Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Options
    adults on fucking scooters - grow up 

Agreed... :wink::lol:
    Class
  • Options
    ...."better on a Lambretta" though
  • Options
    The increasing number of stupid grammatical mistakes I seem to be making these days: muddling their, there they're, to, too and two and other homophones. I sometimes re-read posts on here and think, how did that happen, I know these rules?

Is this just a normal part of ageing or am I losing it?
  • Options
    Stig said:
    The increasing number of stupid grammatical mistakes I seem to be making these days: muddling their, there they're, to, too and two and other homophones. I sometimes re-read posts on here and think, how did that happen, I know these rules?

Is this just a normal part of ageing or am I losing it?
    Despite my obvious shortfall when it comes to grammar, those you've listed I'm usually really good with but, I've noticed that I do it now and again too.

• Options
    Ill look into it for you
  • Options
    in addition to this adults on fucking scooters - that try to get on the tube with them had 3 halfheads try it on this morning, ridiculous carry on.
  • Options
    in addition to this adults on fucking scooters - that try to get on the tube with them had 3 halfheads try it on this morning, ridiculous carry on.
    Like the woman on the 07:56 from Grove Park with a double buggy.  
  • Options
    Like the woman on the 07:56 from Grove Park with a double buggy.  
    Yeah what a moron having her kids in a buggy... Railways, over and underground are not solely for commuter use.

You pay your fare, you get passage, including whatever luggage you have with you.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The sound of empty glass bottles being dropped into a bottle bank. The noise seems to jab me right in the kidneys and rattle my ears. 
  • Options
    When you go to dump a bin bag in a wheely bin and as the lid closes there's an inescapable waft of bin-air
  • Options
    Driving home at school closing time and having to divert to avoid the congestion. Nothing worse than Bedonwell road where Belmont school is. Carnage.
  • Options
    People who eat at office desk as if it's the first meal they've eaten in a week.
  • Options
    When you’ve been on hold for over half an hour and the call handler gets impatient and almost hangs up when they finally put you through but you don’t answer straight away. Like they expect you to be on the edge of your seat with the phone to your ear and not doing something else in that time.
  • Options
    Yes! There's some bloke near my work who goes down the street on some weird giant wheel thing with a little motor on it. He wears a helmet. I hope he falls off.

• Options
    Yes! There's some bloke near my work who goes down the street on some weird giant wheel thing with a little motor on it. He is a helmet. I hope he falls off.

• Options
    Yes! There's some bloke near my work who goes down the street on some weird giant wheel thing with a little motor on it. He wears a helmet. I hope he falls off.

Me training for #Ride2Amsterdam  :)
  • Options
    Also, people who rest their bags on your knee/arm/shoulder etc. when you're sitting down on the train and they're standing. Complete morons. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not being able to import an old car to an EU country (France), from another EU country (Holland) because it doesn't meet EU rules, even though it has been MOT's in an EU country (Holland) for the last 30 years and was manufactured in another EU country (Spain). 
  • Options
    ....and the EU flag appears proudly on the original Log book TWICE
  • Options
    Not being able to import an old car to an EU country (France), from another EU country (Holland) because it doesn't meet EU rules, even though it has been MOT's in an EU country (Holland) for the last 30 years and was manufactured in another EU country (Spain). 
    Out of pure curiosity, what the hell did the Spanish make 30 years ago that is worth the agro?
  • Options
    Out of pure curiosity, what the hell did the Spanish make 30 years ago that is worth the agro?
    Suzuki Samurai (Santana) mate
  • Options
    Suzuki Samurai (Santana) mate
    Probably good that you’re not driving it through London anytime soon, it will cost you £12.50 / day.
  • Options
    £23 with congestion charge
  • Options
    People who use the terms Bro and Sis to people who aren't siblings. It's not a sign of how close you are, it's a sign of how stupid you are. And no, I am not and never will be your sis!