Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Options
    MrOneLung said:
    People taking dogs on the tube

And dogs taking bears on the tube.
  • Options
    iaitch said:
    Game of Thrones, I've not watched it either.
    Oh. I've never watched it.
  • Options
    slight spoiler but i stopped watching it after Sean Bean got rubbed out. 
  • Options
    I stopped watching after the incest and dragons.
  • Options
    That twunt in the background who has been shouting “stop brexit” to anyone being interviewed in parliament square.
    Nothing to do with his view but I will quite happily donate a percentage of my wages for the rest of my working life to contribute to employ someone to stand outside his house every chuffing night to repeatedly shout “stop protesting”
    Yep - while I am wholeheartedly behind his protest, and I rarely watch any TV news, he is an annoying git when I do see any... 
  • Options
    Will he be there tomorrow? I’m sure I can spare a few minutes at lunch
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    People that feel the need to tell everyone they haven't watched GoT before, like its some sort of personality trait.
    I've never missed an episode. I've never watched it, so I've never missed it.
  • Options
    That twunt in the background who has been shouting “stop brexit” to anyone being interviewed in parliament square.
    Nothing to do with his view but I will quite happily donate a percentage of my wages for the rest of my working life to contribute to employ someone to stand outside his house every chuffing night to repeatedly shout “stop protesting”
    It makes you wonder how these protestors can stand there every day, if they do not work, is the taxpayer paying them or are they privately subsidised?
  • Options
    I stopped watching after the incest and dragons.
    Reminds me of the first episode we watched, our son who was in his late 20's at the time kept banging on about how good the first episode of GoT was so we all settled down one evening to watch it together.

I cant remember how far in but the brother & sister started banging each other to bring in the incest theme ...awkward 1

And then a few minutes later some guy was threatening a women and he said something along the lines of "when me and my men have finished with you we will take you down to the stables and let the horses fuck you" bringing in the bestiality theme.... awkward 2

Great family viewing though  ;)  
    Never watched it......but will have to get the box sets now.... ;)
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    It makes you wonder how these protestors can stand there every day, if they do not work, is the taxpayer paying them or are they privately subsidised?
    There is fundraising to support him. The main one that is.
  • Options
    Parents and children with matching haircuts
  • Options
    McBobbin said:
    Is this a 'thing'?
  • Options
    Never watched GoT, and really annoyed they've agreed to do Brexit for a whole new season 🍿😭
  • Options
    *shivers*
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    McBobbin said:
    Is this a 'thing'?
    Indeed. see Rees-Mogg above. Also witnessed father and two sons in the barbers, each getting identical shaved-round-the-back-and-sides jobs, with matching gold chains. Favourite recently was a mother and daughter (late teens, early 20s) on the train, mum clearly trying to compete with the daughter and failing miserably.
  • Options
    McBobbin said:
    Is this a 'thing'?

The kid hasn't got a chance
  • Options
    McBobbin said:
    McBobbin said:
    Is this a 'thing'?
    Indeed. see Rees-Mogg above. Also witnessed father and two sons in the barbers, each getting identical shaved-round-the-back-and-sides jobs, with matching gold chains. Favourite recently was a mother and daughter (late teens, early 20s) on the train, mum clearly trying to compete with the daughter and failing miserably.
    Buy one get one free!
  • Options
    McBobbin said:
    Is this a 'thing'?

Lord Snooty and Little Lord Fauntleroy
  • Options
    McBobbin said:
    Is this a 'thing'?

Unfortunately he's got several million chances.
    Yup - Very lucky...... most 12 year olds at my school would have smashed the granny out of the pair of 'em.
  • Options
    McBobbin said:
    Is this a 'thing'?

Was kind of taking the view that he's got no chance of not winding up a knobhead... a rich, successful, Eton-educated one though - yes.
  • Options
    Sky Sports continuing love in with Spurs’ stadium.

We get it!

It’s a half-decent arena with half-decent facilities. Give it a couple of years and it’ll look like the New Den.

Move on.
  • Options
    The title for Star Wars episode 9. The teaser trailer released yesterday was amazing, then ruined by a substandard title unveiling. 
  • Options
    McBobbin said:
    Is this a 'thing'?

Yeah! Fuck any little boy who isn't a working-class, salt of the earth diamond.