Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• hawksmoor said:

Having a day off but being too full of snot and phlegm to enjoy it.

Or having a day off and the missus leaves you a whole list of chores to be done by the time she gets home. And the sort of well-thought-out chores that can't be rushed through in 15 minutes so you can have a crafty watch of some blueys. Oh no, it'll be Creoste all the fencing; Paint the tiles that you can't even see above the porch; Hoover entire house; Mow the lawn; Wash car and hoover the inside; Take everything out of the shed, then put it all back neatly.

Haha you let your wife leave you a list of chores.
  • Curb_It said:

pretty gross mehmet.

Just as we'll I never get any days off then
  • Curb_It said:

pretty gross mehmet.

do you have a runny nose at work sometimes ?

• 'Buffering' right on the vinegar stroke

Buffing, or Buffering? lol
  • JiMMy 85 said:

hawksmoor said:

Having a day off but being too full of snot and phlegm to enjoy it.

Or having a day off and the missus leaves you a whole list of chores to be done by the time she gets home. And the sort of well-thought-out chores that can't be rushed through in 15 minutes so you can have a crafty watch of some blueys. Oh no, it'll be Creoste all the fencing; Paint the tiles that you can't even see above the porch; Hoover entire house; Mow the lawn; Wash car and hoover the inside; Take everything out of the shed, then put it all back neatly.

Haha you let your wife leave you a list of chores.
    If I had my way I'd be watching blueys and drinking booze all day. It's a case of she's punishing me for having the nerve to take a day off while she's at work. She'll stay stuff like, 'Well, if I had a day off I'd be doing all that.' So you'd be creosoting the fence and getting up a ladder to paint tiles that you can't even see, would you?

Anything for a quiet life (he says with a resigned sigh).

• Curb_It said:

pretty gross mehmet.

do you have a runny nose at work sometimes ?

Hold on mate, a a a a achooo! Sorry what was the question again?
  • cyclists with headphones/mobile phones
  • edited October 2013
    JiMMy 85 said:

People who take bog rolls, paper, pens, coffee, sugar sachets etc from work, then go home and tut at Crimewatch.

Yep, Biro and sachet thieves have no right to judge rapists or people who hit old women. You really nailed that one.
    Jimmy, looking for my posts (second one today) looks a bit odd don't you think. Just announce that you don't like me and we can all get on with our lives. You have to realize that one person out of 5,000 digging me out is a pretty small representation, and if it were repeated in the life that would make me quite a popular chappie don't you think?

ps. Crimewatch has featured many thefts over the years and this is what I eluded to, which thankfully the majority of posters on here understood.

pps. Henry has announced on many occasions that I used to be windscreen...you jumping on the bandwagon makes you look a bit like his sidekick.

Peace and love man.

• I'm sure there's been more than one, maybe.
    Look fella, you do post some very odd thing,s and the one that Jimmy quoted was one of them. Your accusation was out of all proportions.
  • edited October 2013
    Riviera said:

I'm sure there's been more than one, maybe.
    Look fella, you do post some very odd thing,s and the one that Jimmy quoted was one of them. Your accusation was out of all proportions.

I very much like you and jimmy as stalkers, it makes me feel loved in a non gay way.

ps. A crime is a crime so my post on hypocrisy is correct.

pps. It's also handy to know I have no agenda with you or jimmy.

ppps. I'm actually a super hero...Captain Cool :-)

• Sponsored links:

• I don't think replying to your provocative posts on a very popular thread could be classed as stalking. If you think I'm really interested in you I'm afraid you're way off the mark. Ask the people (Len, Bren, Ken and Ben) on here who I really do stalk and they will tell you that I haven't even started with you.
    But keep posting crap and I may respond, if that's what you want.

By the way although I think your comment was quite rightly shown up for being out of perspective; I must say I used to laugh at the women who used to buy the cheap perfume outside Selfridge's around Christmas in the old days, I'd say to myself "I bet they're on their Neighbourhood Watch scheme." I'd smile, but I didn't get annoyed about it.
  • Riviera said:

I don't think replying to your provocative posts on a very popular thread could be classed as stalking. If you think I'm really interested in you I'm afraid you're way off the mark. Ask the people (Len, Bren, Ken and Ben) on here who I really do stalk and they will tell you that I haven't even started with you.
    But keep posting crap and I may respond, if that's what you want.

By the way although I think your comment was quite rightly shown up for being out of perspective; I must say I used to laugh at the women who used to buy the cheap perfume outside Selfridge's around Christmas in the old days, I'd say to myself "I bet they're on their Neighbourhood Watch scheme." I'd smile, but I didn't get annoyed about it.

Can we just kiss and make up?

• SPOILER ALERT - Man love ahead.
  • SPOILER ALERT - Man love ahead.

Just because I spurned your advances.

• edited October 2013

JiMMy 85 said:

People who take bog rolls, paper, pens, coffee, sugar sachets etc from work, then go home and tut at Crimewatch.

Yep, Biro and sachet thieves have no right to judge rapists or people who hit old women. You really nailed that one.
    Jimmy, looking for my posts (second one today) looks a bit odd don't you think. Just announce that you don't like me and we can all get on with our lives. You have to realize that one person out of 5,000 digging me out is a pretty small representation, and if it were repeated in the life that would make me quite a popular chappie don't you think?

ps. Crimewatch has featured many thefts over the years and this is what I eluded to, which thankfully the majority of posters on here understood.

pps. Henry has announced on many occasions that I used to be windscreen...you jumping on the bandwagon makes you look a bit like his sidekick.

Peace and love man.

I honestly and totally mean this; I literally have less than no idea what you're talking about. What is windscreen!? What bandwagon? And my most pertinent question, who the hell are you?
  • edited October 2013
    JiMMy 85 said:

JiMMy 85 said:

Peace and love man.

I honestly and totally mean this; I literally have less than no idea what you're talking about. What is windscreen!? What bandwagon? And my most pertinent question, who the hell are you?
    I am an English eccentric and am annoyingly happy most of the time. I'm quite ancient and in ill health, and for this reason I try to have as much fun as possible while I still can. That's about it really.
  • Sorry about the windscreen comment jimmy 85. I'm a bit batty at the best of times and do get muddled up with some posters. The person I got you confused with is shirty5, not only for the similarity of name (to me it's similar) but mainly because you have the same sort of misery level. This is not a criticism of your character, moreso an automatic grouping which may or may not be peculiar to me.
  • Female work colleagues discussing my private parts.

Well put them away then :-)
  • Loose women, not the 11 o'clock goddess types, the lot on TV who appear to have the brains of a herd of ducks ;o)
  • Sponsored links:

• birds that really rate themselves.

well that's only if you are on £6.92 an hour (:-))

• tear ups between total strangers on Charlton life
  • lolwray said:

tear ups between total strangers on Charlton life

I'm sure you've imagined this.

lolwray said:

Shut it! ;-)

lolwray said:

Shut it! ;-)
    You giving it? :0)
  • RedChaser said:

lolwray said:

Shut it! ;-)
    You giving it? :0)
    'kin large mate :-)

• people going mental over false widow spiders
  • Christmas ads........................they'll be starting any day now. Especially, M&S, Waitrose, Argos, Morrisons and that disgusting Baileys drink.
  • My mrs chucking out decent food because it's nearing/on the sell by date or "looks funny"!!

Just f****g eat it - we spent enough buying it. Grrrr I hate wasting food.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!