Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Options
    IdleHans said:
    I'm starting to think that if someone comes close enough to me that I can punch them, then I'll punch them
    I generally say something and they move back and apologise. 

However on three occasions, I was informed that they were within their rights to stand where they wanted and I should move. 

Punching was not, unfortunately, an option as they were all middle-aged women  ;)
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    Gender neutral dogs??? One for you @T_C_E mate -

• Options
    .....would love to know how a "gender neutral" dog is treated any different from any other dog
  • Options
    .....would love to know how a "gender neutral" dog is treated any different from any other dog
    Maybe other dogs question the validity of their claimed sexuality on canine social media?  :D
    Facebark?
  • Options
    Maybe other dogs question the validity of their claimed sexuality on canine social media?  :D
    Definitely think dogs can be gay. Our little terrier is all over the springer and tries have it away, even thought the springer is laying down at the time, but he won't go anywhere near the girl
  • Options
    Definitely think dogs can be gay. Our little terrier is all over the springer and tries have it away, even thought the springer is laying down at the time, but he won't go anywhere near the girl
    It’s a dominance thing I’m sure, the same as a dog humping your leg or a puppy shagging it’s blanket. Bow’s tried it with Valli, nowhere near the back end and she fecked him right off there and then. 😂
  • Options
    Don’t really know were to put this, so as the first bit is annoying will put in it here. We should be leaving now to catch the Orient Express from London to Venice, then a 9 day cruise around Italy, this was obviously cancelled, but the first part was both mine and the wife’s dream, so hopefully we can rebook when things are back to normal. 

Next part makes me happy but going to cause me some aggro, because of the credit and bonus discount for taking the credit with the cruise line, and the fact we have some more cruises booked for next year, then the aggro / pleasure is how do I fit all the holidays into next year? 
  • Options
    I often spot this ad from the corner of my eye.  All I see is a pair of pants, filled in a way that I could only dream of. I think I may need help  :/

• Options
    I often spot this ad from the corner of my eye.  All I see is a pair of pants, filled in a way that I could only dream of. I think I may need help  :/

Cock extender?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    When you change your password to something easy to remember but it is really awkward to type 
  • Options

Stormtrooper pants
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    I may have mentioned this before, but microwave ovens not having the wattage clearly written on the front.

It may be that some do, but whenever I come across one I am unfamiliar with, they don't seem to. 
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    I may have mentioned this before, but microwave ovens not having the wattage clearly written on the front.

It may be that some do, but whenever I come across one I am unfamiliar with, they don't seem to. 
    I follow this simple rule -

Powerlevel - 9 / Full

Time - 1 minute

And that goes for everything from a bowl of baked beans, to defrosting some bread

Git more life hacks if anyone's interested
  • Options
    Forgetting super 6 is back and everyone else remembering ffs.
  • Options
  • Options

Powerlevel - 9 / Full

Time - 1 minute

And that goes for everything from a bowl of baked beans, to defrosting some bread

Likewise - I've never looked at the wattage on a microwave or the instructions on a label. Ping it on full power for 1 minute, test and repeat...
  • Options
    The Microsoft Team advert. Seems to be on every ad break and I want to cave the television in -"it's as simple as that"...
  • Options
    Microsoft generally, and any other IT company that are intent on fleecing the public through the enforced provision of 'cloud based' services that previously worked perfectly well as stand-alones.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    They should have had to give their names and addresses and waive their right to be treated in hospital. 
  • Options

Powerlevel - 9 / Full

Time - 1 minute

So you are telling me that if I take the frozen pasta dish in the in-law's freezer, and do what you suggest, rather than the 6 minutes (or 7 minutes - depending on wattage of microwave) they suggest, it'll be good to go?  :D  
  • Options

On a similar theme - my last couple of microwaves don’t have wattage power settings that match those quoted on most food package instructions. 

• Options

Powerlevel - 9 / Full

Time - 1 minute

So you are telling me that if I take the frozen pasta dish in the in-law's freezer, and do what you suggest, rather than the 6 minutes (or 7 minutes - depending on wattage of microwave) they suggest, it'll be good to go?  :D  
    Might need another minute
  • Options
    When you go for a pee and the toilet seat starts to fall towards you as you start to pee. It’s hard not to panic and have an unhappy outcome.
    Sounds like you need to work on your urinary sphincter muscles.
  • Options
    Trying to get a refund for an hotel in Munich, took the money in 30secs, have told me it might be 6-8 weeks to get it processed.  
  • Options
    People who overdo social distancing by allowing a gap of 20 metres

Can't hurt though, rather people overdo it than come too close.