Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Greenie said:

Anyone over 30 who gets excited about their birthday, it happens every year, your not 7, get over it!

I'd say anyone, particularly male, over the age of 14. And unless its a "special" birthday I'll say "happy birthday" and buy you a pint but that's it, no need to turn it into some extravaganza, you're 26 years old FFS.
  • se9addick said:

Greenie said:

Anyone over 30 who gets excited about their birthday, it happens every year, your not 7, get over it!

I'd say anyone, particularly male, over the age of 14. And unless its a "special" birthday I'll say "happy birthday" and buy you a pint but that's it, no need to turn it into some extravaganza, you're 26 years old FFS.
    The birthday before last I was installing a new phone system for a firm in a small lock-up over by Heathrow and only remembered it was me birthday when me mum text me about 2pm. Last birthday I got THE phone call to say me new kidney had become available.
  • Bloody hell BIG_ROB, I only got socks for my last birthday. Some folk are just spoilt ;o)
  • Bloody hell BIG_ROB, I only got socks for my last birthday. Some folk are just spoilt ;o)

Lol When I went down for the surgery, the anesthetist asked me date of birth about 10 blaaady times cause he thought that I thought he was asking me what farkin day it was!
  • BIG_ROB said:

se9addick said:

Greenie said:

The birthday before last I was installing a new phone system for a firm in a small lock-up over by Heathrow and only remembered it was me birthday when me mum text me about 2pm. Last birthday I got THE phone call to say me new kidney had become available.
    That is a reason to celebrate your birthday !
  • I just don't understand why adults make a big deal of birthdays. But a new kidney? That's well worth celebrating, every year for life. Only problem is finding a card that says "Happy New Kidney Day".
  • I'd be happy with just a pint of cranberry juice meself
  • Getting to the end of the road, before the wife saying did I switch the iron off, then having to go back and check.
  • Being the only bod in the house hold prepared to go and empty the camping toilet
  • BIG_ROB said:

Being the only bod in the house hold prepared to go and empty the camping toilet

The rest are just shitters, in more ways than one.
  • Sponsored links:

• BIG_ROB said:

Being the only bod in the house hold prepared to go and empty the camping toilet

The rest are just shitters, in more ways than one.
    So true
  • edited July 2013
    Pikeys, scum of the earth. Was in the plough at sutton valence earlier with family after a lovely day out. Was waiting at the table whilst wife and & kid were waiting in the carvery queue when a group of chavy women jumped in front of them and started giving the guy serving shit. Walked over but my wife stared at me, shoot her head and motioned me back to my seat. She had heard them speaking and twiggled what they were. Sat behind us shouting whilst the kids ran around screaming.

Suddenly they were gone and surprise surprise they didn't pay.

Split what had been a lovely day.
  • Not quite as annoying as pikey's but

- Baby on Board signs in cars. Why ? Do you think i'm not going to drive into the back of you because of your delightful sign ( when i wasn't going to anyway ) or perhaps you want me to stop you to say " Well done " "you produced a sprog" ," i'm proud of you" .

They should be banned !
  • Not quite as annoying as pikey's but

- Baby on Board signs in cars. Why ? Do you think i'm not going to drive into the back of you because of your delightful sign ( when i wasn't going to anyway ) or perhaps you want me to stop you to say " Well done " "you produced a sprog" ," i'm proud of you" .

They should be banned !

I think it's so first responders know to look for a small child in the event of a crash rather than to highlight the success of their reproductive organs to you !
  • Watching the cricket and they put up morons twitter thoughts on the big screen.
    Who gives a flying care in the world about # Timtheemptyheadedtwat's stupid brainvomit?

When they give you the latest score of a limited overs cricket match and fail to tell you off how many overs , pointless.
  • se9addick said:

Not quite as annoying as pikey's but

They should be banned !

I think it's so first responders know to look for a small child in the event of a crash rather than to highlight the success of their reproductive organs to you !
    Thought exactly the same as Beds for ages, then found this out a few weeks back - you learn something new every day!
  • They don't take them out when there is no baby on board though, so just because a sign is there doesn't mean there is a child to be found in the event of an accident.
  • They don't take them out when there is no baby on board though, so just because a sign is there doesn't mean there is a child to be found in the event of an accident.

Very true .
  • edited July 2013

se9addick said:

Not quite as annoying as pikey's but

They should be banned !

Thought exactly the same as Beds for ages, then found this out a few weeks back - you learn something new every day!
    Surely that falls on its ar5e when the childs not in the car?
    We have a warning sign "German Shepherds in Transit" but I don't drive a Transit!

• Selfish smokers ruining pub gardens. It's high time that the smoking ban was extended to include all public places.
  • Sponsored links:

• Selfish non smokers ruining pubs. They just don't smell the same any more.
  • "...needs to take a look at themselves."

This, without doubt, is the most irritating line I regularly come across on this site. I'm not entirely sure why, I think I find it patronising, but whatever. Every time I see someone post that line I think 'twat'.
  • johnny73 said:

Swimming pools without a deep end.

paddling pools without a shallow end ?

• JiMMy 85 said:

"...needs to take a look at themselves."

This, without doubt, is the most irritating line I regularly come across on this site. I'm not entirely sure why, I think I find it patronising, but whatever. Every time I see someone post that line I think 'twat'.

Me too!
  • When you pull into a passing place on a single track road and the person you are letting through doesn't thank you. I pulled in this morning to let another woman pass and she was holding her mobile phone to her ear and didn't even look at me. Totally ignorant.
  • edited July 2013

When you pull into a passing place on a single track road and the person you are letting through doesn't thank you. I pulled in this morning to let another woman pass and she was holding her mobile phone to her ear and didn't even look at me. Totally ignorant.

Let me guess - was she in a Chelsea Tractor by any chance? They are the worst by far for this. And yes, I am sad enough to have kept a count.
  • Smokers
  • BIG_ROB said:

Smokers

Couldn't agree more.
  • Stig said:

When you pull into a passing place on a single track road and the person you are letting through doesn't thank you. I pulled in this morning to let another woman pass and she was holding her mobile phone to her ear and didn't even look at me. Totally ignorant.

Let me guess - was she in a Chelsea Tractor by any chance? They are the worst by far for this. And yes, I am sad enough to have kept a count.
    She was indeed, though I suppose it WAS a country lane so could perhaps be forgiven for her choice of vehicle, though not her rudeness or driving using her mobile.
  • The ridiculous UK smoking ban in Pubs.

I'm not a smoker and never have been. Allow pubs to make their own decisions.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!