Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Options
    Feck it...trying to make some homemade tomato sauce instead of paying £1.50

I'd be way more worried that someone in your house currently has one of your sharp looking kitchen knives. Best of luck.
  • Options
    People that add a K at the end when saying words that end 'ING'

Somethink, nothink etc.

Infuriates me 
    My players gave me everyfink - LB   ;)
  • Options
    Anything with Simon Cowell in it.

Unfortunately my wife is obsessed with those programmes so, unless I shut myself away elsewhere which she hates me doing, I have to suffer particularly under circumstances as they are. 
  • Options
    Getting fed up with all these ads where 10 different people have to say one line each, mainly banking ones.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    People who call toppers heels ! 
    I do. Might be a Scottish term
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

Unfortunately my wife is obsessed with those programmes so, unless I shut myself away elsewhere which she hates me doing, I have to suffer particularly under circumstances as they are. 
    You are very patient Len. I can't see how forcing you to watch something you hate gives her pleasure?

Luckily my Mrs detests Cowell more than I do...  
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

You are very patient Len. I can't see how forcing you to watch something you hate gives her pleasure?

Luckily my Mrs detests Cowell more than I do...  
    She just likes us to sit together. I read or surf the net when it's on but every so often my consciousness is blasted by 'I don't like it I love it' or something equally crass.
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    LenGlover said:
    Even a prison cell? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    In Tescos earlier and allowed a member of staff to walk past and ensuring 2mtr distance, the ill mannered a*** just walked by with zero acknowledgement.

Manners in this country is going downhill rapidly.
  • Options
    Should have gobbed on him/her.
  • Options
    Little twats off their faces driving at high speed through the village at 3am on Saturday.
    If you look closely, you can see quite a lot of fiesta components amongst the rubble.
  • Options
    The car and its engine ended up about 30m apart.
    The little scrote driving was shaken but apparently not seriously injured as fiesta airbags are quite effective.
    However, if I see him again, he will be seriously injured.
    (But see also general things that please you)
  • Options
    People who do u turns on mini roundabouts 
  • Options
    I might nip out tonight and change it
  • Options
    IdleHans said:
    Why not take the chance to start a rival Tits and Twats business whilst they are out of action. Every cloud and all that?
  • Options
    MrLargo said:
    Over the last few years, it seems to have become customary for football pundits to refer to a football team "stringing five, six, seven, eight passes together", a striker "scoring eighteen, nineteen, twenty goals a season", the experience of "playing in front of forty, fifty, sixty thousand supporters", and so on.

It gets on my nerves a bit, but I've reluctantly accepted it as part of the evolution of language. However, Ray Houghton took it too far on Talksport yesterday, during a boring conversation about coronavirus and comparing the current times to the sacrifices people had to make during World War 2, when he referred to the conflict starting in "1939, 1940". 

World War 2 started in 1939. There's no fluidity about that. The same thing can't start twice. If you eat half a Mars Bar at 3 o'clock, and then eat the remainder at 4 o'clock, you cannot then say "I started eating that Mars Bar at 3,4 o'clock. 

Ray Houghton is extremely annoying anyway, particularly when accompanied by Danny Mills and Mark Saggers - three, four, five of the most irritating people on the airwaves.
    Spot on and reminds me of another annoying modern cliche when pundits refer to, for example, "yer Rooneys or yer Ronaldos" or "Yer Arsenals or yer Liverpools" like they all exist in plural
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    MrWalker said:
    IdleHans said:
    Why not take the chance to start a rival Tits and Twats business whilst they are out of action. Every cloud and all that?
    Copyrighted......palarse supporters club
  • Options
    'This programme was filmed prior to the introduction of social distancing'
  • Options
    Reality TV stars using their very young kids in their shows or TV adverts. These people might have chosen to document their lives for money but their poor kids haven't. 
  • Options
    adverts like the AA and Funding circle that have a baby singing in them. it creeps me the fuck out. 
  • Options
    iaitch said:
    Getting fed up with all these ads where 10 different people have to say one line each, mainly banking ones.
    Getting fed up with all these posts where 10 different people have to say one line each, mainly banking ones.
  • Options
    People who overdo social distancing by allowing a gap of 20 metres
  • Options
    In Tescos earlier and allowed a member of staff to walk past and ensuring 2mtr distance, the ill mannered a*** just walked by with zero acknowledgement.

Manners in this country is going downhill rapidly.
    I find Coughing helps keep the 2m distance
  • Options
    I'm starting to think that if someone comes close enough to me that I can punch them, then I'll punch them