/bone idleness

What if she's got big tits?
  • The fuss that Sky make about the transfer window closing,

it almost makes you forget that there are 'celebrities' on trial for fiddling with children,

or even that people are being gassed in Syria.

What a bunch of tossers!

It is a sports channel, they wouldn't be reporting on those topics would they?
    Lol.

• edited September 2013
    Macronate said:

parents who allow their children to shit in the main pool on holiday (5 times in 10 days it was closed for turd removal).

Stop jumping in then :-)

• Boom said:

The Spanish barmaid tonight (usually a good thing) who was so miserable and had the chunkiest arse you could park a grifter in. Cheer up love.

Considering the crap that most barmaids have to take from testosterone fueled drunks it's a wonder they smile at all.

• Lance Armstrong wannabes that cut you up but the minute you do it back they cry like a bitch
  • People who invade your personal space. Piss off.
  • edited September 2013
    Men who think they can make lesbians straight.
  • Sponsored links:

• Absolutely always having to listen to music on the train so I don't have to hear other people's 'music.'

And no, I don't have that effect on others because I don't have shite headphones
  • Foreign lorry drivers who think they cam do what they like. Tonight I was driving along the variable speed limit section of the M20, which was very busy and had a 40 mph limit. I saw a foreign lorry in the outside lane doing about 60mph.

They obviously know they will get away with it, so we need some kind of number plate recognition system which alerts the ports. They could then be prevented from leaving the country until the fine is paid and their licences endorsed or taken away. It's no wonder that there are so many accidents on the M20 involving foreign lorries.

• Doesn't annoy me, but when someone says "Do one" ?
    One what ?
  • Foreign lorry drivers who think they cam do what they like. Tonight I was driving along the variable speed limit section of the M20, which was very busy and had a 40 mph limit. I saw a foreign lorry in the outside lane doing about 60mph.

They obviously know they will get away with it, so we need some kind of number plate recognition system which alerts the ports. They could then be prevented from leaving the country until the fine is paid and their licences endorsed or taken away. It's no wonder that there are so many accidents on the M20 involving foreign lorries.

This country treats foreign lorry drivers like Charlton treats Millwall fans.

Considerably better than their own!
  • You should try Sicily. Food there is so salty I think they put it in ice cream

Think you might have got the salsa especialle
  • Learner drivers having lessons in the morning rush hour - I'm trying to get to work and you're crapping yourself trying to get accross Crittals corner roundabout whilst holding every one up, learn to drive when people arnt in a rush, 3 am would be a good time!
  • Stupid changes to the MOT test. Yesterday my dad's car failed the MOT because the head lamp washers didn't work. Yet if there had been no head lamp washers on the car, it would have passed. What sort of idiot thinks up such stupid rules.
  • Both of those are spot on ME14 and Greenie. Here in Portugal a friend was given a pass on his MOT, but warned that next time it might fail if the underneath of the car was as dirty as this time...
  • People that clone debit cards and then try and withdraw money in India. Wankers.

Its a good job Natwest have got a good fraud prevention system.
  • edited September 2013
    People who have been speaking like a fucking pirate all day!

The next twat who comes up with a 'Roger the Cabin boy', 'Seaman Stains' or 'Master Bates' will walk the frigging plank.

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!