Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Options
    Sorry to hear that.
  • Options

On your extension?

Yes.
    Do you want video evidence?
  • Options
    Please god no
  • Options
    Lovely lady.
    A liar. But lovely.
    Bit of a nip on her, mind.
  • Options
    Teeth or cold? No actually don’t wannna know.
  • Options

Being verbally abused by a member of the public when all I wanted was to quietly start my day by stopping at the shop for my paper on the way to work. Bloke in a van obviously clocked my uniform (bit humid today so I didn’t have a jacket on) and decided to call me a ‘fucking tosser’. Charming.

Probably the same sort of bloke who tells folk down the pub that people should be hanged for dropping litter...
  • Options
    Shorts (or trousers) with really shallow pockets.
  • Options
    People constantly trying to find something to be offended about:
    Daggs said:

Very odd indeed when people refer to a woman as "a lady"

Why is Lady (the entire equivalent of Gentleman) now seen as a derogatory term?

I really don't understand this one? Men are still often referred to as Gentlemen without offence. So why are Women offended by Lady?

Any posters that understand this one, please help me out!
  • Options

Shorts (or trousers) with really shallow pockets.

Oh yes...this! Got a pair recently that has a back pocket that every time I sit down deposits my wallet onto the chair. One day I'm going to forget to check when I leave.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Daggs said:

I really don't understand this one? Men are still often referred to as Gentlemen without offence. So why are Women offended by Lady?

Yeah saw for example that Liverpool WFC had changed their name from Liverpool Ladies FC to Liverpool FC Women because of this

I always thought that "woman" was the derogatory term and that lady was the polite word - i.e. If ever speak to my wife and call her "woman" I'm in deep shit
  • Options
    Sandals.
  • Options
    Shit covered sandals on eBay.
  • Options
    Stig said:

Treading in dog shit in my brand new sandals. Then, to add insult to injury, Mrs Stig having a go at me for wearing shoes indoors. Taking my shit-caked sandals out to the side alley to clean them and treading in a pile of cat chunder. Then, as if she'd been hovering all the while waiting to have a second go at me, Mrs Stig appearing out of nowhere to remind me what an idiot I was and how she told me it was there. Yes dear, you did tell me it was there - two hours ago. You didn't tell me that you planned to do nothing about it and would use it to belittle my animal detritis avoidance skills (or lack of).

I wouldn't buy a lottery ticket today if I were you mate.
  • Options
    Shag said:

Any birds on here got a view on this ?

I refer to other women as 'Ladies' all the time, so not sure what the problem is?
  • Options
    Wilma said:

Shag said:

Any birds on here got a view on this ?

I refer to other women as 'Ladies' all the time, so not sure what the problem is?
    Referring to girls/women as ladies was respectful I thought. 'They' is obviously much more respectful as a pronoun
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Having short legs and needing to take trousers up. Thank God for wonder webbing!
  • Options

Being verbally abused by a member of the public when all I wanted was to quietly start my day by stopping at the shop for my paper on the way to work. Bloke in a van obviously clocked my uniform (bit humid today so I didn’t have a jacket on) and decided to call me a ‘fucking tosser’. Charming.

Probably the same sort of bloke who tells folk down the pub that people should be hanged for dropping litter parking their car in a way that it blocks the recycling bins...
  • Options

Having short legs and needing to take trousers up. Thank God for wonder webbing!

You ever tried shorts mate?
  • Options

Dazzler21 said:

Daggs said:

Yeah saw for example that Liverpool WFC had changed their name from Liverpool Ladies FC to Liverpool FC Women because of this

I always thought that "woman" was the derogatory term and that lady was the polite word - i.e. If ever speak to my wife and call her "woman" I'm in deep shit
    if i had ever said 'that woman has a nice dress' i was told woman wasn't a very nice word to use so would always use lady. However nowadays the more I say lady i think of Little Britain.
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

Only realising your boxer shorts are on backwards when stood next to your boss at the urinal

• Options

In fairness, you did have your cock in the hand.
  • Options

You ever tried shorts mate?
    Not quite long enough, look like ankle swingers on me :neutral:
  • Options

I can’t help it, it’s a recognised disorder. I have a note from my GP.

• Options
    edited August 2018

I can’t help it, it’s a recognised disorder. I have a note from my GP.

It’s good to see you are getting help to beat it.

What does the note say?

Please excuse @AddickUpNorth, he's a fooking tosser.