Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Vinnie V. said:

People who use a handkerchief. Why would you want to carry snot around in your pocket?

u use tissues then throw them away.
    in a rubbish bin that is%~}}
  • at this very moment, pinkeye
  • People who go into situations with a negative attitude and say '"I can't" before they even do anything.

People who make up complete nonsense about anything to impress people. You're not impressing anyone, just making a fool of yourself.

People who judge someone that they don't even know. I mean, who the fuck are you to be critical.

Hypocrites.
  • Bloody hell Sage, you don't even know me and I annoy you that much?
  • people that dont ever try new food. really pisses me off.
  • Nothing personal mate, just fed up of seeing it regularly around me. I'm sure you're a fine individual.
  • The misuse of there, their and they're. To, too and two. Winds me up that so many people's grammer is very poor.
  • Leroy keeps us in check on here. Of and Have is another bad one.
  • people that dont ever try new food. really pisses me off.

even worse when people like that go on come dine with me!

• Riviera said:

Leroy keeps us in check on here. Of and Have is another bad one.

Could of seen that one coming:-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Blokes well over 6 ft tall wheeling along pissy little suitcases that are so small they could surely just pick it up and carry it instead of wheeling it over everyones feet at the station.
  • Blokes well over 6 ft tall wheeling along pissy little suitcases that are so small they could surely just pick it up and carry it instead of wheeling it over everyones feet at the station.

They do that for a reason darling........
  • Spankie said:

The misuse of there, their and they're. To, too and two. Winds me up that so many people's grammer is very poor.

Poor spelling doesn't bother you then?
  • Internet bullies who probably would melt in a mild breeze.
  • Spankie said:

The misuse of there, their and they're. To, too and two. Winds me up that so many people's grammer is very poor.

That made me chuckle
  • Spankie said:

Ha! Good spot Lawrie!
  • Mrs AUN falling asleep on the sofa on Valentine's night after I cooked her a lovely meal from scratch and showered her with love. Pah.
  • Mrs AUN falling asleep on the sofa on Valentine's night after I cooked her a lovely meal from scratch and showered her with love. Pah.

Tea bag her

Tea bag her
    Lol was thinking of showering her with my 'special' love Dave. Certainly give her something to be annoyed about.
  • The current 'fashion' for women to leave their skirts in their wardrobes. Skimpy white pants struggling to cover an overample arse through threadbare black tights is not a fashion statement. It's disgusting!

Sort it!
  • Sponsored links:

• 'blokes' that take photos of themselves in the mirror.

Valentines bukake - nice.

• the fact that more and more of my underwear has no flap, so have to pull the whole front down to have a piss.
  • All responses on the Wednesday troll thread. Seriously? You thought it worth responding to that guy? You couldn't imagine how disappointed he'd have felt when, looking back an hour later to see what irritation he'd caused, he discovered not a soul had replied nor cared?
  • Granpa said:

McBobbinMember

April 2011

People who make tea in this order: milk in cup, teabag in cup, water in cup.

If you must make it in the cup, brew the tea then remove the bag, then add milk!

Or use a teapot.

I have a fantastic method, as its me that is going to drink it I make it the way I like, in the order you describe above as being wrong. Would

You mean to say you've continued to be wrong all this time, even though I told you not to back in 2011?

I have to say I'm outraged
  • Thick, ignorant scum who throw drinks cans and other missiles out of car windows on motorways particularly when they hit my vehicle or windscreen!

An accident could easily be caused with an inexperienced driver caught unawares.
  • LenGlover said:

Thick, ignorant scum who throw drinks cans and other missiles out of car windows on motorways particularly when they hit my vehicle or windscreen!

An accident could easily be caused with an inexperienced driver caught unawares.

Just be thankful it wasn't a flare Len......
  • People who refer to sideburns as sideboards.
  • The McDonalds advert where the kid is forced to get on with his mum's new shag.
  • The majority of the people I work with.

Crappy management.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!