Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Options

Natwest card payment system being down AGAIN. Just got card declined in front of a shop full of people which was fantastic.

At least you took the empty trolley back.

• Options

Natwest card payment system being down AGAIN. Just got card declined in front of a shop full of people which was fantastic.

Yep I'd say that if my card were rejected too.
  • Options
    The incredible frustration of being in a good position in terms of equity but struggling horribly with debt, and regulations etc meaning we can't help ourselves with the former without selling our house.

If anyone knows a dodgy mortgage broker who can get things waved through...!!

• Options

had it with Halifax not that long ago, a £40 lunchtime round rejected. looked like an absolute prick. (and had my card rejected)
    Should have clicked your heels three times

• Options

The incredible frustration of being in a good position in terms of equity but struggling horribly with debt, and regulations etc meaning we can't help ourselves with the former without selling our house.

I'm here...... :wink: )
  • Options

buckshee said:

Eyes

I’ve always had 20/20 vision but since just over a year ago my mince pies are rapidly going, when I get up in the morning they take a good half hour to even work enough to enable me to read anything on a smart phone.

This added to my hearing always being bad and now getting worse.

Same here. Never worn glasses in my life (47 years) but two days ago went to specsavers to collect my first pair of bins. Struggling to get used to them and I don’t like having to wear them, but can’t deny it makes seeing stuff easier!
    Think yourself lucky you can wear glasses. I've got an astigmatism which had meant 3 operations on my eyes (corneal grafts) and now I wear special scleral contact lenses, which are twice the size of normal contacts & means I can't wear glassess.
  • Options
    The THIERRY HENRY LEAVES SKYSPORTS Thread.
  • Options

I'm here...... :wink: )
    Mate if you could genuinely get us a remortgage everyone has said no to so far I'd be your best friend!

• Options

buckshee said:

Eyes

I’ve always had 20/20 vision but since just over a year ago my mince pies are rapidly going, when I get up in the morning they take a good half hour to even work enough to enable me to read anything on a smart phone.

This added to my hearing always being bad and now getting worse.

Same here. Never worn glasses in my life (47 years) but two days ago went to specsavers to collect my first pair of bins. Struggling to get used to them and I don’t like having to wear them, but can’t deny it makes seeing stuff easier!
    Think yourself lucky you can wear glasses. I've got an astigmatism which had meant 3 operations on my eyes (corneal grafts) and now I wear special scleral contact lenses, which are twice the size of normal contacts & means I can't wear glassess.
    No. I refuse to think myself lucky on this thread. It’s a place for us to moan about stuff, so no. :wink:
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    We've all seen the 'Baby on Board' stickers on motors. Saw 'Twins on Board' this morning ?
    Whats that all about? Why does having lookie likey kids mean a different sticker, for some reason this annoyed me....must be the heat I guess.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Score you had to nudge which side of the car was ok to run into but now both sides are not ok.

• Options
    Dont like the new Squad Numbers in the EFL

Seems to be an asterisk to the left of each name on the back of the shirts which makes you wonder what the footnote about each player is
  • Options

Seems to be an asterisk to the left of each name on the back of the shirts which makes you wonder what the footnote about each player is

Isn’t it for Mental Health/mind? I think you should probably like it
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Fumbluff said:

Isn’t it for Mental Health/mind? I think you should probably like it
    Thanks for clarifying yet why should I like the asterisk next to the name just because of that?

My Sister really struggles with Mental Health which is a bitch because I know how talented she is at her job yet is often signed off sick which stops her from progressing so am well aware of the risks of it yet the Prostate Cancer logo was really well done when incorporated into the shirt so it's a shame the asterisk couldnt have been utilised in the same way

• Options
    People who walk around the airport with those neck pillow things. I’m sure there’s good reason for it - it’s comfy, saves you carrying it etc, but it looks ridiculous and still annoys me.
  • Options
    People who take pictures of fireworks.
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:

People who take pictures of fireworks.

People who let off fireworks, I know I have a dog terrified of them and most people do not care, but I think fireworks should only be at an organised event. Moan at me now for those who do not agree but I will not change my mind
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:

People who walk around the airport with those neck pillow things. I’m sure there’s good reason for it - it’s comfy, saves you carrying it etc, but it looks ridiculous and still annoys me.

They are normally the same twats that wear white socks and "sliders".
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Darren Bent's punditry, with the pinnacle being 'i hope WE get back into it second half'
  • Options

Darren Bent's punditry, with the pinnacle being 'i hope WE get back into it second half'

He's a virtue signalling cockwomble
  • Options
    All those saddos that are jumping out of cars and dancing...WTF. Its been done, it was embarrassing when it was done once......bloody sheep.
  • Options
    Sheep.
  • Options
    The picture of the guy with the trolley at the top of this page. It's so creepy.
  • Options
    Stig said:

Overuse of the word 'hub'. It seems that everyone with a meeting place or collection of disparate information wants to squeeze the word hub into its title. There are cafes called hubs, corners of public libraries called hubs, websites called hubs, web apps called hubs and seemingly endless bits of local government services called hubs. None of these things are anywhere near important enough or central enough to anyone's lives to be called a hub. Calling things hubs does not make them important, they are still what they are: sometimes useful (often not) random places or collections of stuff. By assigning an important word to a trivial service they are undermining our language. Stop it! It's almost as annoying as the moronic, 'one stop shop'.

I know..........the scallys have stopped using the word...........they just nick the wheels instead.