Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Options
    The "Charity" my dogs represent (mainly for insurance reasons) telling me to no longer post reports on their site of my dogs work with fundraising . Unless my dogs are raising funds for them! Kind of missing the point I think.......
  • Options
    People with cockney accents waffling on about ‘their club’ Man Utd.

• Options
    Greenie said:

@S@"SoundAsa£"
    Ive got a mate who is from and lives near Tunbridge Wells, goes on about Manure, never seen them live, I called him out the last time he posted about them, along the lines of 'nice to see you support your local team', he replied 'none of the players come from Manchester, so why should the supporters?' So I just called him a wanker and carried on with my day.
    Obviously, that makes me the winner.
    Rashford couldn't be anymore Mancunian if he tried
  • Options
    And Lingard.
  • Options
    Greenie said:
    Greenie said:

@S@"SoundAsa£"
    Ive got a mate who is from and lives near Tunbridge Wells, goes on about Manure, never seen them live, I called him out the last time he posted about them, along the lines of 'nice to see you support your local team', he replied 'none of the players come from Manchester, so why should the supporters?' So I just called him a wanker and carried on with my day.
    Obviously, that makes me the winner.
    Rashford couldn't be anymore Mancunian if he tried
    Well yes, I could have said that, but 'wanker' was a much better response.
    i completely agree, i was purely adding weight to the "wanker" theory 
  • Options
    Not being able to import an old car to an EU country (France), from another EU country (Holland) because it doesn't meet EU rules, even though it has been MOT's in an EU country (Holland) for the last 30 years and was manufactured in another EU country (Spain). 
    Out of pure curiosity, what the hell did the Spanish make 30 years ago that is worth the agro?

Sanglas motorobikes, as used by the Spanish police.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not being able to import an old car to an EU country (France), from another EU country (Holland) because it doesn't meet EU rules, even though it has been MOT's in an EU country (Holland) for the last 30 years and was manufactured in another EU country (Spain). 
    Out of pure curiosity, what the hell did the Spanish make 30 years ago that is worth the agro?

Sanglas motorobikes, as used by the Spanish police.
    Caught up with you, have they?
  • Options
    People that pronounce athlete as ath-a-lete 
  • Options
    buckshee said:
    People that pronounce athlete as ath-a-lete 
    Charlton Ath-a-letic 
  • Options
    People that put full stops after every word at the end of a sentence for added emphasis and to make them sound sincere, even when their views are, quite frankly, bollocks. It. Makes. You. Sound. Like. A. Twat.
    Totally. Agree.
  • Options
    A elderly ladies daughter contacted me about her little dog(frenchie x) after visiting her home I was told the dog had "dog on dog aggression" and had been visited by two other "trainer/behaviourist" and was told that her dog should never mix and basically should stay indoors!! Our second visit to her home I had a little surprise for her and I introduced Bailey to her aggressive dog in the garden at her home. All was fine and the dog is coming out for a walk with us in the street next week. These people calling themselves behaviourist like they have some idea about a dogs behaviour!
  • Options

On a similar vein, Liverpool, Chelsea  and Manchester United "supporters" from places like Truro arguing and quibbling on internet football forums. If the wind had been blowing in a different direction on the day they decided to pick their successful club, they would be having the same argument, but just sticking up for a different club. Onanists.    
  • Options
    Turning the TV on to watch MOTD only to see it's been cancelled and replaced by Stacey Fucking Dooley.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Going in  a bar / pub with the missus and she wants me to get her a coffee  ...
  • Options
    Going in  a bar / pub with the missus and she wants me to get her a coffee  ...
    Tap water is worse.
  • Options
    T_C_E said:
    A elderly ladies daughter contacted me about her little dog(frenchie x) after visiting her home I was told the dog had "dog on dog aggression" and had been visited by two other "trainer/behaviourist" and was told that her dog should never mix and basically should stay indoors!! Our second visit to her home I had a little surprise for her and I introduced Bailey to her aggressive dog in the garden at her home. All was fine and the dog is coming out for a walk with us in the street next week. These people calling themselves behaviourist like they have some idea about a dogs behaviour!
    We’ve got a 12 week old Frenchie pup. 

He is always trying to eat to eat his own shut as soon as it drops from his nipsy. 

Any ideas how how we can stop this as I almost throw my ring up every time he does it. 
    He's doing it because in most cases processed foods will go straight through them without being completely digested so there is still "food content" instead of just waste. To be perfectly blunt, how to stop it..... pick it up, if it's not there he can't eat it. I have heard adding pineapple to their diet also works but it's not something I've tried so I can't vouch for it. ;)
  • Options
    T_C_E said:

He is always trying to eat to eat his own shut as soon as it drops from his nipsy. 

Any ideas how how we can stop this as I almost throw my ring up every time he does it. 
    holdall, brick, Thames. 
    I paid £2.5k for him though.......I’ll need to get at least a few more weeks of value from him before I do that. 
  • Options
    T_C_E said:
    T_C_E said:

He's doing it because in most cases processed foods will go straight through them without being completely digested so there is still "food content" instead of just waste. To be perfectly blunt, how to stop it..... pick it up, if it's not there he can't eat it. I have heard adding pineapple to their diet also works but it's not something I've tried so I can't vouch for it. ;)
    Thanks. 

We are picking it up where we can.....but he’s often faster than me the little git and it’s often in his gob as soon as it hits the deck. 

He’s is on a raw food diet so maybe the turds are just too delectable to ignore. 

I might try try the pineapple trick!

• Options
    T_C_E said:

holdall, brick, Thames. 
    I paid £2.5k for him though.......I’ll need to get at least a few more weeks of value from him before I do that. 
    just say he was nicked and claim the insurance on him, everyone a winner.

• Options
    Carter said:
    T_C_E said:

That's the French for you.
    Beat me to it 

My mates boxer does the same, I've watched that dog pinch one off, immediately spin round and gulp down a pretty big, oily turd that resembled  a dead otter. Only for his stupid boxer face to register disgust, for him to puke and then eat that. You literally have to break the cycle and either remove the puke or the shite else where does it stop? 

It keeps him busy though
    You should say to him "what doing?"
  • Options
    T_C_E said:
    T_C_E said:

Thanks. 

We are picking it up where we can.....but he’s often faster than me the little git and it’s often in his gob as soon as it hits the deck. 

He’s is on a raw food diet so maybe the turds are just too delectable to ignore. 

I might try try the pineapple trick!

Unusual on a raw diet, maybe just cleaning up after himself. I've only ever heard of females cleaning up after a younger dog.