Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Vanilla is installed.
  • iainment said:

Vanilla is installed.

This. Come on AFKA ain't you got any other flavours.
  • I've got no problem with people smoking but why do they think it's OK to chuck their fags ends on the floor? It's disgusting.
  • Plaaayer said:

I've got no problem with people smoking but why do they think it's OK to chuck their fags ends on the floor? It's disgusting.

Man up.
  • Kemp down.
  • Having just tripped over one at Gatwick airport.........f*****g Trunkies! who thought it was a good idea to let a kid of four have its own suitcase to create mayhem with? Let me know I would like to kick their bollocks!
  • People who stand still on travelators, fundamentally misunderstanding the entire purpose of the thing.
  • Jimmy85 good man that absolutley winds me up too! God I'm grumpy today
  • I live for this thread.
  • JiMMy 85 said:

People who stand still on travelators, fundamentally misunderstanding the entire purpose of the thing.

I think you've got the wrong end of the stick.
    If they move there is no need for us to.

Why have a dog and bark yourself?
  • Sponsored links:

• Like I said, fundamentally misunderstanding their purpose.
  • Your password will expire in 14 days.
    Do you wish to change your password now?

No! I want to change it in 14 days.
  • MrOneLung said:

Your password will expire in 14 days.
    Do you wish to change your password now?

No! I want to change it in 14 days.

Who are you James Bond?
  • JiMMy 85 said:

Like I said, fundamentally misunderstanding their purpose.

Did you invent them then?

I think you're wrong.
  • Hahah I honestly thought you were joking.

Have you not noticed that by standing still you move way slower than if you were walking alongside it, and save almost no energy? What is the point in that?
  • "This site uses cookies..."

So does every other bloody site in the northern hemisphere, now get me onto the page I searched for.
  • People who take bikes on trains .

And then when the train is packed... moan at everyone because they cant get on with their bike!!
  • JiMMy 85 said:

Hahah I honestly thought you were joking.

Have you not noticed that by standing still you move way slower than if you were walking alongside it, and save almost no energy? What is the point in that?

Surely it is twofold?
    1 - to help you walk faster
    2 - to negate the need for those less mobile to have to walk long distances to the gates etc.
  • The bloke standing on the wrong side of the escalator at London Bridge station this morning
  • Sponsored links:

• MrOneLung said:

JiMMy 85 said:

Surely it is twofold?
    2 - to negate the need for those less mobile to have to walk long distances to the gates etc.
    I'm not taking about less mobile people.
  • I thought they were to run against and impress all your mates, who find it hilarious someone would come up with such a funny and original thing to do.
  • JiMMy 85 said:

MrOneLung said:

JiMMy 85 said:

Surely it is twofold?
    maybe just want a rest?

• I thought they were meant to make it easier to do a convincing moonwalk. Shamaow Muvva Fucka
  • BIG_ROB said:

I thought they were meant to make it easier to do a convincing moonwalk. Shamaow Muvva Fucka

Not just me then ;o)
  • Women. With all their messed up issues. Sometimes I think it'd be easier if I could take a pill to never have feelings for them, and could just sit round playing FIFA and looking at the lad bible.
  • MrOneLung said:

JiMMy 85 said:

MrOneLung said:

JiMMy 85 said:

Surely it is twofold?
    maybe just want a rest?

Ok, I will requalify this.

I am 'generally annoyed' by able-bodied people, who have perfectly decent fitness levels (and chances are have just got off of a plane where they've been sitting down for several hours) who stand still on walkways because they believe they are designed to save them from walking, as opposed to making a long corridor much, much shorter.

And even worse, people who take trains on bikes. I know a few Charlton fans who do :-)
  • JiMMy 85 said:

MrOneLung said:

JiMMy 85 said:

MrOneLung said:

JiMMy 85 said:

Surely it is twofold?
    maybe just want a rest?

Ok, I will requalify this.

I am 'generally annoyed' by able-bodied people, who have perfectly decent fitness levels (and chances are have just got off of a plane where they've been sitting down for several hours) who stand still on walkways because they believe they are designed to save them from walking, as opposed to making a long corridor much, much shorter.
    Yeah, that's annoying.

• moleo88 said:

Women. With all their messed up issues. Sometimes I think it'd be easier if I could take a pill to never have feelings for them, and could just sit round playing FIFA and looking at the lad bible.

Sexist men!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!