Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• they can
  • 1000th
  • poster
  • Threads that go over 1000 posts.
  • Umbrellas. Get out my face - it's only bloody rain. Wear a hat, don't take up 3 times your width on the pavement! Rant over.
  • people who own hats that keep them completely dry in the rain
  • people who own hats that keep them completely dry in the rain
    :)
    This. Unless it has countdown in the title
  • Sponsored links:

This. Unless it has countdown in the title
    Countdown to administration? :-)
  • Well, looking on the bright side, if that came to pass I could spend my Saturday afternoons watching reruns of afternoon Channel 4 alpha-numeric game shows, with the curtains closed.
  • People who carry rucksacks with them everywhere, even if where they are going has no need for a whole bags worth of belongings. Dickheads at gigs are the worst for this. Just buy clothes with bigger pockets.
  • Careless, French carpet layers following the TDF.
  • Boris Johnson telling me to 'getaheadofthegames.com' at London Bridge every sodding morning.
  • Boris Johnson
  • People whistling/humming
  • Louis Spence.
  • Greenie not just Louis Spence but the whole bloody Dancing on Ice programme unfortunately Mrs. Addick loves it
  • The amount of rubbish that is sold by B&Q. I have good reason to believe that they put all their returns back on the shelf ready for their next customer prey.
  • Sponsored links:

• Wigs/hair pieces/"rugs" on men. They ALL look silly.
  • Team GB, I hate the name, were not bloody American, 'Go Team GB' when did this change? we should be called
    The Great British Team or The GB Team.
  • Modern cars are designed and built without indicators it seems.
  • People who park at petrol station pumps, go in and proceed to do the weekly shop. Inconsiderate twats.
  • Big blokes on little motorbikes whizzing around thinking they are Steve McQueen - you're not - you look like you've escaped - from the circus!
  • "Hidden" tracks at the end of albums
  • edited July 2012
    Motorcyclists, big and small, who stay sat on their bikes when filling up with petrol. What's the point? Also bikers who walk around with their full face helmet pushed up to the top of their head.
  • Car park designers who never grasp the fact that herring-bone designed car parks are the most efficient use of space and the easiest for drivers.
  • March51 said:

Motorcyclists, big and small, who stay sat on their bikes when filling up with petrol. What's the point? Also bikers who walk around with their full face helmet pushed up to the top of their head.

The point is that the bike is kept upright so more fuel can be added.
  • Big blokes on little motorbikes whizzing around thinking they are Steve McQueen - you're not - you look like you've escaped - from the circus!

I would say "like this bloke" but it is actually a woman who was next to us on the ferry queue the other week.

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!