Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Like to think we're cool now Beds.
  • JonnyK said:

Like to think we're cool now Beds.

Always have been JK
  • I will now go up to my bed with a happy heart fella - oops!
  • School uniform shopping.
    That seemingly uncontrollable sticky mess that forms around jam jars and the like.
    Sitting in the garden with Mrs Stig and commenting that I've never known it so peaceful, only for our neighbour to start mowing his lawn seconds afterwards.
    I wouldn't say it's annoying but I certainly find it a little disconcerting when I can hear the freaky kid next door growling up in his room, "work for me you whore". I think he's probably playing the sort of computer game that I wouldn't approve of. At least, I hope he is.
  • Two on a theme:

Umbrellas blocking the whole pavement eg after Saturday's match

Lorries driving side by side at 40 MPH on 2 lane dual carriage ways
  • Being asked to do some chore the minute I sit down.
  • People who, when ordering drinks from me at the bar, ask for each drink one at a time.
    "Anything else?" means "TELL ME ALL THE THINGS YOU WANT SO I CAN GET THEM QUICKLY".

The next person to say "and a Guinness" is going to get a slap.
  • Stig said:

School uniform shopping.
    That seemingly uncontrollable sticky mess that forms around jam jars and the like.
    Sitting in the garden with Mrs Stig and commenting that I've never known it so peaceful, only for our neighbour to start mowing his lawn seconds afterwards.
    I wouldn't say it's annoying but I certainly find it a little disconcerting when I can hear the freaky kid next door growling up in his room, "work for me you whore". I think he's probably playing the sort of computer game that I wouldn't approve of. At least, I hope he is.

Whitehall Clothers in Lewisham.
  • Cyclists riding 3 deep and calling me a wanker as I try and drive passed, then all 3 folding in half when I get out to park em all up!
  • BIG_ROB said:

Stig said:

School uniform shopping.

Hmmm, not from where I am. Crawlers in Southend.
  • Sponsored links:

• Stoppage time
  • Stig said:

BIG_ROB said:

Stig said:

School uniform shopping.

Hmmm, not from where I am. Crawlers in Southend.
    Oh yeah, sorry Stig pal. Its gotta be really important to visit Lewistan; )
  • Having to wait ages for the other half to decide what to eat in a restaurant
  • Stig said:

Being asked to do some chore the minute I sit down.

Oh Christ! I get this all the time!
  • JohnnyH2 said:

Having to wait ages for the other half to decide what to eat in a restaurant

Then they stiil nick some of yours.
  • Waiting staff asking you if everything is ok when you have a mouthful of food.

It don't happen at le Manoir or the Ivy

They know their food is awesome and let you enjoy it in peace without fishing for a tip.

Harvester staff everywhere take note
  • The over population of England (glad I don't live there anymore).
  • The over population of England (glad I don't live there anymore).

Has Faversham been granted independence then?

• BIG_ROB said:

Cyclists riding 3 deep and calling me a wanker as I try and drive passed, then all 3 folding in half when I get out to park em all up!

fold up? they were all riding shoppers?
  • parents who allow their children to shit in the main pool on holiday (5 times in 10 days it was closed for turd removal).
  • Sponsored links:

• McBobbin said:

BIG_ROB said:

Cyclists riding 3 deep and calling me a wanker as I try and drive passed, then all 3 folding in half when I get out to park em all up!

May as well have been! All Lycrad up and pootling along at 0.5 mph. All the gear, no idea!
  • McBobbin said:

BIG_ROB said:

May as well have been! All Lycrad up and pootling along at 0.5 mph. All the gear, no idea!
  • Macronate said:

parents who allow their children to shit in the main pool on holiday (5 times in 10 days it was closed for turd removal).

Jesus wept, where was this?
  • BIG_ROB said:

Macronate said:

parents who allow their children to shit in the main pool on holiday (5 times in 10 days it was closed for turd removal).

They were'nt even swimming - just hung over the edge and crapped.
  • MrOneLung said:

BIG_ROB said:

Macronate said:

Sounds like the prom down Gravesend!
  • MrOneLung said:

BIG_ROB said:

Macronate said:

The edge of the pool, or the edge of the top board??
  • MrOneLung said:

BIG_ROB said:

Macronate said:

The edge of the pool, or the edge of the top board??
    Over the edge of the aqua-zoom and watch it as it glides its way down.................plop.
  • People who say 'I'm taking a shit'. You're NOT taking anything, if anything it's the exact opposite, you're leaving it!
  • People who say 'I'm taking a shit'. You're NOT taking anything, if anything it's the exact opposite, you're leaving it!

Surely it's leaving you?

Surely it's leaving you?
    Well, either way... Responsible dog owners excluded in this, of course, who always take it with them.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!