Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Tavern said:

LenGlover said:

The abolition of Red, Red Robin without the consent of the fans!

Have they really stopped playing it?
    It would not shock me fella with the idioits we heve on board now!
    I did ask BDL on twitter why it was The red Robin turned up late, I believe it was someone elses decision or at least that was my interpretation of his reply.

• JiMMy 85 said:

Riviera said:

People who are happy to post about minority, obscure, insular American sports but not about football when their club is in crisis.

Eh!? How, precisely, does posting on an internet forum help a club in crisis?
    Well if CP and the board would read some of my posts, we'd be Prem champions by now like!
  • Fair point.
  • edited September 2013
    JiMMy 85 said:

To sum up - people who avoid manhole covers for good luck are f****** idiots.

Couldn't agree more Jimmy. Bizarre.

Three drain covers in a row though is what to avoid :-)

• JiMMy 85 said:

NO! NO! NO!

The three drains in a row have to be dealt with by stepping cleanly on each drain without touching the edges or sides and without changing your stride as you approach.
  • that's why you never have any luck mate!
  • Adverts being twice as loud as the programme on TV.

• JiMMy 85 said:

Nonsense! It's the manholes without covers you need to avoid. How do you people survive? Tsk!
  • no 3 drains avoid

walk on 2 drains

and canx any drain with a 1 drain walk

don't walk under the batty mans legs ever but especially a match day
  • LenGlover said:

Adverts being twice as loud as the programme on TV.

This!!!!!!!

• Sponsored links:

• Cars that slipstream in the wake of ambulances taking advantage of those that have pulled over.
  • Stig said:

Cars that slipstream in the wake of ambulances taking advantage of those that have pulled over.

That always wound me up @Stig, but then i thought maybe it could be the relative of the person in the back of the ambulance. probably not the case 9/10, but it softened my view.

• LenGlover said:

Absolutely this, Len. And a related one; films that are mixed for the cinema and then released on dvd or shown on the tele with no remix so that you can't hear the speech without it sounding like the music and/or sfx are going to bring the house down.
  • I hope you guys can sort out what should and shouldn't be trodden on before we play again.

Only seen the slipstream ambulance thing in Die Hard 3. I respect anyone that can pull that off.
  • Losing at home to Millwall
  • LenGlover said:

TV companies that deny that this happens.

• drain forums.

prob been said before but the majority of parents at youth football matches. utter, utter tossers/tossettes who seem to lose all rationale and forget that their son/grandson is actually playing on the pitch they are standing at the side of.
  • edited September 2013
    superstitious drain walk rules

3 drains avoid

2 drains walk on

1 drain cancels out all other drains

never walk under batty mans legs ever (batty mans legs being the big road signs that cross over the top of the pavement

these are decades old rules
  • Selfish junkies.
  • As a veggie, surely it should be shellfish junkies?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited September 2013
    Veggies not paying congestion charge just on the basis that they're veggies and even without a vehicle
  • As a veggie, surely it should be shellfish junkies?

Haha like that one Dave.

As for Rob - If they don't then they bloody well should. Tsk, it just takes a few to ruin the good name of all of us.
  • superstitious drain walk rules

3 drains avoid

2 drains walk on

1 drain cancels out all other drains

never walk under batty mans legs ever (batty mans legs being the big road signs that cross over the top of the pavement

these are decades old rules

I thought you could walk under batty mans legs if you held your collar?

• Shellfish junkies.

I love them
  • urban cyclists
  • Being taken for granted.
  • Being taken up the sh*tter.

• That too Dave ;-)
  • I like NLA's description of the batty man's legs. Next time I walk under him, I shall touch my collar. Meanwhile, I will avoid all manhole covers and definitely swerve round ladders. Keep your bowels open.
  • People who swear on Football forums.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!