Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Options
    They make out Daddy Pig to be a right dopey prick as well, which annoys me.
    @DaveMehmet gets the same treatment in his house. Which is fair enough I suppose.

They don't have to make out mate.
  • Options
    People who cling on to the old ways.

Unless it's me of course.  B)
  • Options
    This smiley faced banter between Henner and JS at the moment
  • Options
    Daddy Pig is a successful architect and a loving, patient Dad who spends a ton of time with his kids.

I also may have some sympathy for him liking a snooze on the sofa and a bit too much cake.
  • Options
    Daddy Pig is a successful architect and a loving, patient Dad who spends a ton of time with his kids.

I also may have some sympathy for him liking a snooze on the sofa and a bit too much cake.
    He can't read a f******g map to save his life though 
  • Options
    Or do DIY.

Again, I sympathise.
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    eaststandmike said:;)

I am pleased to say there is a four letter word that describes you and it begins with a 'C'.....................whats that, no sorry it's not 'Cool' the four letter word I was thinking of ends with a 'T'

Maybe they are prescription sunglasses? A person spending 90% of the day out in the sun, and 10% travelling might well not be bothered to take their normal glasses out with them for a relatively short amount of time, just to save irritating you on a tube train?

Just a thought... ;)      
  • Options
    Saturdays when we're not playing zzzzzzzzzzz
  • Options
    The presenter on Dragons Den who narrates every pitch with puns.  At the moment they are pitching a new type of wet suit and he says "they hope to make waves in the den, or will it be a damp squib" and the whole program is like that, really tedious!  STFU !!
  • Options
    Buddleia.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The presenter on Dragons Den who narrates every pitch with puns.  At the moment they are pitching a new type of wet suit and he says "they hope to make waves in the den, or will it be a damp squib" and the whole program is like that, really tedious!  STFU !!
    Evan Davies.
  • Options
    Getting turned down for life cover for the 2nd time in as many months. Is that not discrimination? Ffs
  • Options
    iainment said:
    Buddleia.
    Scared of butterflies?
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    SuedeAdid
    iainment said:
    Buddleia.
    Scared of butterflies?
    No I love butterflies. Buddleia however seems to be taking over all unmanaged land and is also sprouting on many buildings. It's unsightly to me in those spaces.
  • Options
    What a shocking waste. Should be on the takeover thread.
  • Options
    iainment said:
    SuedeAdid
    iainment said:
    Buddleia.
    Scared of butterflies?
    No I love butterflies. Buddleia however seems to be taking over all unmanaged land and is also sprouting on many buildings. It's unsightly to me in those spaces.
    Used to be all along the Thames path, next to the Barrier when I was a kid. Great memories of fishing down there surrounded by buddleia
  • Options
    Attempts of Comedy through song. Nothing more cringe.
  • Options
    What about Take That?
  • Options
    Not having that. From the Barron Nights through to Fascinating Ada there have been some classic "comedy records". "Ernie" was a No 1.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The lovely smiling woman gently rubbing Vicks VapoRub into her husbands chest after he'd been up all night coughing. 

Surely she should elbow him in the side, tell him to shut up and then storm to the spare bedroom.  Isn't there a law against false claims in advertising? 

Almost right, except that whether it's me who has the cough or the missus I'M the one kipping downstairs on the sofa!
  • Options
    People who wear sunglasses on the tube, why??

I am pleased to say there is a four letter word that describes you and it begins with a 'C'.....................whats that, no sorry it's not 'Cool' the four letter word I was thinking of ends with a 'T'

There's a woman who walks her kids to the local school and I have never, ever, seen her without sunglasses. Rain, sleet, snow, she always has her sunglasses on.
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    hawksmoor said:

There's a woman who walks her kids to the local school and I have never, ever, seen her without sunglasses. Rain, sleet, snow, she always has her sunglasses on.
    Does she have a white stick and a labrador?
  • Options
    hawksmoor said:

She's Debbie Harry

Noel Gallager can go where the shit he wants wearing sunglasses, as could A handful of rockstars. 

Denise from the school run can wear a proper pair of glasses like the rest of us though
  • Options
    A woman on the radio crying about Brexit.
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    A woman on the radio crying about Brexit.
    Was she called Jeremy Vine?
  • Options

Waking up for a piss @ 6am this morning; my alarm goes off @ 6:30!!

I know I could have stayed up but still went back to bed for 30-mins but its plain wrong when your body gets you up early for that reason!!

• Options
    That McDonald’s “peely peely” advert.