Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Options
    these gale force winds we've been having. my max hold hairspray is struggling to keep my receding hairline from view.
    just glad I'm not near the stage of contemplating a syrup. imagine chasing that down the street if winds like this occur.
  • Options
    Check us Sarf Londoners educating the rest of the English speaking world on the use of the letter H.
  • Options
    Check us Sarf Londoners educating the rest of the English speaking world on the use of the letter H.
    They’re ardly gonna pick it up wivout our elp 
  • Options
    these gale force winds we've been having. my max hold hairspray is struggling to keep my receding hairline from view.
    just glad I'm not near the stage of contemplating a syrup. imagine chasing that down the street if winds like this occur.
    Welcome to the forum Ben
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Fumbluff said:
    Welcome to the forum Ben
    Usually, issuing a “lol” is for something that makes you smile and make a ‘heh’ noise, but this genuinely made me laugh out loud.
    Well played @Fumbluff
  • Options
    The sound of someone cleaning their teeth and Paddy McGuinness's voice.  Both affect my nervous system in the same way ... although fortunately, I can turn McGuinness off.
  • Options
    The woman in the Jaguar advert who is walking through the hotel lobby with a jaguar.

Receptionist attracts her attention and show her a list of restaurants that are popular choices.

'I don't do popular choices' she replies in a snooty way. What a stuck up bitch.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    The sound of someone cleaning their teeth and Paddy McGuinness's voice.  Both affect my nervous system in the same way ... although fortunately, I can turn McGuinness off.
    How about Paddy McGuinness cleaning his teeth? 
  • Options
    People who attempt DIY and don't use the same head screws throughout the job. One crosshead, one pan head, one countersunk, you know what I mean. Lazy bastards! FFS stop it.
  • Options
    How about Paddy McGuinness cleaning his teeth? 
    You beat me to it ;-)
  • Options
    Over pronunciation of the letter H in words like Vehicle and Adhesive 
    And Cool Hwhip. 
  • Options
    Totally agree about McGuinness.

Add Vernon Kaye, Tess Daly & Freddie Flintoff.

I’ll add more later.
  • Options
    Macronate said:
    Totally agree about McGuinness.

Add Vernon Kaye, Tess Daly & Freddie Flintoff.

I’ll add more later.
    Ah a kindred spirit ... Vanessa Feltz?  Probably a good, intelligent broadcaster, but a voice so irritating, I just have to turn her off.
  • Options
    People who attempt DIY and don't use the same head screws throughout the job. One crosshead, one pan head, one countersunk, you know what I mean. Lazy bastards! FFS stop it.
    I’d like to add people who don’t a cheese head  from a fillister head from a instrument head.
  • Options
    I’d like to add people who don’t a cheese head  from a fillister head from a instrument head.
    Are you speaking in tongues Keston? :smiley:  
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    buckshee said:
    I’m currently having my car MOT done, in the waiting room ,only me and a woman with her teenage son in here. She has been holding a conversation on speakerphone for the last fifteen minutes since I arrived. 

I’ve now put talksport on through my phone speaker, she’s turned her speaker up so I’ve turned my one up. 
    You should have joined in the conversation
  • Options
    Or just phone a mate and keep asking him to speak up as theres a noisy twat sitting next to you 
  • Options
    Getting caught short in a bar n Arras. French toilets are not the best place to have a dump.

Hopefully the fallout will clear by the time we come back in July
  • Options
    buckshee said:
    I’m currently having my car MOT done, in the waiting room ,only me and a woman with her teenage son in here. She has been holding a conversation on speakerphone for the last fifteen minutes since I arrived. 

I’ve now put talksport on through my phone speaker, she’s turned her speaker up so I’ve turned my one up. 
    That's the kind of passive aggression I live for
  • Options
    Food waste.

I love my grandsons dearly but they have a habit of asking me for a sandwich and then not eating it.

I'm thinking of cutting out the middle men and just throw them straight outside for the birds.
  • Options
    LenGlover said:
    Food waste.

I love my grandsons dearly but they have a habit of asking me for a sandwich and then not eating it.

I'm thinking of cutting out the middle men and just throw them straight outside for the birds.
    Perhaps, seeing as you don't eat them afterwards, they may not be that good. 
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Croydon said:
    Stig said:
    Over pronunciation of the letter H in words like Vehicle and Adhesive 
    Any pronunciation of the letter H at the start of the word aitch.
    People who say tissue without the H noise of tish
    The same pronunciation that seemingly all politicians make a real point of using for "issue" and "negotiate" (which doesn't even have an 's' in)