Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• The government keep putting back my fecking retirement age...and yes, I know, I could retire earlier but with my rock & roll lifestyle how am I going to afford to do so?
  • BT Infinity. what a waste of fucking time.

ended up having to reconnect everything in the house (including sky hd) most manually to the hub. took ages. with little to no help from those over at BT Towers.

oh and it still isn't fixed properly. ffs

That's easy man, bit annoying in the sense that you need to reconnect but that only needs doing once and it's for security.
  • edited December 2013
    Woman who get to the station ticket barrier and have to root around in their handbags for their season ticket. FFS, you use it everyday. Two this morning!!
  • Getting stuck behind most women in any sort of queue does my nut.Why do they wait looking at everyone wait until checkout operator has finished and charged them.Then the ceremony of waiting until everyone is watching then ferreting around the hand bag for the purse.This is then clutched like the Holy Grail,then they start ferreting about again for the bank card as if pulling out the card is something worth seeing.Then start to mess around with the shopping with a row of men standing behind with shopping in one hand and payment method in the other. Does my nut!!!
  • Fire drills in December
  • I like being behind women
  • Carter said:

BT Infinity. what a waste of fucking time.

ended up having to reconnect everything in the house (including sky hd) most manually to the hub. took ages. with little to no help from those over at BT Towers.

oh and it still isn't fixed properly. ffs

That's easy man, bit annoying in the sense that you need to reconnect but that only needs doing once and it's for security.
    everything is sorted now apart from an old xp laptop. seems to bt that it's too old to deal with the new bandwith provided from the wireless hub. i'm checking this weekend if the laptop just isn't f@cked. if it isn't then I have to ring them back on Monday to see if they can lower the bandwith.
  • edited December 2013
    Office grinches moaning about Christmas
  • That Christmas Lidl advert that ends in "all the little things"
  • Sponsored links:

• Moanin Minnies who consider that it's not worth our team even flying down to Rio for the World Cup .. get a frigging grip f f s !!!!!
  • Wind Chill -40

Was more than a little nippy this morning
  • Sir Geoff Hurst.
  • Macronate said:

Sir Geoff Hurst.

That's a STRAIGHT RED fella.
  • the man has lived off one hat-trick for 47 years.

enough is enough.
  • Incorrect pluralising of surnames.

It's Cliff Richard not Cliff Richards and, closer to home, Callum Harriott not Callum Harriotts!
  • Old people who have all week to do their shopping, but do it on a Saturday. I know we'll all be old one day but surely they would find it easier when the shops are less crowded.
  • People who have absolutely nothing good to say . There are a few on here - They know who they are.
  • People who have absolutely nothing good to say . There are a few on here - They know who they are.

Stop talking about yourself! ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Riviera said:

People who have absolutely nothing good to say . There are a few on here - They know who they are.

Stop talking about yourself! ;-)

;-)
  • Mark Hughes

One of my all time favourite footballers but I must admit he is a bit Welsh these days....
  • edited December 2013
    Reels of sellotape.

Why is it that you can never find the end of them when you are in a desperate hurry to catch the post or wrap a present before the recipient appears?
  • People (invariably women) who send Christmas cards with glitter on. Just opened one and got glitter all over the table next to my camera lenses. Not happy.
  • Stig said:

People (invariably women) who send Christmas cards with glitter on. Just opened one and got glitter all over the table next to my camera lenses. Not happy.

Stig, get your own back, if you don't like glitter on them, send them back with Gary on them.
  • People who give you a card on the last day before Christmas meaning you have no chance of giving one back
  • Following a tough draw in the cup.
    'Well we will have to beat the big clubs at some stage if we want to win it'

Err no you don't.
  • No CL search function
  • I know this one has probably been done to death but this is a special Christmas version of the feckin idiots who sit on the outside seat on a rush hour train from London and stick all their shopping on the inside seat and expect you to stand - then they get the arse when you ask them to move. They don't move to the inside seat but insist on staying on the outside with their shopping. They then have to get out of the way again to let you off because they aren't getting off until somewhere like Gravesend.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!