Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Options
    Doesnt help when you've got some kid appearing on Sky News saying we've got to do our bit yet is jetting off on Holiday the whole time

Nothing to stop you flying off anywhere of course but when your part of the problem yourself its a bit rich to be saying what he is, not to mention disrupting people from being able to get on with their working lives when companies themselves arent going to be understanding

Just feels a bit of do as I say, not do as I do again!!

The media are selective in who they put forward. The bone idle/ swampy caricatures that are wheeled out, whilst undoubtedly make up a contingent of the protesters should not detract from the message. 

Sections of the media do this to manipulate the narrative and sway public opinion.

Anyone who doesn't have material concerns about the climate change issue and importantly the complete impotence and lack of speed of change in addressing it on a global political level is either blocking it out, unaware of it or in the smallest of minorities (one would hope) so wrapped up and self absorbed in their navel gazing bubble just don't care.

Nothing is working to redress this but these protests have been top of the news agenda all week.

If the majority of scientists and experts predictions are right unless it's address substantially and beyond the marginal lip service and low impact initiatives it currently garners then burning cathedrals, brexit and pretty much every issue on this thread and global news agenda will become entirely irrelevant by comparison.
    Winter is Coming!
  • Options
    the great unwashed and carrot fuckers up London causing mayhem, one tried pushing past me to get on the tube this morning with her handmade sign and " where the fuck is our government ". 

the police then dealing with these cretins playing on skateboards and dancing with them. 

i get we are more tolerant now but no wonder this country got laughed out of eu negotiations when a few good for nothing hippies can just take the piss like this. 

as a side note i am all for climate change - but affecting normal working peoples day to day lifes is just wankerish behaviour and a suitable punishment should be a beating.
  • Options
    The biggest issue for the world is over population. I suggest we give each of these protesters a gun and a single bullet, or a length of rope and see how committed to the cause they really are. 
  • Options
    i'd be quite happy to see the OB break out the tear gas and rubber bullets 

• Options
    the great unwashed and carrot fuckers up London causing mayhem, one tried pushing past me to get on the tube this morning with her handmade sign and " where the fuck is our government ". 

the police then dealing with these cretins playing on skateboards and dancing with them. 

i get we are more tolerant now but no wonder this country got laughed out of eu negotiations when a few good for nothing hippies can just take the piss like this. 

as a side note i am all for climate change - but affecting normal working peoples day to day lifes is just wankerish behaviour and a suitable punishment should be a beating.

"I am all for climate change" 

Said no ginger...ever.

• Options
    edited April 2019
    planning to disrupt heathrow now - strings 

my personal hope is some sort of catastrophe happens with this crowd - no members of the public to be involved and urgent medical assistance cannot get to them owing to congestion, at least the world would be lighter of a few fucking idiots, what did make me laugh was there was a guy on the news the other night from Australia - wonder how he got to england - swum? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    At least the great unwashed have kept this one out of the headlines for a few days.

• Options
    confirmed by there leader that they will protest at heathrow tomorrow, nice of them easter weekends people going home to see families etc. 
  • Options
    No disagreement with either of you. 

When I look at the protest pictures, I see some of the pricks i_b_b_o_r_g describes, and others who don't fit that description. Some will be hypocritical, some will live the life they preach. Let's get over that, and start looking for ways in which those of us that don't hold with this kind of protest can do something. And I am not talking about doing our own bit a recycled bottle at a time - that can only achieve so much. I am talking about getting to the people making the profit who really don't care about the future. 

Do we target the government by voting Green? (When I say we I mean you, as I no longer have a vote anyway). 

At the moment  I won't be voting at the next elections, I'm also not bothered what's going to  happen  in 100 years.
    Instead  of all this b@llocks though why don't they concentrate on getting votes for the greens in the next election as a protest vote.
    I would then vote green.
  • Options
    edited April 2019

I personally think the punishment should be a lot more severe.....They should all be forced to sit on a South Eastern Train at Lewisham station for the Easter Weekend. 
  • Options
    Sooner em sit on a round a bout for the weekend then the Greens get in
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    So what do we do then?  

Not saying the Greens are my ideal solution either, but you were the one who suggested finding a way to target the government mate. If not that - what?  
  • Options

How about that - Benty never played for us at all. Not even in the Prem scoring 15+ goals a season ! 

• Options
    Well seeing it doesnt paint Darren in the best of lights I'm surprised that the article doesnt just solely mention him as an ex-Charlton player
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The BBCs coverage of women's football. Liberal fuckers.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    When you get inboxed for using the lol reaction... 

Seriously... If I lol a post it may be for many reasons. 

Don't come inboxing me because you misunderstood my reasoning. 

I can like or lol whatever I please. Just like every other poster can even you...
    Who was it? Name and shame....
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Who lolled my post I'm gonna inbox you because it upsets my snowflakey disposition.

Plus did I mention I'm vegan by the way.

Edit "Hanna Hissed"
  • Options
    Your opinion or a fact?
  • Options
    iainment said:
    Your opinion or a fact?
    Going by the amount of UK based hatcheries (and the amount of birds each one turns out) vrs the amount of birds released, why would "millions" of birds be imported?
  • Options
    Having read the first couple of paragraphs, Chris Packham is involved which confirms it is utter BS