Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Options
    Greenie said:
    This Sh!thouse who has parked their motor in front of our fire exit at work...100 plus people trying to get out in the event of a blaze wouldn't be funny...what is wrong with them....?

Is that not illegal?
  • Options
    Dartcharge

I was late paying the dart charge, I paid the next day but I had a good reason, basically I don't live in UK and it was a hire car but couldn't make a debit card payment as my bank wouldn't confirm payment without a pass code so then had to wait until I found a different card and WiFi spot. Anyway long story short, they been sending letters, threatening, went to court and its now £180. Ridiculous, all because of £2.50 which I paid the next day anyway.

Why doesn't Common sense prevail?  Surely the principle is no one is going to try and weasel out of paying £2.50?  
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Dartcharge

I was late paying the dart charge, I paid the next day but I had a good reason, basically I don't live in UK and it was a hire car but couldn't make a debit card payment as my bank wouldn't confirm payment without a pass code so then had to wait until I found a different card and WiFi spot. Anyway long story short, they been sending letters, threatening, went to court and its now £180. Ridiculous, all because of £2.50 which I paid the next day anyway.

Why doesn't Common sense prevail?  Surely the principle is no one is going to try and weasel out of paying £2.50?  
    You're a motorist.

Worse than Ian Brady, Fred West and Peter Sutcliffe rolled into one in the eyes of our ruling class.

Licensed thieves.
  • Options
    Greenie said:
    This Sh!thouse who has parked their motor in front of our fire exit at work...100 plus people trying to get out in the event of a blaze wouldn't be funny...what is wrong with them....?

Is that not illegal?
    Yes I believe so, health and safety would be all over it if there was a fire, I understand that the owners of the building as well as the car owner would be culpable. The owner of the building (its a shared building with about 4 companies renting) was sent the pic, and it was moved within 10 minutes. The Doris who's car it is has parked it there before, so obviously doesn't give a poo (not allowed to say shit on here any more)
  • Options
    Very foggy morning today, and still helmets (can we say helmet?) driving with no lights on........they should be put against a wall and shot!
  • Options
    People on social media posting things like

”unpopular opinion but....”

followed by a statement that 90% of people agree with.

That’s not what unpopular means, stop fishing for likes
  • Options
    Dartcharge

I genuinely forgot to pay, I rang up the company and explained this. They said sometimes you are let off the first time but the fine is passed onto another department/company and its at their say so if you get a fine or not.

A couple of weeks later I got the fine through the post with a nice picture of my car. But on the payment slip £0.00 to pay. I would say lovely company but I'm sure I can remember that bridge was supposed to free once paid for. As if they would never milk a cash cow. 

• Options
    edited February 2019
    Dartcharge

Absolutely hate the Dart Charge, have an account with them for work & if your balance falls below £10, they send you ‘insufficient funds’ emails because the minimum balance is £10 - anything to do with the Dartford Toll is a disgrace, wasn’t it supposed to be free once the cost of the thing was paid for?? 
  • Options
    Dartcharge

Absolutely hate the Dart Charge, have an account with them for work & if your balance falls below £10, they send you ‘insufficient funds’ emails because the minimum balance is £10 - anything to do with the Dartford Toll is a disgrace, wasn’t it supposed to be free once the cost of the thing was paid for?? 

Ignore them, I get the emails too but only top up when I need to.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
  • Options
    Dartcharge

£2.50 to £180 seems a big increase. I thought the fine was about £40?
  • Options
    Greenie said:

Be terrible if someone had accidentally run a shopping g trolley down the side of it by the time they got back. 
  • Options
    bbob said:
    Dartcharge

Well actually the hire company charged me £40 which was annoying but I thought that was the end of it.  I rang dartcharge but they said the 40 is between me and the hire company, as far as they're concerned it was late and they've been sending letters but I used my ex wife's address so never received the correspondence.  Now it's court summons and bailiffs.  All this nonsense over £2.50 paid 1 day late?? 
  • Options
    Yet if they had to refund you it would take about 8 weeks.
  • Options
    Greenie said:

Be terrible if someone had accidentally run a shopping g trolley down the side of it by the time they got back. 
    and had a shit on the windscreen 
  • Options
    Greenie said:

Put CockpissPartridge in spray paint 
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    bbob said:
    Dartcharge

Well actually the hire company charged me £40 which was annoying but I thought that was the end of it.  I rang dartcharge but they said the 40 is between me and the hire company, as far as they're concerned it was late and they've been sending letters but I used my ex wife's address so never received the correspondence.  Now it's court summons and bailiffs.  All this nonsense over £2.50 paid 1 day late?? 
    Playing devils advocate....you do have until midnight the next day to pay. Plenty of time imo to get the payment sorted. Perhaps with you not living in the UK you thought you'd get away with it as you heard "foreigners" weren't being chased for non-payment.....
  • Options
    Don’t usually listen to the news cos it winds me up, but was on the car radio this morning on the way to the gym. This little rat that ran off to join IS and now wants to come home, claiming ‘it wasn’t like what they showed on the videos’. It ain’t fucking Disney Land you little mug. Only to make it worse, she’s got herself up the duff by one of her fellow freedom fighters. Can only imagine she looks like a goat. So now, we will most likely be lumbered as tax payers by another mouth to feed cos I can’t see dad lumping up the dollar when he’s probabley strapped to a timer or in a million pieces. I’ll expect the purple hair dye warriors will be a Gatwick welcoming her home with open arms. I just don’t need to hear this shit at 7am ya know.
    This should surely be under the General Things that Please You?

Its lovely to hear that some mug has realised that they've made a mistake by running off over there and so is struggling to get home

Agree though they should be told to f**k off if they want to come home
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2019
    she should be arrested on return and handed over to any anti terror organisation that wants her.
  • Options
    Don’t usually listen to the news cos it winds me up, but was on the car radio this morning on the way to the gym. This little rat that ran off to join IS and now wants to come home, claiming ‘it wasn’t like what they showed on the videos’. It ain’t fucking Disney Land you little mug. Only to make it worse, she’s got herself up the duff by one of her fellow freedom fighters. Can only imagine she looks like a goat. So now, we will most likely be lumbered as tax payers by another mouth to feed cos I can’t see dad lumping up the dollar when he’s probabley strapped to a timer or in a million pieces. I’ll expect the purple hair dye warriors will be a Gatwick welcoming her home with open arms. I just don’t need to hear this shit at 7am ya know.
    Not as if she was there for a short period either, four years she’s been there.

If the powers that be had any testicles about them, they’d tell her ‘tough’, none of this ‘she’s entitled to come home’ testicles.

*note lack of swear words.
  • Options
    Greenie said:

Put CockpissPartridge in spray paint 
    Cook Pass Babtridge you mean
  • Options
    I have no political allegiance, just a soapbox.

One of the 3 London Schoolgirls, who did a runner to join the  "Freedom fighters" at 15, now at 19 wants to come back to the UK so her baby can have all the benefits of the national health system and she can live a quiet life !
    She is not contrite and sounds more annoyed that the terrorist cause has lost momentum. This young women even said seeing severed heads in bins didn't upset her as they were enemies of the caliphate.

The shocking thing is many people in this country won't have a problem with this.
  • Options
    she should be arrested on return and handed over to any ani terror organisation that wants her.
    Should be put up against a wall and shot.
  • Options
    People who watch 'shows' like Towie, Geordie Shore etc..... you know who you are and its totally YOUR fault that I now have to see hideously vacuous 'celebrities' like Gemma Collins, Arg, Charlotte Crosby et al, on my TV on a daily basis.......... Come the revolution.... 
    Who is more at fault? The greedy TV companies who can’t resist making that shit that they know millions of morons will lap up, or the morons who continue to watch it? I’ve been wondering for years and I still can’t decide.
  • Options
    I disagree. I think the morons will literally watch anything that is on primetime BBC1 and ITV. You could have a bunch of blindfolded astrologers trying to outrun a pack of pissed boars through barbed wire whilst Gordon Ramsey gave them scores out of 10 and you'd get 10-20 million tuning in every week because most people still don't realise there are more than 4 channels nowadays and they'd rather spend their Saturday evenings sat staring at the idiotbox than doing literally anything else.
  • Options
    People who phone you via WhatsApp. Why impact my data when you can just call me normally?