Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• fat people on trains.

being 6 foot 3 i have to sit on the outside seat of the two seater bits on the train, you then get a great big fatty that wants to sit on the inside but their great big arse takes up 1 1/2 seats.
  • People who put up their Christmas tree on the 8th of effing November ffs. As if it's not bad enough the shops are ramming it down our throats for months beforehand.

And I love Christmas time before you all start with the Grinch stuff...

People that are really touchy about criticisms of local government. :D
  • BIG_ROB said:

Adverts containing pedicure machines, diarrhea medicines and vagina creams on at 6pm when I'm eating me tea! Ffs

Er what TV stations are you watching then?
  • Talentless people like that mincing t**t 'Rylan' being paid to be on MY tv all the effing time.
  • Loco said:

BIG_ROB said:

Adverts containing pedicure machines, diarrhea medicines and vagina creams on at 6pm when I'm eating me tea! Ffs

Er what TV stations are you watching then?
    Me missus had Dinner Date on, so whatever side that durge is on pal. That alright with you?
  • edited November 2013
    The phones that are designed to slip right to the bottom of a woman's handbag and are programmed go to voicemail just when they find it.
  • This new fashion of man hugging.

• Riviera said:

This new fashion of man hugging.

Lots of women do this.

• Riviera said:

What happened to just nodding and saying alright.
  • Riviera said:

Kissing on the cheek is also on the rise particularly in sport.
  • Sponsored links:

• That stupid poxy whistling tone that signifies something (a message, email, fb notification or similar) has arrived on someone's phone. iPhone, I guess - though I can't be sure. It's everywhere and drives me fucking nuts.

Isn't a sign of a Samsung? Maybe the best sellers but doesn't mean they have any class.
  • When this thread drops off the front page.
  • Loco said:

People who put up their Christmas tree on the 8th of effing November ffs. As if it's not bad enough the shops are ramming it down our throats for months beforehand.

...people that get pulled up for talking a load of snidey b####cks about a subject that hide their response in another, unrelated thread and put a smiley face on the end.
  • edited November 2013

Loco said:

People who put up their Christmas tree on the 8th of effing November ffs. As if it's not bad enough the shops are ramming it down our throats for months beforehand.

...people that get pulled up for talking a load of snidey b####cks about a subject that hide their response in another, unrelated thread and put a smiley face on the end.
    Good one BA, but may I add...

Grown men that tell other grown men who to talk to on a forum, then go home to their kids and masquerade as an adult.

• Just people in general......
  • tear ups between total strangers on Charlton life
  • lolwray said:

tear ups between total strangers on Charlton life

Come on then
  • lolwray said:

tear ups between total strangers on Charlton life

Link? @lolwray
  • People who say denial is a river in Egypt.
  • People who say denial is a river in Egypt.

Where is it then?
  • Sponsored links:

• People here that refer to "Laws of the Game" as "rules". Shows a real ignorance of the game.
  • That watery stuff that comes out of a ketchup bottle when you use it for the first time in a while.

Raw onions in sandwiches/salads etc

Butter when it's too hard to spread, but turns to liquid after 2 seconds "softening" in the microwave.

• Heat the knife not the butter Oakster.
  • MrOneLung said:

Heat the knife not the butter Oakster.

I bet that's like a hot knife through butter.
  • Oakster said:

That watery stuff that comes out of a ketchup bottle when you use it for the first time in a while.

Shake the bottle.
  • Being dragged down to southern Spain (3000 km drive, there and back) for a wedding and then the marriage only lasting 2 month. Had a nice 2 nights in me pals gaff in Seville on the way back mindya, Seville comes HIGHLY recommended if you've never been.
  • Not being able to visit Seville more often
  • Not being able to visit Seville more often and eat the goats cheese, lardon and fig in filo pastry for a quid a pop

• Bar staff who hold glasses by the rim. Particularly the bloke at The Valley last night who had visibly filthy hands.
  • Sky sports news spelling our players' names wrong.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!