Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• a shit doesn't leave, it is released.
  • Macronate said:

a shit doesn't leave, it is released.

Danny murphy wasn't
  • Greenie said:

People who use the phrase 'underpants' only acceptable if you are over 70, it's the law!

Unless you happen to be having a fling with a Canadian girl - in which case, saying 'underpants' in an English accent gets you laid (true story)
    My experience of Canadian women (BC particularly) is breathing usually gets you a shag.

• The fuss that Sky make about the transfer window closing,

it almost makes you forget that there are 'celebrities' on trial for fiddling with children,

or even that people are being gassed in Syria.

What a bunch of tossers!

it almost makes you forget that there are 'celebrities' on trial for fiddling with children,

What a bunch of tossers!

It is a sports channel, they wouldn't be reporting on those topics would they?
  • At times, life.
  • At times, life.

Welcome to my world !
    ;-)

• People who crowd around pelican crossings but don't press the button.
  • People who crowd around pelican crossings but don't press the button.

This - I was only thinking about this today. Gets my goat.

What a bunch of tossers!

It is a sports channel, they wouldn't be reporting on those topics would they?
    Sorry, should have written Sky News.

• Sponsored links:

• Forgetting me PayPal password and email address and also the two security questions I answered when setting me account up about 6 year back
  • See, all that meat-eating rots yer brain !
    Us Veggies remember everything !
    ;-)
  • Yeah, but you forget to eat meat

; )
  • BIG_ROB said:

Yeah, but you forget to eat meat

; )

No, we haven't forgotten what death tastes like that's all ;o)
  • Carter said:

Waiting staff asking you if everything is ok when you have a mouthful of food.

It don't happen at le Manoir or the Ivy

They know their food is awesome and let you enjoy it in peace without fishing for a tip.

Harvester staff everywhere take note

Annoys me too, but I think they do this so there is no come back at the end of the meal - ie "I scoffed the lot like a pig but didn't like it so can I have my money back".....
  • JohnnyH2 said:

Having to wait ages for the other half to decide what to eat in a restaurant

My wife insists on pointing to the menu & describing her choice like its the first time the waiter has ever heard of it......(also after having taken hours to decide what to have).

• 1. Realizing I'm three times the age of the Crumpet at a beer festival a couple of weeks ago.
    2. Realizing I've become a "dirty old man."
  • BIG_ROB said:

; )

So you remember it tastes beautiful then.;)
  • BIG_ROB said:

; )

What about bacon? Cor you must like bacon?
  • Getting out the shower and drying yourself off, only to find that ain't rinsed the soap off an arm pit ffs!
  • Sponsored links:

• Stubbing your toe
  • Veggies who go crapping on about how it's so good being veggies, then moan about their lack of energy, bad skin and erectile dysfunction!
    I may have made up the last bit!!!
  • The Spanish barmaid tonight (usually a good thing) who was so miserable and had the chunkiest arse you could park a grifter in. Cheer up love.
  • Boom said:

The Spanish barmaid tonight (usually a good thing) who was so miserable and had the chunkiest arse you could park a grifter in. Cheer up love.

Perhaps someone left their bike lock there.
  • They could have left a bus shelter up there and you wouldnt have noticed. I know what happened to Fatima whitbread now.
  • BIG_ROB said:

Stubbing your toe

Whilst getting back in the shower?
  • edited September 2013
    Rules about duplicated posts that have never been mentioned before
  • Having posts forcibly deleted whilst favourites of admin continue to get away with worse.

Clique- Pique.
  • BIG_ROB said:

Forgetting me PayPal password and email address and also the two security questions I answered when setting me account up about 6 year back

Post it on here Rob, then we can remind you ;)

• Vets and their sidekicks in the insurance world...........
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!