Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• The fact my Mrs is consdering paying £80 for luggage allowance because 10kg might not be enough. For a week.
  • Charlton Life posters who either don't read what is written properly or else wilfully misrepresent it
  • Alright, GlenLover.
  • lazy youngsters like the silly bitch on the tube today who finished her mcdonalds burger and just threw the wrapper behind her , scum
  • edited August 2012
    Oakster said:

re: flying ants

was at the end of my bike ride yesterday, a particularly hard section & i was gasping for air - when something big flew straight down my throat, kind of got lodged down there & could feel it wiggling around, eventually washed it down with a gulp of water but i hate to think what it was or where it had been - how long would an insect survive inside your stomach - not long I hope!

I was just wondering if you're still alive Oakster. It's a common know fact that any insect you swallow has a homing sense to go and eat your brain. So if it hasn't eaten a channel through you body to your head yet, it's definately well on it's way.

• The banner page that comes up every time I want to go into cafc.co, it's one of the main reasons I rarely visit the official site anymore.
  • Scummy bagheads who stumble in front of your moving car cos they're off their faces. Especially when they then start hurling abuse like it was your fault.

Should have just run her down. . . . . .
  • Smokers puffing away standing right next to the entrance of the hospital.
  • Lack of sleep
  • Fast Track tickets in theme parks. Outrageous profiteering by selling somebody else's place in the queue. Should be made illegal.
  • Sponsored links:

• having a creamfields ticket, selling it, then wanting to go again, getting offered a ticket last night, not taking it and its gone this morning, so looking for a ticket again.
  • My missus reminding me of the affair I had over four years ago. Ffs, I said I was sorry. Let it go.

Birds never forget a thing!

Mine still going on about a text to an ex to say there was no chance of getting back together 10 years ago when we had only being going out a couple of weeks! They forget to bring you beer home from the supermarket after being asked twice but they remember every detail of anything like that!
  • Folk in the gym that monopolise popular kit e.g. Squat racks, taking hours of recovery time, chatting etc.
    Folk in gym that insist on getting changed at their locker blocking the two either side and three above with their fat arses.
    cyclists that consider traffic lights to be for drivers only and pavements as a run off.
  • edited August 2012
    Lazy editors who always use some terrible staged photo to illustrate exam results time. No one ever jumps like that outside of a Play Off final won on penalties...
  • Boring threads
  • People who don't just ignore boring threads they don't want to read.
  • Stig said:

Fast Track tickets in theme parks. Outrageous profiteering by selling somebody else's place in the queue. Should be made illegal.

And fat bar-stewards who manage to walk into the theme park and then hop in an over-sized wheelchair so they can queue jump - and accompanied by at least 6 trailer trash relatives and buddies.

• My daughter putting the empty peanut butter jar back in the cupboard!
  • Loose women

I hate those bitches
  • Carter said:

Loose women

I hate those bitches

Just get one of those penis enlargement devices off the web, should do the job.
  • Sponsored links:

• People that talk to others like a sack of shite then put a winky smiley on the end to make it 'acceptable'
  • having a creamfields ticket, selling it, then wanting to go again, getting offered a ticket last night, not taking it and its gone this morning, so looking for a ticket again.

Think you had a lucky escspe!
  • Ha too right mate
  • People (often my wife and daughters) treating my car like a wheelie bin!
  • Worryingly everything that every one has posted. I need to cheer up!
  • Spot on Dave.
  • Feeling smug at booking CB40 Final tickets early and getting great seats at Lords and then being let down by your team who didn't even make the semis!!

Thanks Keeyse and co...... Still a great night last Wed at St Lawrence though.
  • Your daughter announces that she want to get married on a cruise in the sunshine with all the family present, not only going to cost me a fortune but she booked for it for departure on Monday May 27th May 2013 at 5pm. For those of you who haven't realised the significance of this date it's the day of Championship play off final at Wembley, sick or what, now got to break the news to my boy.
  • Someone parking right next to you when there are loads of parking spaces. 9 times out of 10 some woman who can't drive properly, in a 4x4, with kids who aren't too careful about how hard their door is shoved open.
  • Davo55 said:

Someone parking right next to you when there are loads of parking spaces. 9 times out of 10 some woman who can't drive properly, in a 4x4, with kids who aren't too careful about how hard their door is shoved open.

Happened to me yesterday, I was getting my three kids out of the car in a deserted car park and some OAP twat decides he wants to park RIGHT next to me!

I stood there with the doors open and just glared at the dozy old bastard until he got the message.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!