Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Options

iainment said:

iainment said:

The stench from vapers. Particularly in pubs, cafes and restaurants.

I thought the ban included vaping?
    Apparently not in The Volunteer.
    Its up to the punters in there
    It's a toss up between the vaping and the aftershave.

And I'm not sure which is worse. But vaping is easier to stop in the pub.
  • Options
    Friendly reminders. They are never usually friendly.
  • Options
    Greenie said:

Said it before, say it again. Passengers in cars who have their bare FEET on the dashboard. Height of bad manners.

Hilarious if the airbag goes off!
    I say that to my Mrs every time someone overtakes us and they're doing it
  • Options
    Having to go back to Yorkshire after possibly having the best holiday ever on the fine island of Zante.
  • Options

Said it before, say it again. Passengers in cars who have their bare FEET on the dashboard. Height of bad manners.

Very dangerous if the has a passenger airbag. Saw somewhere a woman was doing this and was involved in a crash. The airbag went off forcing her knees the wrong way and smashing her forehead in pieces. Just to look cool.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    McBobbin said:

Carter said:

That would end the journey for whoever had their feet on my dashboard.

Been off work today, took my wife's car in for its MOT. Filled the tank up which was on fumes, spent a good few hours cleaning it.

She's bought my pride and joy back that she borrowed today covered in birdshit from parking under a tree. The car park at her work is enormous!
    Wouldn't happen in my vehicle, it's the Europeans on the motorways here mate
    The Europeans shit on your car on motorways? Ok I'm changing my mind. Brexit now!
    Hard or soft shit Brexit?
  • Options

Having to go back to Yorkshire after possibly having the best holiday ever on the fine island of Zante.

What’s wrong with God’s own county?
  • Options

That's up there with Polite Notices*. Sticking the word polite on a notice does not make it polite, if anything it makes it patronising .

*This is doubly bad when the 'Polite' is printed in the same style that you might see the word 'Police'. Sign makers (or more usually, motorcyclists outfitters tabbard designers), you're not fooling anyone. Get a grip and do some real work.
  • Options
    Stig said:

That's up there with Polite Notices*. Sticking the word polite on a notice does not make it polite, if anything it makes it patronising .

*This is doubly bad when the 'Polite' is printed in the same style that you might see the word 'Police'. Sign makers (or more usually, motorcyclists outfitters tabbard designers), you're not fooling anyone. Get a grip and do some real work.
    It's like saying "I respectfully disagree"... Pure passive aggression!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Its full of feckers from Yorkshire.....
  • Options

Its full of feckers from Yorkshire.....
    ...............and Leedsaddick
  • Options
    People that wish their pets happy birthday. Just no.
  • Options
    I know people who've got Facebook profiles for their dogs and, as if that ain't bad enough, even post as if their dog is doing it
  • Options
    I know people who've got Facebook profiles for their dogs and, as if that ain't bad enough, even post as if their dog is doing it
  • Options
    Woof woof

; )
  • Options
    Joking aside.
    Someone did say to me once.....
    With four dogs, Christmas must get expensive.
  • Options
    Getting an itch on your finger but you can never locate the exact spot
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2018

Always get that in my toes!! - Hate touching my feet as well so is even harder to get rid of
  • Options
    T_C_E said:

Joking aside.
    Someone did say to me once.....
    With four dogs, Christmas must get expensive.

At least you can get rid on boxing day...

(Poor taste... The fact people even do this boils my piss)
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    The dearth of gooseberries this summer.
    It may have been a poor crop this year, though I imagine it to be more a lack of demand.
    "Nerrrrr, these don't taste like Haribos, I HATE THEM."
  • Options

T_C_E said:

I'm not rising to it.......

Not surprised at your age
    Just grateful to get through the night. ;)
  • Options

Always get that in my toes!! - Hate touching my feet as well so is even harder to get rid of
    They're your own feet man! They must be proper bad if not even you want to touch them.

• Options
    They dont look that good thats for sure Dazzler ;)
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

They're your own feet man! They must be proper bad if not even you want to touch them.

Oi !! that's my date from last Saturday.
  • Options

Dazzler21 said:

Oi !! that's my date from last Saturday.
    You dated a pair of feet? :smiley:
  • Options
    Just ran a spell check on PowerPoint

"Spell check complete: You're good to go!"

Am I? Am I really? Dost thou believe correct spelling is the only consideration of a quality presentation Mr Computer? Such blinding overreaction to format and such a disregard for content in the sphere of PowerPoint presentations is what got Dowie his job, and convinced Roland that Katie knew her job.

In these parts, those crimes remain unforgiven.

Good to go. Why don't you go? In a fuck offerly direction.