Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Options
    People who overdo social distancing by allowing a gap of 20 metres

Can't hurt though, rather people overdo it than come too close.
    There are some about I'd prefer 20 miles.
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    DHL Track and Trace -

Sa, 16.05.2020, 07:11
    The shipment has arrived at the parcel center

What is the point in have a system that is capable of telling you where the parcel is, but only displaying a message that means nothing?
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    100s of these legal high gas canisters littering the bottom of my road, presumably tossed out of a car by ignorant youth. Subsequently smashed and moved by cars over a wide area.
     As an aside where are these being purchased from?
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    LenGlover said:
    Anything with Simon Cowell in it.

Unfortunately my wife is obsessed with those programmes so, unless I shut myself away elsewhere which she hates me doing, I have to suffer particularly under circumstances as they are. 
    Why do they do this?

My other half would rather I sat on the sofa next to her, earphones in watching youtube on my phone, than let me go out for a run or play a games console?

Seriously... WHY?
  • Options
    You can get them online and in food shops
  • Options
    DHL Track and Trace -

Sa, 16.05.2020, 07:11
    The shipment has arrived at the parcel center

What is the point in have a system that is capable of telling you where the parcel is, but only displaying a message that means nothing?
    You want a message that says Dave had lobbed it across the loading bay to Mike who's dropped it and has seen the fragile sticker so is now kicking it around the car park.
  • Options
    I have inexplicably started to sing (in my head) supercalifragilisticexpialidocious whilst wet shaving.  That's one syllable to each swish of the razor.  It started last week and it's really beginning to piss me off. 
  • Options
    I have inexplicably started to sing (in my head) supercalifragilisticexpialidocious whilst wet shaving.  That's one syllable to each swish of the razor.  It started last week and it's really beginning to piss me off. 
    One swish per syllable? How many packs of Rizla do you get through?
  • Options
    Sue Smith covering our game on ssn , useless cow has been getting herself all wet over Benrahma and Brentford all night, didn’t even know Phillips’ name.

I wrote as much on the match thread. She literally couldnt wait for Brentford to score. Almost a liberty that we had the front to score.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sue Smith covering our game on ssn , useless cow has been getting herself all wet over Benrahma and Brentford all night, didn’t even know Phillips’ name.

I wrote as much on the match thread. She literally couldnt wait for Brentford to score. Almost a liberty that we had the front to score.
    Maybe she's still upset that we beat Doncaster in last year's play offs? 
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Millwall losing against our relegation rivals.
    All but ending their play-off hopes in the process, and consequently meaning that they're certain to turn in another losing performance against Hull at the weekend.
  • Options
    Darth Vader. Finally got round to. Watching the Star Wars prequels. What an absolute turd.
  • Options
    Relegation rivals/teams in a slump sacking their manager just before we play them
  • Options
    Happy birthday Ringo mate, but for crissake STFU with the peace and love bollocks
  • Options
    My wife having a fecking discussion with puppy Bowyer who grabbed a tea towel from the worktop. Don’t ask him, fecking tell him...... she wonders why the dogs don’t listen to her FFS 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    Selfish wankers not wearing masks on trains.
  • Options

Lot of ugly birds on your line then?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rolling my ankle on the kerb this morning because, yet again, I had to walk in the road because of selfish bastards who won't move over. 99 times out of 100 it is me that moves.

Jean Paul Sartre made a lot of sense with his hell is other people line.
  • Options
    make them get off, selfish pricks
  • Options
    make them get off, selfish pricks
    Certainly dont want to see them doing that 
  • Options
    People advertising workshops to rent (or anything for that matter) and either having one photo of just the outside, or no photo at all included in their ad.
  • Options
    People advertising workshops to rent (or anything for that matter) and either having one photo of just the outside, or no photo at all included in their ad.
    Bastards
  • Options
    100s of these legal high gas canisters littering the bottom of my road, presumably tossed out of a car by ignorant youth. Subsequently smashed and moved by cars over a wide area.
     As an aside where are these being purchased from?
    They are used in the catering industry for whipped cream or that poncy foam stuff, they can't be banned for that exact reason..Its nitrous oxide or 'NOS'. They are a massive earner for people at festivals where you're charged upto £5 per balloon, cost is maybe 20p each if you buy them in big enough bulk. 
  • Options
    Idiots repointing lime mortar with cement.

Chiselling it out is a c*** of a job.
  • Options
    Builders still working down my road with an electric saw outside @ 9pm tonight whilst my Son tries to sleep

Would say something but not on the best terms with my neighbours so not going to give them any satisfaction!! 
  • Options
    Builders still working down my road with an electric saw outside @ 9pm tonight whilst my Son tries to sleep

Would say something but not on the best terms with my neighbours so not going to give them any satisfaction!! 
    Open you window and close your curtains, so they can see what house it's coming from and shout out - "My names Matt Southall and if you don't stop using that saw, me and my mate Lee Amis are gonna come down there and shove it up you're Polska arses"