Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Tottenham - They always bugger up my accumulators.
  • the Vanarama advert

• Members on CL who moan about WUMs/Trolls and then reply to their posts: Its what they want.

People who accuse others of being a WUM because they do not agree with their opinion.
  • The amount of thugs you have to skip forward thru just to get to the actual film you want to watch on DVD. Two year olds don't like that wait!!!!
  • New shoes

Apologies for any implied criticism of the Dear Leader, I now understand the error of my ways and will not dare to question his ability again.
  • MrOneLung said:

The amount of thugs you have to skip forward thru just to get to the actual film you want to watch on DVD. Two year olds don't like that wait!!!!

I hate this too. By the time you get past the "rubber up be safe" and penis enlargement ads I've lost interest.
  • People who still use DVDs then complain 'cos DVDs aren't actually very good (partial smiley emoticon).
  • People who take bog rolls, paper, pens, coffee, sugar sachets etc from work, then go home and tut at Crimewatch.
  • JiMMy 85 said:

People who still use DVDs then complain 'cos DVDs aren't actually very good (partial smiley emoticon).

Alternative?
    Unfortunately can't afford tablets for the kids to watch toy story on.
  • Sponsored links:

• MrOneLung said:

JiMMy 85 said:

People who still use DVDs then complain 'cos DVDs aren't actually very good (partial smiley emoticon).

Alternative?

Streaming: Love Film, Netflix etc....
  • People who dont secure their kids in cars properly
    Flies
    People with rucksacks
    People standing in queues but they're not actually in the queue
    x-factor sob stories
    Tess Daly

• The ruining of Eltham by the Rochester Way Relief Road when they should have tunnelled.
  • Having a day off but being too full of snot and phlegm to enjoy it.
  • Drivers who don't have the basic good manners to acknowledge when you give way.

Mind you the one that provoked this post was a Norris Skips lorry which probably tells its own tale.
  • People that get so worked up over newspapers
  • MrOneLung said:

JiMMy 85 said:

Alternative?
    Netflix and Sky Movies/ Sky Store. Haven't bought a DVD for years, and haven't rented since Blockbuster shut down a couple of years ago! For every DVD you buy, you could get access to thousands of movies on demand with Netflix or SM for a month.
  • People who take bog rolls, paper, pens, coffee, sugar sachets etc from work, then go home and tut at Crimewatch.

Yep, Biro and sachet thieves have no right to judge rapists or people who hit old women. You really nailed that one.
  • JiMMy 85 said:

People who take bog rolls, paper, pens, coffee, sugar sachets etc from work, then go home and tut at Crimewatch.

Yep, Biro and sachet thieves have no right to judge rapists or people who hit old women. You really nailed that one.
    hahaha
  • LenGlover said:

Drivers who don't have the basic good manners to acknowledge when you give way.

Mind you the one that provoked this post was a Norris Skips lorry which probably tells its own tale.

You'd hate North London then. Lived there for 5 years, don't think I got acknowledged once when giving way.
  • Sponsored links:

• People that get so worked up over newspapers

So this!

If you let what you read in a newspaper, any newspaper, form your opinions then I feel very sorry for you.
  • LenGlover said:

Drivers who don't have the basic good manners to acknowledge when you give way.

They probably drive for Addison Lee in their spare time.
  • Riviera said:

People that get so worked up over newspapers

So this!

If you let what you read in a newspaper, any newspaper, form your opinions then I feel very sorry for you.
    I think he meant Page 3
  • Riviera said:

People that get so worked up over newspapers

So this!

Not everyone has your level of genius to rely on.
  • People who let their dogs lick their face and mouths, utter filth!
    "Oh he's giving me a kiss"
    That's right he is.......!
  • Greenie said:

People who let their dogs lick their face and mouths, utter filth!
    "Oh he's giving me a kiss"
    That's right he is.......!

Right after the dog has been licking his own bollocks/arse.

• 'Buffering' right on the vinegar stroke

Or having a day off and the missus leaves you a whole list of chores to be done by the time she gets home. And the sort of well-thought-out chores that can't be rushed through in 15 minutes so you can have a crafty watch of some blueys. Oh no, it'll be Creoste all the fencing; Paint the tiles that you can't even see above the porch; Hoover entire house; Mow the lawn; Wash car and hoover the inside; Take everything out of the shed, then put it all back neatly.

This, the only snot I want to produce on a day off is cock snot
  • pretty gross mehmet.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!