Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Ah - the old boy remembered... Though I may have posted this before - another symptom.

Restaurants with open kitchens.

Shut the fucking door, I don't want to smell like cooked steak for the rest of the night thanks...
  • At least with the open kitchen they can't gob or wank in your food.
  • iaitch said:

At least with the open kitchen they can't gob or wank in your food.

My favourite part of the meal.
  • Ah - the old boy remembered... Though I may have posted this before - another symptom.

Restaurants with open kitchens.

Shut the fucking door, I don't want to smell like cooked steak for the rest of the night thanks...

This reminds me of when I was in Split a few years ago. Was in a restaurant and to get to the toilet you had to walk past the kitchen...the door was open so I glanced in - it was absolutely filthy. The chef was cooking away in a dirty old string vest with fag Hanging out of his gob. A bit of ash fell off in to whatever he was cooking. Suddenly I wasn’t particularly hungry. When I was back at the table and the waiter came to take the order, I just asked for another beer. I didn’t mention what I’d seen in the kitchen to my mates (I’m good like that) and let them order away. Upon finishing dinner, they agreed it was the best meal they had so far whilst we were there.
  • iaitch said:

Especially in the Yoghurt.
  • people who smell like their dogs

source?
  • iaitch said:

Especially in the Yoghurt.
    A restaurant with a bit of culture.
  • Sponsored links:

• Sky + being so utterly shit that I've just sat down to watch the Pac V Broner fight only to find that as the other fights overran the recording cuts out just as Jimmy Lennon Jnr announces the two fighters.
  • edited January 2019
    The fooking twat driving a black Fiat 500 this morning, who thought it was a good idea to drive up the road on the wrong side across a zebra crossing. I stopped and look right and was making sure that Magnus had sat, when I heard a car coming, it came on the wrong side of the island and was speeding. Had I stepped into the road, I wouldn't be typing this now. There was another car and that had stopped on the other side of the crossing and this twat wasn't prepared to wait. Didn't get a reg No. as it happened so fast and now realizing how lucky I was.
  • The Sky VIP advert.

I qualify and none of Redknapp, Flintoff or Elba have been anywhere near my house to make me a cup of tea.

Bastards.
  • edited January 2019
    The alarming amount of twats down my road, including one of my immediate neighbours it seems, who've flytipped their Christmas trees on the grass verges. The council run collection service stopped about 10 days or so ago. Do these *people* seriously think their tree is going to compost down to nothing in a week or two??? It'll be there for years if it's not cleared up...at taxpayers expense.

They need inserting where the sun don't shine.
  • buckshee said:

Sky + being so utterly shit that I've just sat down to watch the Pac V Broner fight only to find that as the other fights overran the recording cuts out just as Jimmy Lennon Jnr announces the two fighters.

Virgin give you an option to extend the recording for up to 3 hours, which is particularly handy for live events.
  • buckshee said:

Sky + being so utterly shit that I've just sat down to watch the Pac V Broner fight only to find that as the other fights overran the recording cuts out just as Jimmy Lennon Jnr announces the two fighters.

Virgin give you an option to extend the recording for up to 3 hours, which is particularly handy for live events.
    I usually do a manual record on the boxing and add an hour or so. Totally forgot this time.
  • The common term ‘guys’ used to address men and women nowadays. Yes I’m a ‘guy’, but I’m pretty sure my 71 year old mum isn’t a ‘guy’ otherwise I wouldn’t be here. Women aren’t guys. To me is a gender specific term for a male. Fucks me right off.
  • The new trend of singing the words to a chant purposely out of time so that everyone can hear one spotty teenager squeak his way through it in between verses
  • buckshee said:

All very well, but you can only do it once.....
  • ozaddick said:

The common term ‘guys’ used to address men and women nowadays. Yes I’m a ‘guy’, but I’m pretty sure my 71 year old mum isn’t a ‘guy’ otherwise I wouldn’t be here. Women aren’t guys. To me is a gender specific term for a male. Fucks me right off.

Are you saying that Guy Fawkes was a man and not gender fluid ?
  • Sponsored links:

• ozaddick said:

The common term ‘guys’ used to address men and women nowadays. Yes I’m a ‘guy’, but I’m pretty sure my 71 year old mum isn’t a ‘guy’ otherwise I wouldn’t be here. Women aren’t guys. To me is a gender specific term for a male. Fucks me right off.

Are you saying that Guy Fawkes was a man and not gender fluid ?
    I believe had he been alive today he’d have indeed been gender fluid
  • People who recommend a restaurant because it has 'big portions', so they don't eat out for good food, they just want to stuff their faces

Are you saying my dogs smell of cheap aftershave? ;)
  • Or she’s got a new set of dentures she wants to test out :grimace:
  • Goats Cheese
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!