Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Options
    I have no political allegiance, just a soapbox.

One of the 3 London Schoolgirls, who did a runner to join the  "Freedom fighters" at 15, now at 19 wants to come back to the UK so her baby can have all the benefits of the national health system and she can live a quiet life !
    She is not contrite and sounds more annoyed that the terrorist cause has lost momentum. This young women even said seeing severed heads in bins didn't upset her as they were enemies of the caliphate.

The shocking thing is many people in this country won't have a problem with this.
    On the plus side.......one of the other 2 got blown to smithereens in a drone strike
  • Options
    Fiiish said:
    I disagree. I think the morons will literally watch anything that is on primetime BBC1 and ITV. You could have a bunch of blindfolded astrologers trying to outrun a pack of pissed boars through barbed wire whilst Gordon Ramsey gave them scores out of 10 and you'd get 10-20 million tuning in every week because most people still don't realise there are more than 4 channels nowadays and they'd rather spend their Saturday evenings sat staring at the idiotbox than doing literally anything else.
    Actually, I would watch this.. a lot!
  • Options
    Fiiish said:
    I disagree. I think the morons will literally watch anything that is on primetime BBC1 and ITV. You could have a bunch of blindfolded astrologers trying to outrun a pack of pissed boars through barbed wire whilst Gordon Ramsey gave them scores out of 10 and you'd get 10-20 million tuning in every week because most people still don't realise there are more than 4 channels nowadays and they'd rather spend their Saturday evenings sat staring at the idiotbox than doing literally anything else.
    What time's that on? Sounds awesome.
  • Options
    Macronate said:
    Don’t usually listen to the news cos it winds me up, but was on the car radio this morning on the way to the gym. This little rat that ran off to join IS and now wants to come home, claiming ‘it wasn’t like what they showed on the videos’. It ain’t fucking Disney Land you little mug. Only to make it worse, she’s got herself up the duff by one of her fellow freedom fighters. Can only imagine she looks like a goat. So now, we will most likely be lumbered as tax payers by another mouth to feed cos I can’t see dad lumping up the dollar when he’s probabley strapped to a timer or in a million pieces. I’ll expect the purple hair dye warriors will be a Gatwick welcoming her home with open arms. I just don’t need to hear this shit at 7am ya know.
    Not as if she was there for a short period either, four years she’s been there.

If the powers that be had any testicles about them, they’d tell her ‘tough’, none of this ‘she’s entitled to come home’ testicles.

*note lack of swear words.
    ...and she has "no regrets", if the reports are to be believed...
  • Options
    Macronate said:
    Don’t usually listen to the news cos it winds me up, but was on the car radio this morning on the way to the gym. This little rat that ran off to join IS and now wants to come home, claiming ‘it wasn’t like what they showed on the videos’. It ain’t fucking Disney Land you little mug. Only to make it worse, she’s got herself up the duff by one of her fellow freedom fighters. Can only imagine she looks like a goat. So now, we will most likely be lumbered as tax payers by another mouth to feed cos I can’t see dad lumping up the dollar when he’s probabley strapped to a timer or in a million pieces. I’ll expect the purple hair dye warriors will be a Gatwick welcoming her home with open arms. I just don’t need to hear this shit at 7am ya know.
    Not as if she was there for a short period either, four years she’s been there.

If the powers that be had any testicles about them, they’d tell her ‘tough’, none of this ‘she’s entitled to come home’ testicles.

*note lack of swear words.
    ...and she has "no regrets", if the reports are to be believed...
    If the daft "individual" has no regrets, why does she want to come home? Leave the "person" there. 
  • Options
    Fiiish said:
    This kind of "doggie do" is all over the non prime time ITV 3 type channels too though Fiiish. Though I do agree that a certain demographic of lesser educated "individuals" will watch anything at all that makes up for the sad life they have chosen, I believe they will also seek it out wherever it is festering, as they can find it by merely pushing a button on their remote.
  • Options
    There must be 400+ channels, some showing reality TV, some showing gardening, some selling shoes for people with back problems, some showing phone numbers for single people, some showing 2nd rate Sci-Fi shows, some showing cricket, some showing quizzes from 1985, etc etc.... If you wanna watch anything I'm sure you'll find it, but just as easily i know what to avoid and where to avoid it. Most of all, i don't really give a shit what someone else, living in a different house, with a different TV, is watching.
  • Options
    Greenie said:
    she should be arrested on return and handed over to any ani terror organisation that wants her.
    Should be put up against a wall and shot.
    Does the un born baby deserve to die?

That is life. A life that hasn't been twisted or indoctrinated by these maniacs... 

Or are you just trying to feel billy big balls by calling for the woman's death without worrying about an innocent life that would be killed by your choice. 

It seems a strange place on here when you can have people believing they can be Buddhists where harming any life is against their beliefs, to people calling for a woman (who we don't know how long she's been trying to get back for or whether she was taken against her will at this stage) to be shot killing both her and her unborn child. 
    The SJW rises again.
  • Options

One of the 3 London Schoolgirls, who did a runner to join the  "Freedom fighters" at 15, now at 19 wants to come back to the UK so her baby can have all the benefits of the national health system and she can live a quiet life !
    She is not contrite and sounds more annoyed that the terrorist cause has lost momentum. This young women even said seeing severed heads in bins didn't upset her as they were enemies of the caliphate.

The shocking thing is many people in this country won't have a problem with this.
    Whilst I don't believe she should be lined up and shot, she should not be allowed entry into the UK.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Greenie said:
    she should be arrested on return and handed over to any ani terror organisation that wants her.

That is life. A life that hasn't been twisted or indoctrinated by these maniacs... 

Or are you just so cold as to ignore that innocent life would be ended by calling for the woman's death.

It seems a strange place on here when you can have people believing they can be Buddhists where harming any life is against their beliefs, to people calling for a woman (who we don't know how long she's been trying to get back for or whether she was taken against her will at this stage) to be shot killing both her and her unborn child. 
    Dazzler21 said:

Whilst I don't believe she should be lined up and shot, she should not be allowed entry into the UK.

• Options

She's 19 years old, went there at 15, never finished her education, sounds like a child she is has had 2 children die and has a 3rd on the way.

I'd show her some humanity, being thick as shit and twice as stupid isn't a crime. If she has committed a crime punish her if not show her and her type there is better amongst us

• Options
    edited February 2019
    Fiiish said:
    Greenie said:

Or are you just trying to feel billy big balls by calling for the woman's death without worrying about an innocent life that would be killed by your choice. 

The SJW rises again.
    I'm no SJW. 

I don't go into politics often on here, but am probably more similarly aligned to yourself then you or I would care to believe. 

I do believe however that the unborn child should not be murdered because of the mothers crimes. She should be deported after the baby has been born and put into the care of a real family that will teach that child to live a normal western lifestyle.  

If we can't do that... We block her re-entry entirely and let the world she is fleeing from deal with her as I've learned after googling this that she ALLEGEDLY has no regrets. 

It doesn't stop me believing the unborn child's life is wasted if she is killed before the child is born or if the child is left to be raised by these scumbags.

• Options
    edited February 2019
    It was a joke when you said a similar thing to me a while back :wink:

Obviously this is a nuanced situation and the "shoot her and her unborn child" mentality is mildly cretinous.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Fiiish said:
    Greenie said:

The SJW rises again.
    I'm no SJW. 

I don't go into politics often on here, but am probably more similarly aligned to yourself then you or I would care to believe. 

I do believe however that the unborn child should not be murdered because of the mothers crimes. She should be deported after the baby has been born and put into the care of a real family that will teach that child to live a normal western lifestyle.  

If we can't do that... We block her re-entry entirely and let the world she is fleeing from deal with her as I've learned after googling this that she ALLEGEDLY has no regrets. 

It doesn't stop me believing the unborn child's life is wasted if she is killed before the child is born or if the child is left to be raised by these scumbags.

Fiiish said:
    It was a joke when you said a similar thing to me a while back :wink:

Obviously this is a nuanced situation and the "shoot her and her unborn child" mentality is bordering on cretinous.
    Of course I wouldn't shoot her, maybe at worse a Chinese burn or something....
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    If she came back here then in normal circumstances the child would be removed from her by social services under Prevent guidelines. She would likely be detained under terror legislation and either kept in custody or under severely close monitoring by security services to prevent her radicalising others.
  • Options
    Fiiish said:
    Greenie said:

The SJW rises again.
    SJW?
  • Options
    General things that annoy me: forgetting this isn't a political thread
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Getting distracted from work while on the throne because a thread might get juicy and now worrying i'll miss out if I hit the flusher and go back to work.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    People claiming that others on here want an unborn baby shot.
  • Options
    Fiiish said:
    If she came back here then in normal circumstances the child would be removed from her by social services under Prevent guidelines. She would likely be detained under terror legislation and either kept in custody or under severely close monitoring by security services to prevent her radicalising others.
    Which for me would likely be the the happy path (Minus the bit I put a line through)
  • Options
    FFS Shut up everyone or this wonderful thread will get closed. You’ve all gone off topic.
  • Options
    Getting really annoyed with the phrase “it is what it is...” Hearing it all the time. 
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    People claiming that others on here want an unborn baby shot.
    Well she didn't give a shit about the other two she lost.... 
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Riviera said:
    Getting really annoyed with the phrase “it is what it is...” Hearing it all the time. 
    It is what it is. (sorry, there was alway going to be someone do this, it just happened to be me)
  • Options
    Interior car windscreen wipes.

They are effing useless.
  • Options

She's 19 years old, went there at 15, never finished her education, sounds like a child she is has had 2 children die and has a 3rd on the way.

I'd show her some humanity, being thick as shit and twice as stupid isn't a crime. If she has committed a crime punish her if not show her and her type there is better amongst us

She's not our problem anymore. Sod her. 
  • Options
    Hang the nonce and move on