Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Trying to get the chocolate out of an advent calendar without inadvertently opening other doors. Why do they put the chocolate in such tight plastic ?
  • MrOneLung said:

Trying to get the chocolate out of an advent calendar without inadvertently opening other doors. Why do they put the chocolate in such tight plastic ?

We had the same this morning which then resulted in chocolate making an escape to victory and me having to look for it under the sofa !

• richie8 said:

The arsehole man from Argos who phoned at 8:30 this morning when I had only been in bed for four hours after finishing work! I told him to eff off,only made me feel slightly better.

I have to say, what did you expect, buying your arseholes from Argos?
    The m and s arsehole man never phones me early in the morning.
  • AND M&S will take an arsehole back without question. Esecially if it's dirty.
  • or unused.
  • AND M&S will take an arsehole back without question. Esecially if it's dirty.

I agree, the one in The Arndale Centre in Lewisham always turns the other cheek!

• Arseholes who hit your car and drive off.

If anyone knows a parts place that would have an 05 Seat Leon wing mirror back in beige....
  • Using a toothbrush to itch a pile and finding out you like it
  • Finding out that someone has been using your toothbrush to itch their piles...
  • Finding out that someone has been using your toothbrush to itch their piles...

No drama Beds pal, I always rinse it under the cold tap post itching.
  • Sponsored links:

Talking of farmers I helped deliver a present to an elderly neighbouring one last night and most pleased he was to see us.
  • British public school types who go on about how pure and honest farmers of the Andes/working class poor of Brazil/tribesmen of Central Africa are or bang on about the abused rights of ethnic minorities on other countries are and try to suggest that that makes them superior to you, but then look down on and/or shite themselves when they have to meet someone who lives in the British countryside/British working classes/ British travellers
  • "You cannot LIKE your own posts"
  • Nicola Horlick.
  • Ed Smith
  • Bought a new printer (Canon MG2550) and everything comes with it except the USB to connect it up! Ffs
  • Clueless doctors who palm you off with tablets rather than diagnosing the problem.
  • Putting on weight
  • Not being able to to take pictures on my Olympus camera which is not working.
  • Talk of takeovers at CAFC
  • Sponsored links:

• Talk of confirmed talk overs at that shortly after are being negotiated then reported as off.
  • Gets worse can't find my drumsticks now.
  • Not being able to find my rope or concrete boots
  • Carpetburns

• After all the shit they give us, trains that leave a minute early....
  • Hotel rooms where you need to use the key to switch on the electricity. Sod the environment, sometimes I want to leave things charging when I go out.
  • DRAddick said:

Hotel rooms where you need to use the key to switch on the electricity. Sod the environment, sometimes I want to leave things charging when I go out.

You can use a library or oyster card etc... and keep it in the slot whilst your out (so your things can continue charging)

Just done forget your Oyster Card is in there, check out and only realise you've left it behind when your home (like me when I was in Paris this year)
  • DRAddick said:

Hotel rooms where you need to use the key to switch on the electricity. Sod the environment, sometimes I want to leave things charging when I go out.

You can use a library or oyster card etc... and keep it in the slot whilst your out (so your things can continue charging)

Just done forget your Oyster Card is in there, check out and only realise you've left it behind when your home (like me when I was in Paris this year)
    I like the thinking but unfortunately the keys out here aren't the card type. It's a funny shape fob type. I'll remember the tip though cheers.

• Tube stations that advertise themselves on the map as being on more than one line and then having to walk the best part of a mile to get from the Jubilee to Bakerloo etc....
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!